SAAT 2020: The last date to submit the Application form for SAAT has been extended. As per the new notice, SAAT 2020 exam dates have been released. The Application Form of SAAT 2020 has been released. Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) will conduct SAAT 2020 examination. The full form of SAAT is Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. It is a university level entrance exam, which will be conducted in online mode. Check the entire schedule below. The admission solely depends upon the marks secured in the entrance test. Therefore, students who desire to take admission in B.Tech discipline need to perform well so as to get a high rank. However, SOA does not offer admission to medical and dental courses. Admission into such courses is done on the basis of the NEET score.
Check Eligibility For SAAT Exam
Further, candidates who want to apply for the exam have to fill an application form. The authority allows only eligible aspirants to fill the form and hence lays down the eligibility criteria for them. After that, the authority will generate an admit card for those who have successfully filled the application form. With the help of this document, candidates will be able to take the SAAT 2020 examination. Once the exam will be concluded, the curiously waiting applicants will be able to check their result online. The qualified candidates will then have to take part in the counselling process.
Download SAAT Syllabus 2020.
SAAT 2020 Application Form Released (till 11th August 2020)
SAAT 2020 Dates
Candidates can check the entire schedule of SAAT 2020 from the table given below. The university has announced the final dates on the official website. Thus, interested aspirants are advised to check the website at regular intervals.
|Availability of Online Application Form||1st January 2020|
|Final Date to submit the Application Form||11th August 2020 (Extended)|
|Generation of Admit card||to be announced|
|SAAT Exam Date (Online)||Slot 1: 3rd August To 7th August|
Slot 2: 10th August To 14th August
|Declaration of Result (B.Tech) & Download of Rank Card||—|
|Choice Filling (Engineering)||—|
|Commencing of the Counselling for all programmes||—|
Courses Offered Through SAAT 2020
The university grants admission to applicants in a number of UG and PG programmes. Applicants can opt for any of the course in which they want to pursue their education. Moreover, the admission will be offered based on the score.
The various courses under UG and PG programmes are listed below:
- B.Sc in Agriculture
- B.Sc in Nursing
- BA LLB/BBA LLB, etc
- M.Sc in Agriculture
- M.Sc in Nursing
- MA LLB/MBA LLB
SAAT Eligibility Criteria 2020
In order to apply for the SAAT examination, candidates must check whether they are eligible or not. The eligibility of an individual is defined by a number of parameters and when placed together they create eligibility criteria. Candidates must chiefly focus on the criteria and satisfy them. The eligibility criteria are usually laid down by the exam conducting body.
The SAAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech course is prescribed below:
- Candidates must have passed class 12th from any recognized board
- The student must have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with any of the optional subjects, such as Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Informatics/Information Technology/Computer Science/Statistics/Technical Vocational Subject.
- General category candidates must have secured a minimum of 45% in class 12th while SC/ST category candidates must have obtained at least 40%.
SAAT Application Form 2020
- The first and foremost step towards appearing in the Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test is filling the SAAT Application Form 2020
- The application form is available now.
- Candidates need to visit the official portal and register themselves first before proceeding to fill the form.
- After registration, aspirants have to fill all the necessary details in the application form. Candidates must pay attention while filling these details as corrections will not be entertained at a later stage.
- Once the details will be filled, students have to upload scanned images of the document in the form. These documents must be as per the dimensions prescribed by the SOA authority.
- In addition, applicants also have to fill the choices of exam centre according to their preferences and convenience.
- Finally, when the SAAT 2020 application form will be completely filled, candidates have to submit it before the given deadline. The last date of submission is 11th August 2020.
NOTE – There will no application fee for filling an application form.
SAAT Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates who want to take the exam of SAAT 2020 must be familiar with the SAAT Exam Pattern 2020 beforehand. As a result, this will help candidates to know about various aspects such as examination mode, type of questions, duration, etc. These aspects will eventually let an individual prepare for the test accordingly.
Applicants can take a look below to check the exam pattern of SAAT 2020:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in online mode i.e. it will be a computer-based test
- Duration: The admission test will be conducted for 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 120 questions in the exam.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be a total of 480 marks.
- Language: The question paper will be in English language only.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct response and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
SAAT Syllabus 2020
Applicants can check the complete SAAT 2020 Syllabus on the official website. It is compulsory for candidates who are going to take the exam to be thorough with the exact syllabus. On the other hand, if candidates are not aware of the syllabus then they might prepare some irrelevant topics which will result in wastage of their time. Hence, an individual must check the syllabus before starting their preparation. This will consequently help them to prepare as per the syllabus prescribed by the exam conducting authority. The syllabus of the SOA Admission Test 2020 will be mainly of class 11th and 12th level.
SAAT Preparation Tips 2020
Applicants must have some plan to prepare for the SAAT exam. Particularly, an individual with a plan and a mindset can achieve a goal to qualify an exam. In contrast, an applicant without any strategy will face difficulty while preparing as well as taking the exam. Thus, all the appearing students must have some preparation tips to crack the admission test and to score high marks.
Candidates can take a glance over the points mentioned below:
- Have complete knowledge regarding the exam pattern, syllabus and marking scheme
- Keep a good set of books that will contain all the relevant and syllabus-wise topics
- Practice from suitable study material
- Solve an ample number of previous year’s question papers and sample papers.
- Prepare a time table and devote equal time to each subject
- Focus chiefly on the subject which seems to be the toughest.
- Take proper rest
- Eat healthy food rich in nutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
- Have the confidence to qualify Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test 2020
SAAT Admit Card 2020
Those who will apply for the exam need to download the online SAAT Admit Card 2020. It is an essential document and aspirants need to carry it to the examination centre on the day of an exam. Without an admit card, candidates will not be able to enter the examination hall and further will be barred from taking the exam. Moreover, the examiner uses the document to verify the identity of an appearing student. Applicants need to visit the official website so as to download the admit card of SAAT. The hall ticket will contain numerous details related to an applicant and examination. Apart from these details, there are also important exam day guidelines present on the SAAT 2020 admit card.
SAAT Result 2020
Applicants will be able to access and download the result of SAAT after the conclusion of an examination. Hence, applicants have to check the SAAT Result 2020 in an online medium only using their roll number and date of birth. The result will be in the form of a rank card which will display the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Marks obtained
- Total Percentage
- Qualifying Status
SAAT Counselling 2020
The SOA authority will organize SAAT 2020 Counselling for all the qualified candidates of the exam. Therefore, it is compulsory for applicants to take part in the counselling process which will commence in June 2020. During the counselling, applicants have to fill the choices of institute and discipline of B.Tech course as per their preference. After this choice filling, the admission authority will allot seats to students on the basis of the rank secured, choices filled and availability of seat. Once the seats will be allotted, candidates have to report in person for verification of documents at allotted centres.