Hindu College Moradabad Merit List 2019: Hindu College, Moradabad invites Applications for the admission to the courses offered by the College. Candidates interested in applying will be required to fill up the Applications in details and submit it before the due date. The Merit List is prepared by the College for the admission to the applied courses. Hindu College offers Undergraduate (B.A., B.Sc., B.Com) and Postgraduate courses (M.A., M.Com, M.Sc.) to the candidates interested in taking admission to the courses. The Merit List is published by the admission authorities of the College and the list is prepared on the basis of the marks scored by the candidate in their qualifying examination. It is important that the candidate looks through the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the College for the admission to the particular course. Candidates who will be selected through the Merit list will be eligible to proceed further for the Admission Procedure through the Counselling. For more of the details regarding the Merit List go through the article mentioned below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Hindu College Moradabad has released the Merit List for the admission to UG courses. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form can check their names in the officially released Merit List.
Check Hindu College Moradabad Merit List 2019 here
Hindu College Moradabad Merit List 2019
Hindu College has released the Merit List on its official website. The Merit List contains the details of the candidates mentioning the Name of the Candidate, Gender, Form No., Percentile and Merit Number. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be able to check their names in the Merit List. It should be noted that the Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the academic details provided by the candidate while filling up the Application Form hence it is necessary that the information provided in the form should be valid and correct as any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The counselling will be conducted by the Hindu College as per the notified date and only those candidates will be called for the final seat allotment whose names are mentioned in the Merit List. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. The College releases the Merit list containing the name of the selected candidates, Merit secured by the candidate as per the college, Marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Steps to Check Hindu College Moradabad Merit List 2019
- Visit the Official website of the college or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on Hindu College Merit List 2019
Go through the following details mentioned on the Hindu College Moradabad Merit List 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Hindu College Merit List 2019
The Hindu College Moradabad Merit List 2019 is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Courses Offered by the Hindu College Moradabad
Following are the courses Offered…
Faculty of Science :
|Combinations Economics, Mathematics, Statistics|
Defense Studies, Botany, Zoology
Defense Studies, Mathematics, Physics
Faculty of Arts :
|B.A. I and II|
Faculty of Commerce :
Faculty of Education :
|B.Ed. (Recognized N.C.T.E. New Delhi)|
Documents Required at the time of the admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)