DPSRU Merit List 2020: Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University (DPSRU) will release the Merit List of DPSRU Merit for the admission to the courses offered by the University. Candidates having the suitable eligibility who have filled up the Application Form and submitted it before the due date will be eligible to look for the Merit List of DPSRU. The Admission Procedure will start tentatively in the month of May 2020 for the admission to the session 2020-2021. The admission is offered to D.Pharm, B.Pharm, and BPT and the last date for the submission of the Application form will be June 2020. The DIPSAR Merit List 2020 will be released by the University on the basis of the score secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. It should be noted that there is no provision of the entrance exam to be conducted by the University for admission to the courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. The College releases the Merit list of DPSRU containing the name of the selected candidates, Merit secured by the candidate as per the college, Marks obtained in the qualifying examination. For more of the detail of the Merit List of DPSRU go through the article mentioned below.
DPSRU / DIPSAR Admission Schedule 2020
Go through the schedule mentioned in the tabular format below. The official dates are available as announced by the authorities of the college.
Schedule of Admission
|Admission Process||May 2020|
|Last Date of receipt of application||June 2020|
|Display of Merit List||June 2020|
|Date of Admission||July 2020|
Steps To Check DPSRU/DIPSAR Merit List 2020
- Visit the Official website of the DPSUR college or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the DIPSAR Merit List 2020 of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the DPSUR Merit List 2020. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of DPSUR the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned On DPSRU Merit List 2020
Go through the following details mentioned on the Merit List of DPSUR. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the DIPSUR Merit List 2020 is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation Of DPSRU Merit List 2020
The Merit List of DPSUR is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Document Required For DPSUR College Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)