SAAT (Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test) is a university-level entrance exam, conducted by the Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University in online mode. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The admission solely depends upon the marks secured in the entrance test. Therefore, students who desire to take admission in B.Tech discipline need to perform well so as to get a high rank. However, SOA does not offer admission to medical and dental courses. Admission into such courses is done on the basis of the NEET score. In order to apply for the SAAT exam, candidates have to fill the application form. Read more to get a detailed view of SAAT 2021.
Check Eligibility For SAAT Exam
SAAT 2021 Dates
Candidates can check the schedule of SAAT 2021 from the table given below. The university has announced the final dates on the official website.
|Availability of Online Application Form||5th February 2021|
|Final Date to submit the Application Form||31st May 2021|
|Generation of Admit card||June 2021|
|SAAT Exam Date (Online)||June 2021|
|Declaration of Result (B.Tech) & Download of Rank Card||Notify Later|
|Result for all programmes|
SAAT Application Form (Out): Click Here
Courses Offered Through SAAT 2021
The university grants admission to applicants in a number of UG and PG programmes. Applicants can opt for any of the courses in which they want to pursue their education. Moreover, admission will be offered based on the score.
The various courses under UG and PG programmes are listed below:
|UG Programme||PG Programme|
SAAT Eligibility Criteria 2021
In order to apply for the SAAT examination, candidates must check whether they are eligible or not. A number of parameters define the eligibility criteria.
The SAAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech course is prescribed below:
- Candidates must have passed class 12th from any recognized board
- The student must have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with any of the optional subjects, such as Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Informatics/Information Technology/Computer Science/Statistics/Technical Vocational Subject.
- General category candidates must have secured a minimum of 45% in class 12th while SC/ST category candidates must have obtained at least 40%.
|B.Tech||Passed or appearing (2021) in Class 12 final exam.|
Must have studied Physics,& Mathematics
Have studied Chemistry/Computer Science/
Must have secured/secure 45% or more marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC).
|B.Tech (LE)||Passed or appearing (2020) in 3 year Diploma in Engineering|
from SCTE&VY), Odisha or equivalent.Must have secured/secure 45% or more
marks in aggregate (40% for reserved candidates).ORPassed B.Sc. from a UGC recognized University.Must have secured at least 45% marks (40% for reserved candidates).Must have passed Class 12 with Mathematics as a subject.
|BCA||Passed or appearing (2021) in Class 12 final exam (any stream)|
|M.Tech||Passed or appearing (2021) in B.Tech in relevant field.|
Must have obtained at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category).
|MCA||Passed or appearing (2021) in 3 years Bachelor degree (any discipline)|
or Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering.Must have secured at least 50% marks (45% for reserved candidates).Must have studied Mathematics as a subject in 10+2 level or +3 level.Note: Candidates with Business Mathematics at 10+2/+3 level are not eligible.
SAAT Application Form 2021
- The first and foremost step towards appearing in the Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test is filling the SAAT application form 2021.
- Candidates need to visit the official portal and register themselves first before proceeding to fill the form.
- After registration, aspirants have to fill in all the necessary details in the application form. Candidates must pay attention while filling in these details as corrections will not be entertained at a later stage.
- Once the details will be filled in, students have to upload scanned images of the document in the form. These documents must be as per the dimensions prescribed by the SOA authority.
- In addition, applicants also have to fill the choices of exam centre according to their preferences and convenience.
- Finally, when the SAAT 2021 application form will be completely filled, candidates have to submit it before the given deadline. The last date of submission is 11th August 2021.
NOTE – There will no application fee for filling an application form.
SAAT Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates who want to take the exam of SAAT 2021 must be familiar with the SAAT Exam Pattern 2021 beforehand. As a result, this will help candidates to know about various aspects such as examination mode, type of questions, duration, etc. These aspects will eventually let an individual prepare for the test accordingly.
Applicants can take a look below to check the exam pattern of SAAT 2021:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in online mode i.e. it will be a computer-based test
- Duration: The admission test will be conducted for 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 120 questions in the exam.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be a total of 480 marks.
- Language: The question paper will be in English language only.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct response and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
SAAT Syllabus 2021
Applicants can check the complete SAAT 2021 Syllabus on the official website. It is compulsory for candidates who are going to take the exam to be thorough with the exact syllabus. On the other hand, if candidates are not aware of the syllabus then they might prepare some irrelevant topics which will result in wastage of their time. Hence, an individual must check the syllabus before starting their preparation. This will consequently help them to prepare as per the syllabus prescribed by the exam conducting authority. The syllabus of the SOA admission test 2021 will be mainly of class 11th and 12th level.
SAAT Preparation Tips 2021
Applicants must have some plan to prepare for the SAAT exam. Particularly, an individual with a plan and a mindset can achieve a goal to qualify for an exam. In contrast, an applicant without any strategy will face difficulty while preparing as well as taking the exam. Thus, all the appearing students must have some preparation tips to crack the admission test and to score high marks.
Candidates can take a glance over the points mentioned below:
- Have complete knowledge regarding the exam pattern, syllabus, and marking scheme
- Keep a good set of books that will contain all the relevant and syllabus-wise topics
- Practice from suitable study material
- Solve an ample number of previous year’s question papers and sample papers.
- Prepare a time table and devote equal time to each subject
- Focus chiefly on the subject which seems to be the toughest.
- Take proper rest
- Eat healthy food rich in nutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
- Have the confidence to qualify for Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test 2021
SAAT Admit Card 2021
Those who will apply for the exam need to download the online SAAT Admit Card 2021. It is an essential document and aspirants need to carry it to the examination center on the day of an exam. Without an admit card, candidates will not be able to enter the examination hall and further will be barred from taking the exam. Moreover, the examiner uses the document to verify the identity of an appearing student. Applicants need to visit the official website so as to download the admit card of SAAT. The hall ticket will contain numerous details related to an applicant and examination. Apart from these details, there are also important exam day guidelines present on the SAAT 2021 admit card.
SAAT Result 2021
Applicants will be able to access and download the result of SAAT after the conclusion of an examination. Hence, applicants have to check the SAAT Result 2021 in an online medium only using their roll number and date of birth. The result will be in the form of a rank card which will display the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Marks obtained
- Total Percentage
- Qualifying Status
SAAT Counselling 2021
The SOA authority will organize SAAT 2021 Counselling for all the qualified candidates of the exam. Therefore, it is compulsory for applicants to take part in the counselling process which will commence in June 2021. During the counselling, applicants have to fill the choices of institute and discipline of B.Tech course as per their preference. After this choice filling, the admission authority will allot seats to students on the basis of the rank secured, choices filled, and availability of seats. Once the seats will be allotted, candidates have to report in person for verification of documents at allotted centers.