Lady Brabourne College Merit List 2020: 11th Merit list has been declared on 19th Oct. Applicants can click on the link below. Candidates can click on the link below to apply. Lady Brabourne College is one of the premier Institutions for women’s education in India. The name of all the courses offered at the Lady Brabourne college is listed below. Lady Brabourne College Admission Merit List 2020 has been released. Candidates can download the merit list of Lady Brabourne College for the various undergraduate programme through this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Lady Brabourne College Merit List 2020 for all the courses will release in PDF format. Candidates can click on the link to download the PDF for a particular course. On clicking, a PDF will open which will contain the name of the candidates eligible to participate in the counselling round. Also, candidates can save and download the merit list if they want.
- Lady Brabourne College 11th call list has been declared on 19th October 2020. Click Here.
Lady Brabourne College (Revised) Admission Schedule- 4
Lady Brabourne College Merit List Schedule
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||10th August 2020 (1:00 am)|
|last date to submit the form||20th August 2020|
|Release of Provisional Merit List||27th August 2020 (Declared)|
|1st Call List||31st August (4 PM)|
How to check Lady Brabourne College Merit List 2020?
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list.
- Visit the Lady Brabourne College Official Website Here
- On the Home Page, Two links will be present. Click on “Admission to Under Graduate Courses”.
- You will be redirected to a new page where “Click Here for Merit List 2020” will be displayed, click on it.
- A new page will open up displaying the Courses for whose merit list has been released. Select particular stream to check merit list.
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
West Bengal Other College Merit List
Courses Offered by Lady Brabourne College
The below table contains the name of the courses available in Lady Brabourne College. The Lady Brabourne college consists of 20 departments in various disciplines in the Arts and Science streams, all of which conduct both honours and general courses excepting the Computer Science department which only offer general course and Geography and Microbiology which only offer honours courses. Computer Science was introduced in 2007 and provides another attractive combination option for the honours students of Physics, Mathematics and Statistics.
B.Ed Course is not taught at Lady Brabourne College.
Details Present on Lady Brabourne College Admission List 2020
Candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are not eligible to participate in the counselling round. Lady Brabourne College Merit List 2020 contains the following details.
- Student ID
- Applicant name
- Physically handicapped status
- Merit ranking
Preparation Of Lady Brabourne College Result/Merit List 2020
Lady Brabourne College 2020 Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list. Students are called for counselling based on merit list.
Documents Verification At Lady Brabourne College
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day. At the allotted college.
- Printout of Lady Brabourne College Admission Form
- Mark sheet of the last qualifying examination with two attested photocopies
- Admit Card of the Higher Secondary examination with two attested photocopies
- The original Admit Card of the Secondary Education Examination with two attested photocopies
- Caste Certificate with attested photocopy (if Applicable)
- Physically Handicapped Certificate with the attested photocopy (If Applicable)
- Two copy of recent coloured Passport sized photograph
- Original School leaving certificate
If you have any doubts related to this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section is given below.