Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, conducts SOA Admission Test (SAAT). The SAAT 2020 Question paper consists of a total of 120 questions. All the questions are of objective type i.e. each question has four options. These 120 questions carry a total of 480 marks and the time allotted to attempt the test is 2 hours. There is a provision of negative marking too. Each correct answer will fetch 4 marks whereas, each incorrect answer will lead to a deduction of 1 mark. No marking is done for any unanswered question. Additionally, candidates have an option to choose the mode of the exam. The exam is available in both online and offline mode. Read the article further in order to know more about SOA Admission Test Question Paper and other relevant details.
Check Eligibility For SAAT Exam
SAAT 2020 Overview
Let’s have a look at the overview of the SAAT 2020 Exam provided in the table below.
|Exam Name||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test (SAAT)|
|Conducting Authority||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA)|
|SAAT Official Website||Soa.ac.in|
|Exam Type||National level|
|Frequency of Exam||Once in a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|SAAT Exam Fee||No fee|
|SAAT 2020 Exam Date||April 2020|
Download SAAT Question Paper PDF (Previous Years’)
- SAAT Aptitude Previous Year Question Paper PDF
- SAAT General Studies Question Paper
- Download SAAT English Question Paper
- SAAT Chemistry Question Paper
- SAAT Physics Question Paper Download
- PDF of SAAT Maths Question Paper
Advantages Of Being Familiar With The SAAT 2020 Question Paper
Having knowledge of the question paper is one of the most crucial things for the candidates appearing for the exam. Question paper not only gives the idea of the exam but also helps the candidate score well. let’s examine various aspects of SAAT 2020 Question Paper one by one.
- SAAT 2020 Exam will be conducted both online and offline. The candidates have an option to choose whether they want to take the SAO Admission Test on a computer or paper as per their wish. The candidates can choose the mode they are more comfortable in for SAAT
- The language of SAAT Question Paper 2020 is English.
- The questions in the SAAT exam will be of objective type i.e. Multiple choice questions wherein the candidate has to mark one most appropriate answer out of four.
- The SAAT 2020 Exam pattern consists of a total of 120 questions that are bifurcated into three sections. Each section has 30 questions comprising questions of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The time allotted to attempt the SAAT question paper of 120 questions carrying 480 marks is 2 Hours.
- Coming to another main aspect of question paper is SAAT 2020 marking scheme. 4 marks are awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark is deducted for each wrong answer.
SAAT 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus from which the SAAT 2020 Question Paper is somewhat like this.
- Physics, including topics like thermodynamics, electrostatics, kinematics, communication systems, laws of motion, gravitation, electronic devices, etc.
- Chemistry includes states of matter, atomic structure, solutions, equilibrium, chemical kinetics, surface chemistry, redox reactions, and electrochemistry, etc.
- Mathematics has trigonometry, vectors, calculus, coordinate geometry, sets, relations and functions, permutation and combination, etc.
SAAT Syllabus 2020 is provided by the university on its official website.
Why Practice SAAT Sample Papers/ SAAT Previous year Papers?
Any type of question paper whether its Sample Paper or SAAT previous year papers benefits a candidate big time. Candidates not only get the layout of the questions in the question paper but also learns the method to attempt the questions. Moreover, the thorough practice of the papers helps the candidate know more about his/her strong as well as weak areas. After attempting a few SAAT sample tests one can make out where one lacks and start preparing accordingly. In addition to that, the candidate also learns to be more vigilant about the time duration. As time consumption is a deal-breaker for SAAT Exam 2020. Through these papers, the candidate gets to know about the prevalent topics and the topics where he/she needs to work more on in order to pass the SAAT 2020 Exam.
Let us also clear the air for the candidates who are confused about whether to practice sample papers or previous year papers. Previous year papers are the official papers that are conducted over the previous years. On the other hand, sample papers are merely a replica of the types of questions that can be asked in the coming SAAT Exam 2020. SAAT Previous year papers will be available by the university on its official website. Meanwhile, here we provide you with the Sample papers to start preparing for the SAAT 2020 Exam.
More the practice of sample papers, better the SAAT 2020 Result.
About SOA Admission Test
SOA comprises of nine degree-granting schools and colleges. SAAT is a National level online entrance exam for admission to Engineering courses. SOA offers admission to B.Tech. through SAAT and JEE Main scores. SAAT 2020 is a great opportunity for candidates who wish to pursue engineering but do not have a valid national level entrance exam score. Any candidate who has passed the qualifying exam of 10+2 with at least 45% marks can apply for SAAT Exam 2020. For this purpose, aspirants need to fill the SAAT Application Form 2020.