SAAT Result 2020: Shiksha ‘O’Anusandhan (SOA) holds the responsibility of releasing the SAAT Result 2020. The result will be declared for those who take the entrance examination. Candidates will be able to check their result only through an online medium in the first week of May 2020. No other mode can be used to access the result. Moreover, aspirants need to visit the official website and enter their roll number and date of birth for checking the result of Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test (SAAT) 2020. The result will be in the form of a rank card which will display a number of details. Students must check every single detail very carefully. The concerned authority will eventually invite aspirants for counselling on the basis of the GITAM GAT 2020 result. Candidates can check their result here as the link will be provided here as soon as it is announced.
Check Eligibility For SAAT Exam
Dates of SAAT 2020 Result
The exam conducting body will update all the important dates related to the events of SAAT 2020. Therefore, they should be aware of them and those who are going to take the exam must know the declaration date of the result. Applicants must take a look over the important dates given below:
- SAAT 2020 Examination Date – Fourth week of April 2020
- Announcement of Result – First week of May 2020
- Commencing of Counselling – Second week of May 2020
How to check and download the Result of SOA Admission Test 2020
The exam conducting body will announce the result in the first week of May after the conclusion of the entrance exam. It is compulsory for applicants to check and Download SAAT Result 2020 as soon as it will be released. For this purpose, candidates have to follow some simple steps. These steps are listed as follows:
- Initially visit the official website of Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan
- Then click on the link of “SAAT Result 2020”
- Now enter details such as registration number and date of birth.
- After providing all the above-mentioned details, click on the “Submit” button.
- A page will appear on the screen displaying the result in the form of a rank card
- Check each and every detail imprinted on this card
- Download the same
- Also, take a printout of the result for future reference.
Details present on the Scorecard
The scorecard will display the various details and candidates must check them carefully. The following details will be present on the scorecard:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Qualifying status
- Total marks obtained by the candidate
- Rank secured by the candidate
- Total Percentage
There are some key points related to the Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test Result 2020 and applicants must ponder upon each one of them. These points are mentioned below:
- The result will be available only via online mode on the official website.
- Students can access and view their result by entering their roll number and date of birth
- The rank obtained by an individual will be used by the concerned authority for future counselling and admission processes.
SAAT Counselling 2020
Al the qualified candidates have to attend the SAAT Counselling 2020. The counselling will commence in the second week of May 2020. The SOA Authority will conduct the complete process. Moreover, this round is compulsory for candidates and they should strictly take part in it. At the time of counselling, applicants have to fill the choices of institute and discipline of B.Tech course as per their preference. After this choice filling, the admission authority will allot seats to students specifically on the basis of the rank secured, choices filled and availability of seat. Once the seats will be allotted, candidates have to report in person chiefly for verification of documents at allotted centres. However, it is the final round of the entire admission process.