SAAT Admit Card 2020: Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University will release the online SAAT Admit Card 2020 in the third week of April 2020. The university will generate the admit card/hall ticket for those who will successfully fill and submit the application form. Moreover, the admit card is an essential document without which applicants will not be able to enter the examination centre. Thus, candidates need to carry the hall ticket along with themselves on the day of SOA Admission Test 2020. The examiner will use the admit card for verifying the identity of an appearing aspirant. The document will be available on the official website. Applicants have to download the admit card using their application number and mobile number.
Check Eligibility For SAAT Exam
SAAT 2020 hall ticket will display several details related to the appearing student as well as an entrance exam. In addition to these details, the document also contains important instructions regarding the SAAT 2020 examination day. Candidates must go through the complete article to gain knowledge about the SOA Admission Test Admit Card 2020. The hall ticket will be available here as soon as the university will release it.
SAAT Admit Card 2020 Releasing Date
The concerned authority will particularly release all the dates related to SAAT Hall Ticket 2020 on the official website of SOA University. Therefore, applicants must keep track of all the updated dates by visiting the website on a regular basis. Refer to the dates given below in the table:
|Generation of Admit card||Third week of April 2020|
|SAAT Exam Date||Fourth week of April 2020|
NOTE – Even though all the dates are tentative, still through them candidates will get an idea. The SOA authority will release the final dates soon.
Key Points of SAAT 2020 Admit Card
There are various key points related to the SAAT Hall Ticket 2020. Hence, these points will consequently let candidates know the importance of the document. Students can go through the below-listed points:
- The admit card is used to verify the identity of an appearing candidate.
- SOA University will issue the hall ticket only for the registered aspirants who have successfully filled the SAAT Application Form 2020.
- Students must preserve the admit card until all the admission formalities get over
- Any individual with a tampered admit card will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
How to Download SOA Admission Test Admit Card 2020?
Those who are going to take the exam have to certainly download the hall ticket of SAAT 2020. It is compulsory to download the document otherwise applicants will face problems on the day of an exam. Candidates need to follow a number of steps so as to access and download the admit card. However, they should not skip any of the downloading steps else they will fail to download the document.
- Go to the official website of Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University.
- Click on the “SAAT Admit Card 2020” link
- Now log in and enter the application number and mobile number.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check every single detail present on the admit card very carefully
- Finally, download the online SAAT 2020 hall ticket if all the details are correct
- Also, take a printout of the same for future admission formalities.
Details In SAAT 2020 Hall Ticket
Students will be able to observe various details present on the Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test Hall Ticket 2020. The details will be specifically related to an appearing applicant and examination. Candidates are advised to check each and every detail very carefully. The list of details consist of the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- SAAT Application Number 2020
- Roll number of SAAT 2020
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Address of the Exam Centre
- Centre Code
- Date and Day of the Examination
- Time of the Exam
- Exam Day Instructions
What to do in case of Discrepancy
If there will be any discrepancy in the SAAT 2020 admit card then candidates need to contact the Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University immediately. After contacting, they need to inform about the error or discrepancy present in their respective hall ticket. The authority then must check the same and rectify it as soon as possible. Students with an invalid admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and further take the Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test 2020.
How to Retrieve lost SAAT Application Number
In order to retrieve the lost application number, applicants need to adopt the following procedure:
- Click on “SAAT Admit Card” link.
- After clicking on the link click on the “Find Application Number” link.
- Now candidates have to provide various details such as email id, date of birth, gender, etc.
- Once all the details will be provided, click on the “Proceed” button.
- The application number will then be generated
Things required on the day of Examination
Applicants need to carry some of the things that will be required on the day of SAAT 2020 examination. These things include the following:
- Pen, pencil and other stationery material which will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- SAAT Admit Card 2020
- Any government id such as Passport, Driving License, Aadhar card, Voter id card, etc.
Instructions regarding Day of SOA Admission Test 2020
- Students must reach the examination venue at least 1 hour before the commencement of exam.
- All the candidates must sit only on the allotted seats.
- Candidates will be able to leave the examination hall only after the conclusion of the exam.
- Applicants have to bring their admit card on the day of Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test 2020. As a result,
- No individual will be given the entry without the hall ticket.
- Calculators, cell phones or any other electronic device are completely prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Violation of any rule and regulation will directly lead in the cancellation of candidature.
SAAT 2020 Examination
Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University will conduct SAAT 2020 examination in the fourth week of April 2020. The full form of SAAT is Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) Admission Test 2020. Candidates who will qualify this exam can get admission in various engineering branches. The admission is provided basically on the basis of the score secured in the examination. Therefore, students need to obtain a high score. The university also offers admission depending upon the JEE Main rank.