East Calcutta Girls College Merit List 2020: The College invites applications every year for admission. Eligible and willing candidates can fill the application form. East Calcutta Girls’ College does not conduct any entrance examination for admission. Hence, the admission is on the basis of the merit list. Candidates can access the application form @ ecgcollege.org. East Calcutta Girls College was established in 1922. It offers undergraduate courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce. The College is in affiliation to the West Bengal State University. For more details regarding the merit list, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
East Calcutta Girls College Merit List Release 2020
Candidates can find the admission schedule on the official website. However, tentative dates are given below.
|Release of East Calcutta Girls College Online Form||to be notified|
|Phase 1 Merit List||—|
|Phase 2 Merit List||—|
Courses Offered by East Calcutta Girls College
|Bachelor of Arts Honours||Bengali, Economics, English, Sociology, History, Philosophy, Education, Political Science|
|Bachelor of Commerce Honours||Accounting|
|Bachelor of Science Honours||Geography, Computer Science, Economics, Botany, Zoology|
|B.Sc General & B.Com General|
Eligibility for Admission
Candidates must fit into the eligibility criteria in order to seek admission. Hence, take a look at the criteria below.
- Any candidate who has passed 10+2 level exam from a recognized board can apply.
- Also, candidates who have passed 10+2 level exam in Vocational stream conducted by West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education & Training can apply too
Steps to check East Calcutta Girls’ College Merit List 2020
The merit list will release in an online mode. Therefore, candidates must check the steps to access the merit list.
- Visit the official website of East Calcutta Girls College
- You will find the merit list option on the screen
- Click on it. Course-wise merit list will display on the screen
- Now, check the desired merit list and download the PDF for future uses
Details Present on Merit List of East Calcutta Girls College
The merit list contains some crucial information. Hence, read the details carefully and ensure that there are no errors. Check the list of information below.
- Name of the Applicant
- Application Number/ Registration Number
- Merit Scores
- Qualifying Status
Preparation of East Calcutta Girls’ College Merit List 2020
After the submission of the application form, the college authorities segregate them course wise. Every course has a separate merit list. The merit list is prepared course & category- wise. Also, the preparation of the merit list is on the basis of the candidate’s Class 12th marks. In case of a tie-breaking situation, preference will be given to the candidates with higher marks in the related subject. Hence, applicants must perform well in the Higher Secondary exam to seek admission. Also, the candidates must enter correct information in the application form. The College authorities verify the details with original documents. Hence, read the instructions carefully on the application form and proceed further.
Other Merit List Links…
- Deshbandhu College Kolkata Merit List 2020
- Sonamukhi College Merit List 2020
- City College Merit List 2020
- Umes Chandra College Merit List 2020
- Panihati Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Vidyasagar College For Women Merit List 2020
- Netaji Nagar College For Women Merit List 2020
- Muralidhar Girls College Merit List 2020
- Mahadevananda Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Hiralal Mazumdar Memorial College for Women Merit List 2020
- Derozio Memorial College Merit List 2020
- Chandrapur College Merit List 2020
East Calcutta Girls College Counselling 2020
Qualifying candidates need to appear for the counselling process. This is the final step in the admission process. At the time of counselling, candidates have to report to college with the essential documents. It is mandatory to carry all the documents. Failing to do so might lead to rejection of application. The college will publish the counselling schedule on the official website. Hence, candidates must keep a check on the website for the same.
Documents Required for Admission
- Printout of East Calcutta Girls College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Marksheet of Class 10th & 12th (Original & Xerox)
- Admit card of Class 10th (Original & Xerox)
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Migration/ Transfer Certificate from the previously attended institution
- Physically Challenged Certificate, if applicable
Contact Details of East Calcutta Girls College
Address: P 237, Lake Town Rd, Block B, Sreebhumi, Lake Town, Kolkata, West Bengal 700089
Email ID: [email protected]
In case of any other queries or doubts, ask us in the comment section below. We will assist you shortly.