Lady Brabourne College Provisional Merit List 2021 will be released Soon. The application form available till 20th August 2021. Lady Brabourne College is one of the premier Institutions for women’s education in India. The name of all the courses offered at the Lady Brabourne college is listed below. Lady Brabourne College Admission Merit List 2021 will be released soon. Candidates can download the merit list of Lady Brabourne College for the various undergraduate programme through this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Lady Brabourne College Merit List 2021 for all the courses will release in a PDF format. Candidates can click on the link to download the PDF for a particular course. On clicking, a PDF will open which will contain the name of the candidates eligible to participate in the counselling round. Also, candidates can save and download the merit list if they want.
Lady Brabourne College Merit List Schedule 2021
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||2nd August 2021|
|last date to submit the form||27th August 2021|
|Release of Provisional Merit List||To be announced|
|Reporting of discrepancies||To be announced|
|Revised Comprehensive Merit List (Provisional)||To be announced|
How To Check Lady Brabourne College Merit List 2021?
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list.
- Visit the Lady Brabourne College Official Website Here
- On the Home Page, Two links will be present. Click on “Admission to Under Graduate Courses”.
- You will be redirected to a new page where “Click Here for Merit List 2021” will be displayed, click on it.
- A new page will open up displaying the Courses for whose merit list has been released. Select particular stream to check merit list.
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
West Bengal Other College Merit List
Courses Offered by Lady Brabourne College 2021
The below table contains the name of the courses available in Lady Brabourne College. The Lady Brabourne college consists of 20 departments in various disciplines in the Arts and Science streams, all of which conduct both honours and general courses excepting the Computer Science department which only offer general course and Geography and Microbiology which only offer honours courses. Computer Science was introduced in 2007 and provides another attractive combination option for the honours students of Physics, Mathematics and Statistics.
B.Ed Course is not taught at Lady Brabourne College.
Details Present on Lady Brabourne College Admission List 2021
Candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are not eligible to participate in the counselling round. Lady Brabourne College Merit List 2021 contains the following details.
- Student ID
- Applicant name
- Physically handicapped status
- Merit ranking
Preparation Of Lady Brabourne College Result/Merit List 2021
Lady Brabourne College 2021 Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of the college prepares and publishes a merit list. Students are called for counselling based on the merit list.
Documents Verification At Lady Brabourne College Admission 2021
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day. At the allotted college.
- Printout of Lady Brabourne College Admission Form
- Mark sheet of the last qualifying examination with two attested photocopies
- Admit Card of the Higher Secondary examination with two attested photocopies
- The original Admit Card of the Secondary Education Examination with two attested photocopies
- Caste Certificate with attested photocopy (if Applicable)
- Physically Handicapped Certificate with the attested photocopy (If Applicable)
- Two copy of a recent coloured Passport sized photograph
- Original School leaving certificate
If you have any doubts related to this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section is given below.