Hindu College Moradabad Merit List 2020: Hindu College, Moradabad invites Applications for admission every year. Candidates who are willing to seek admission have fill-up the Application in detail and submit it before the due date. The Merit List is prepared by the College for admission to the applied courses. Hindu College offers Undergraduate (B.A., B.Sc., B.Com) and Postgraduate courses (M.A., M.Com, M.Sc.) to the candidates interested in taking admission to the courses. Candidates who qualify in the Merit List can proceed further for the Admission Procedure.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Hindu College will conduct the counselling as per the schedule. Therefore, all the qualifying candidates have to attend it. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. The College releases the Merit list containing the name of the selected candidates, Merit secured by the candidate as per the college, Marks obtained in the qualifying examination. In order to know more, keep on reading the article.
Steps to check Hindu College Merit List 2020
- Visit the Official website of the college.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will open on the screen.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Details Present on Hindu College Merit List 2020
Go through the following details written on the Hindu College Merit List 2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number
- Merit Points
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of Hindu College Merit List 2020
The Hindu College Moradabad Merit List 2020 is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Courses Offered by Hindu College Moradabad
Following are the courses Offered…
Faculty of Science :
|Combinations Economics, Mathematics, Statistics|
Defense Studies, Botany, Zoology
Defense Studies, Mathematics, Physics
Faculty of Arts :
|B.A. I and II|
Faculty of Commerce :
Faculty of Education:
|B.Ed. (Recognized N.C.T.E. New Delhi)|
- Printout copy of Application Form
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.