Government Obra PG College Merit List 2019: The First Merit List of Government PG Obra released on the 9th of July 2019 on its official website. Government P.G. College Obra invites applications for the admission to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses offered by the University. Candidates interested in applying will be required to fill up Obra College Application Form 2019 and submit it before the due date. The details mentioned in the Application form should be valid and correct and any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. Obra College 2019 offers courses such as B.A., M.A., M.Phil, Diploma Courses, PhD with the competent faculty. PG College Obra Merit List 2019 contains the names of the candidates who have been selected for the applied course.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidates mentioned in Obra PG College Merit List 2019 will be eligible to go forward with the counselling procedure. Government P.G. College Obra Merit List 2019 is prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying examination. For more of the details of Obra College MeritList 2019 go through the article mentioned below.
The Application Forms for the admission to UG courses were available from the 15th May 2019 to the 30th of June 2019.
Steps to Check the Obra PG College Merit list 2019
- Visit the official website of the Government PG College, Obra: onlinegpgcobra.org
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Obra PG College Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- The Merit List of Govt. PG College Obra will be available on the website. The candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned on the Government PG College Obra Merit List 2019-20
Obra PG College Merit List 2019-20 Admissions will be released. Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Govt. Obra PG College. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2019-20.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Obra Government PG College Merit List 2019
The Merit List is prepared by the authorities of the Obra PG College for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Government PG College Obra Apply Online
- सर्वप्रथम Fee Payment पर क्लीक करें और अपना चालान फीस जमा करें |
- चालान फीस जमा करने के 12 घंटे पश्चात ही ऑनलाइन एडमिशन फॉर्म भरा जा सकता है | चालन जमा करने के पश्चात बैंक से एक रिफरेंस नम्बर मिलेगा | इस रिफरेंस नम्बर को सुरक्षित रखे | बिना रिफरेंस नम्बर के ऑनलाइन एडमिशन फॉर्म नहीं भरा जा सकेगा |
- रिफरेंस नम्बर मिलने के पश्चात Apply Online पर क्लिक करें |
- Bank Transaction No. और Mobile Number भरकर लॉगिन करें |
- अपना Personal Details, Academic Details, Course Details, Photo और Signature अपलोड करने के पश्चात अपना एप्लिकेशन फॉर्म प्रिंट करें |
Obra PG College Admission 2019-20
Post Graduate Courses Offered by the Government PG College
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)