|Jain University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
SAAT Application Form 2020: Applicants who wish to apply for Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test need to fill an application form. However, it is the first step towards taking the exam. The authority of SOA will release SAAT Application Form via online mode only. Desiring students certainly have to fill the application form in the third week of December, 2019. The application form will be available on the official website. Moreover, the authority will accept the application form of only eligible candidates. Thus, before proceeding to fill an application form of SOA Admission test 2020, applicants need to check the eligibility criteria.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The application process consists of various steps such as online registration, filling of details, uploading of scanned images and submission of SAAT 2020 application form. There will be no application fee for filling the application form. In addition, aspirants have to fill the form before the given deadline which is in the second week of April 2020.
SAAT 2020 Examination
Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University will be responsible for conducting SAAT 2020 examination. The exam is conducted to grant admission in various disciplines of engineering. SAAT stands for Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) Admission Test. It is a University level entrance exam which will most probably be held in the fourth week of April 2020. Applicants are offered admission which will specifically depend upon their scores. Hence, students who will be taking the exam need to obtain a high rank so as to have higher chances of getting admission. Moreover, candidates who have a valid rank in JEE Main examination can also apply for admission to SOA University. The university is situated in Bhubaneswar, Odisha and is a deemed university.
Important Dates of SOA Admission Test Application Form 2020
Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University has the power to release the events and their corresponding dates. All the important dates will be particularly available on the official portal. Hence candidates must be aware of each one of them. Given below are some of the dates related to Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test 2020 application form. Although the dates are tentative and are not the final ones:
|Jain University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
- Releasing of Online Application Form – Third week of December 2019
- Last date to fill and submit the Application Form – Second week of April 2020
- Availability of Admit Card – Third week of April 2020
- SAAT Exam Date – Fourth week of April 2020
Procedure to fill SAAT Application Form 2020
It is mandatory for applicants to fill the SAAT Registration Form 2020 because without it candidates will have no chance to appear in the exam. Moreover, students who desire to apply need to follow a stepwise procedure to fill an application form. This stepwise procedure is thus a basic necessity for candidates in order to apply.
The complete stepwise procedure is explained as follows:
Step 1 – Online Registration
As the first step aspirants have to register themselves. For this reason, they need to visit the official website of Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University and enter details such as name, email id and contact number. Upon successful registration, students will receive the login id and password on their email id or mobile number. Further, through these credential, applicants will be able to log in to their registered email id.
Step 2 – Filling of Details
In this step, candidates have to fill necessary details which include personal, qualification and address details. All the details must be correct and valid or else it will result in rejection of applications. The concerned authority will not provide any facility to make corrections at a later stage. Therefore, candidates must pay attention while filling the form.
The details that candidates need to fill in the SAAT 2020 application consist of the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Parents or Guardian name
- Date of Birth
- Email Id
- Contact number
- Year of Passing
- Percentage in the qualifying examination
- Name and Board of the institute last attended
Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned Images
After filling all the details, students have to proceed to the next which is uploading of scanned images of their photograph and signature. These images must be in the dimensions as prescribed by the exam conducting body else the application will face rejection eventually.
The table below displays the specifications for uploading the photograph and signature:
|Photograph||Less than 1 MB||JPG/JPEG/GIF|
|Signature||Less than 1 MB||JPG/JPEG/GIF|
Step 4 – Submission of Application Form
Once the student will completely fill the SOA Admission Test Application Form 2020, they need to submit it. Therefore, the university advises all the aspirants to submit the form on or before the final date. The closing date of an application form is in the second week of April 2020.
Step 5 – Take a Printout
Candidates also have to take a printout of the submitted Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test 2020 application form. The printout must be kepi safely as it may be needed to fulfill future admission formalities.
Importance of Filling SAAT 2020 Application Form
There is huge importance in filling an application form of SOA Admission Test 2020. Therefore, candidates can refer to the points mentioned beneath so as to check the importance:
- Apply for Exam: Candidates who wish to take the exam need to apply by filling the application form. Without filling this form, no individual will be able to appear in the exam.
- Generation of Admit Card/Hall Ticket: The SOA authority will issue SAAT Admit Card 2020 for those who will successfully fill and submit the application form. With this admit card, candidates will be able to take the exam. On the other hand, the university will not generate a hall ticket for those who fail to complete the application process.
SAAT Eligibility Criteria 2020
There are a certain set of requirements that defines the eligibility of an individual. As a result, applicants fulfilling these requirements are eligible to apply for SAAT 2020 examination. In contrast, an applicant who fails to satisfy the requirements are considered non-eligible. The SAAT Eligibility Criteria 2020 is mentioned beneath:
- Students who have passed class 12th from any recognized board are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with any of the optional subjects such as Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Informatics, Information Technology, Computer Science, Statistics,or Technical Vocational Subject.
- Applicants belonging to the general category must have obtained at least 45% aggregate marks in class 12th. Whereas applicants belonging to SC/ST category must have secured a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.