Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya has released the UG Semester Exam Result on 14th November 2020. Candidates who will register for the undergraduate course into this college can check and download the provisional and final merit list of Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya through this article. Link to download the provisional and final merit list 2020 will be provided below. Based on class 12 marks, admission into undergraduate courses is granted. No separate entrance test is conducted for admission purpose. Candidates willing to take admission into this college must register themselves before the deadline in order to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure. To know more about the RSM Mahavidyalaya merit list 2020 of this College, Read Below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya College Final & Provisional Merit List 2020 for all the undergraduate courses offered will be released in PDF format. Candidates can check and download the merit list of Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya “steps to check the merit list” section given below. Candidate needs to select an appropriate stream, honours, reservation, phase, type to view the merit list.
- Raiganj Surendranath has published the UG Semester-I Exam Result on 14th November 2020. Download Below.
- Phase- 26 E-Counselling List Published for B.A, B.Sc (Hons), and B.A Program Courses. The last date of admission 30th Oct 2020. Click Here to check.
Surendranath Mahavidyalaya Merit List Schedule 2020-21
Steps To Check Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya merit list.
- Click on the official website.
- Select appropriate stream, honours, reservation, phase, type (provisional and final). At last, click on “retrieve” button.
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Content of Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list of Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are debarred from participating in the counselling round. Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020 contains the following details.
- Form Number
- Physically Handicapped
- HS Passing year
- Best Four
- Total marks
West Bengal Other College merit list
Preparation of R.S. Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list for the registered candidates. Rank list of Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya for admission to undergraduate courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Students are called for counselling based on Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya result cum merit list 2020.
Undergraduate Courses Offered At Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya
Name of the courses (general and honours) offered at the Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya is provided in the table below.
|S. No||UG Courses|
|15.||Gen. Subject Urdu|
|16.||Gen. Subject Physical Education|
|17.||Gen. Subject Geography|
|18.||Gen. Subject Sanskrit|
|19.||Gen. Subject B.A|
|20.||Gen. Subject B.Sc|
|21.||Gen. Subject Bio|
Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya Counselling and Seat Allotment 2020
Based on the Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya merit list, shortlisted candidates need to report for document verification at the designated centre within scheduled date and time. Documents and certificates to be carried at the time of reporting are listed below. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly. The updates regarding the same will be provided here.
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college.
- The original Mark sheet of the last qualifying examination with two attested photocopies.
- The original Admit Card of the Higher Secondary examination with two attested photocopies.
- The original Admit Card of the Secondary Education Examination with two attested photocopies.
- The original Caste Certificate with attested photocopy (if Applicable)
- The original Physically Handicapped Certificate with attested photocopy. (If Applicable)
- Two copy of recent colored Passport sized photograph.
- The Original School leaving certificate.
- If you have any doubt related to this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section given below.