SAAT Admit Card 2021: Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University will release the online SAAT Admit Card 2021 at the official site. The university will generate the admit card/hall ticket for those who will successfully fill and submit the application form. The candidates need to enter the login credentials such as application number and mobile number. in order to download the admit card. The SAAT 2021 admit card is an essential document without which applicants will not be able to enter the examination centre. Thus, candidates need to carry the hall ticket along with themselves on the day of the SOA Admission Test 2021. SAAT 2021 hall ticket will display several details related to the appearing student as well as instructions regarding the SAAT 2021 examination day.
Check Eligibility For SAAT Exam
SAAT Admit Card Release Date 2021
The concerned authority will release all the dates related to SAAT Hall Ticket 2021 on the official website of SOA University. Therefore, applicants must keep track of all the dates relating to the exam.
|Generation of Admit card – Phase 1||June 2021|
|5SAAT Exam Date (Online) – Phase 1||7th-13thJune 2021|
|Generation of Admit card- Phase 2||July 2021|
|5SAAT Exam Date (Online)-Phase 1||July 2021|
Key Points of SAAT 2021 Admit Card
There are various key points related to the SAAT Hall Ticket 2021. Hence, these points will consequently let candidates know the importance of the document. Students can go through the below-listed points:
- The admit card is used to verify the identity of an appearing candidate.
- SOA University will issue the hall ticket only for the registered aspirants who have successfully filled the SAAT Application Form 2021.
- Students must preserve the admit card until all the admission formalities get over.
- Any individual with a tampered admit card will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
How To Download SOA Admission Test Admit Card 2021?
Those who are going to take the exam have to download the hall ticket of SAAT 2021. Candidates need to follow a number of steps so as to access and download the admit card. However, they should not skip any of the downloading steps else they will fail to download the document.
- Go to the official website of Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University.
- Click on the “SAAT Admit Card 2021” link
- Now log in and enter the application number and mobile number.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check every single detail present on the admit card very carefully
- Finally, download the online SAAT 2021 hall ticket if all the details are correct
- Also, take a printout of the same for future admission formalities.
Details Present On SAAT 2021 Hall Ticket
Students will be able to observe various details present on the Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test Hall Ticket 2021. The details will be specifically related to an appearing applicant and examination. Candidates are advised to check each and every detail very carefully. The list of details consist of the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- SAAT Application Number 2021
- Roll number of SAAT 2021
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Address of the Exam Centre
- Centre Code
- Date and Day of the Examination
- Time of the Exam
- Exam Day Instructions
What To Do In Case Of Discrepancy?
If there will be any discrepancy in the SAAT 2021 admit card, then candidates need to contact the Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University immediately. After contact, they need to inform about the error or discrepancy present in their respective hall ticket. The authority then must check the same and rectify it as soon as possible. Students with an invalid admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and further take the Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test 2021.
How To Retrieve Lost SAAT Application Number?
In order to retrieve the lost application number, applicants need to adopt the following procedure:
- Click on the “SAAT Admit Card” link.
- After clicking on the link click on the “Find Application Number” link.
- Now candidates have to provide various details such as email ID, date of birth, gender, etc.
- Once all the details will be provided, click on the “Proceed” button.
- The application number will then be generated.
Things Required On The Day Of Examination
Applicants need to carry some of the things that will be required on the day of the SAAT 2021 examination. These things include the following:
- Pen, pencil and other stationery material which will be allowed inside the examination hall
- SAAT Admit Card 2021
- Any government id such as Passport, Driving License, Aadhar card, Voter id card, etc
Instructions Regarding SOA Admission Test 2021
- Students must reach the examination venue at least 1 hour before the commencement of the exam.
- All the candidates must sit only on the allotted seats.
- Candidates will be able to leave the examination hall only after the conclusion of the exam.
- Applicants have to bring their admit card on the day of Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test 2021. As a result,
- No individual will be given the entry without the hall ticket.
- Calculators, cell phones or any other electronic device are completely prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Violation of any rule and regulation will directly lead to the cancellation of candidature.
SAAT 2021 Examination
Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University will conduct SAAT 2021 examination. The full form of SAAT is Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) Admission Test 2021. Candidates who qualify this exam can get admission in various engineering branches. The admission is provided basically on the basis of the score secured in the examination. Therefore, students need to obtain a high score. The university also offers admission depending upon the JEE Main rank.