Lady Brabourne College Merit List 2020: Lady Brabourne College, with its lush green lawns and gardens opposite the Park Circus Maidan, is one of the premier Institutions for women’s education in India. Established by the Government of Bengal in July 1939 and named after the wife of Lord Brabourne, the Governor of Bengal till February 1939, the college made a humble beginning with 35 Muslim students and 9 faculty members in a rented house in Park Circus. The name of all the courses offered at the Lady Brabourne college is listed below. Lady Brabourne College Merit List 2020 will be released in June 2020. Candidates can download the merit list of Lady Brabourne College for the various undergraduate programme through this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Lady Brabourne College Merit List 2020 for all the courses to be released in PDF format in June 2020. Candidates can click on the link to download the PDF for a particular course. On clicking, a PDF will open which will contain the name of the candidates eligible to participate in the counselling round. Candidates can save and download the merit list if they want.
Check Lady Brabourne College Merit List 2020
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list.
- Visit the Lady Brabourne College Official Website Here
- On the Home Page, Two links will be present. Click on “Admission to Under Graduate Courses”.
- You will be redirected to a new page where “Click Here for Merit List 2020” will be displayed, click on it.
- A new page will open up displaying the Courses for whose merit list has been released. Select particular stream to check merit list.
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
West Bengal Other College Merit List
Lady Brabourne College Courses Offered 2020
The Merit List for all the courses to be declared in June 2020. Candidates can check the list by clicking on the link given above. Merit list contains the name of the candidates eligible to participate in the counselling round. Candidates can save and download the merit list if they want. Below table contains the name of the courses available in the Lady Brabourne College.
The Lady Brabourne college consists of 20 departments in various disciplines in the Arts and Science streams, all of which conduct both honours and general courses excepting the Computer Science department which only offer general course and Geography and Microbiology which only offer honours courses. Computer Science was introduced in 2007 and provides another attractive combination option for the honours students of Physics, Mathematics and Statistics.
B.Ed Course is not taught at Lady Brabourne College.
Content of Lady Brabourne College Merit List 2020
Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are not eligible to participate in the counselling round. Lady Brabourne College Merit List 2020 contains the following details.
- Student ID
- Applicant name
- Physically handicapped status
- Merit ranking
Preparation Of Lady Brabourne College Result/Merit List 2020
Lady Brabourne College 2020 Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list. Students are called for counselling based on merit list.
Documents Verification At Lady Brabourne College
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day. At the allotted college.
- The Mark sheet of the last qualifying examination with two attested photocopies.
- Admit Card of the Higher Secondary examination with two attested photocopies.
- The original Admit Card of the Secondary Education Examination with two attested photocopies.
- Caste Certificate with attested photocopy (if Applicable)
- Physically Handicapped Certificate with the attested photocopy. (If Applicable).
- Two copy of recent coloured Passport sized photograph.
- The Original School leaving certificate
If you have any doubt related to this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section is given below.