Bethune College Merit List 2020:Admission process in 2020-2021 Academic Year Undergraduate and Postgraduate section will be notified later as per directives of Higher Education Department, “Govt. of West Bengal and the University of Calcutta”. The Publication of the subject-wise rectified Full List of Bethune College will be declared in June 2020. The Bethune College invites the applicants for the admission in the U.G courses offered by the College.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
It will issue the list in a provisional manner and then the final list. It is the first women college in India. The college provides U.G courses in many subjects. The college takes a total of 17 honour subjects into account by the college which includes both the science and arts stream. As far as P.G courses concern, it provides only 6 subjects. No entrance exam is held for the selection procedure of the students. Admission into the college is possible only through the list. University prepares the list as per the subject and performance of the students at their intermediate level.
- Admission process in 2020-2021 Academic Year Undergraduate and Postgraduate section will be notified later as per directives of Higher Education Department, “Govt. of West Bengal and the University of Calcutta”. Click Here
Bethune College Merit List Release 2020
While waiting for the result, dates are the most crucial thing. Bethune College will release its notification regarding the admission schedule in its official site.
|Online Application Form fill up||TBA|
|Last Date of submission of online application fees||—|
|Publication of full list of applicants (Provisional)||—|
|Reporting of discrepancies (if any) in the published list of applicants|
(only through email to be sent to [email protected] with a scanned copy of supporting document)
|Publication of subject wise rectified Full List (Provisional)||—|
|Publication of 1st list for admission (Provisional)||—|
|Online Admission (1st Cycle)||—|
|Publication of 2nd list for admission (Provisional)||—|
|Online Admission (2nd Cycle)||—|
|Publication of 3rd list for admission (Provisional)||—|
|Online Admission (3rd Cycle)||—|
Steps to check Bethune College Merit List 2020
- Visit the official site of the college.
- Look for the “Admission” tab and click on that.
- University provides the link there, press on it i.e http://www.bethuneadmissions.ac.in/
- Press on ” Provisional Ful List of Valid Application”
- After entering into that page same option will appear ” Provisional Ful List of Valid Application”, click on that
Finally, the merit list will appear at the screen and candidates can view their result of merit list.
For the time being, only one list is given by the college. Upcoming days many more list will come out. Thus candidates should visit the site and this article to keep themselves updated.
West Bengal Other College merit list
|3.||Dum Dum Motijheel|
Details Present on Bethune College Merit List 2020
The merit list contains a lot of information. On the basis of the result, the college will take the admission procedure. Below are the contents which are available in the list are :
- Merit Scores/ Points
- Category wise selection is describe
Preparation of Bethune College
Merit list is prepared by the College on the basis of the marks secured by the students in their intermediate level. It will be prepared by the college authority. So marks in the Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary are very important for the students to take admission in the college. The information provided by the candidates must be correct and valid. Misleading information will lead to the rejection of the form. So be very attentive while filling the application form.
Documents for Admission
- Printout of Bethune College Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.