Bethune College Merit List 2020: 10th Admission Merit List has been published. The rectified full merit list was published on 28th August 2020. The admission process in the 2020-2021 Academic Year Undergraduate and Postgraduate section will be notified later as per directives of the Higher Education Department, “Govt. of West Bengal and the University of Calcutta”. The Publication of the subject-wise rectified Full List of Bethune College was declared on 28th August at 4 PM 2020. The Bethune College invites the applicants for the admission in the U.G courses offered by the College.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
It will issue the list in a provisional manner and then the final list. It is the first women college in India. The college provides U.G courses in many subjects. The college takes a total of 17 honour subjects into account by the college which includes both the science and arts stream. As far as P.G courses concern, it provides only 6 subjects. No entrance exam is held for the selection procedure of the students. Admission into the college is possible only through the list. University prepares the list as per the subject and performance of the students at their intermediate level.
Bethune College 10th Merit List has been Declared Click Here. The last date of payment is 20th October 2020 (11 pm).
Bethune College Admission Schedule Released
Bethune College Merit List Release 2020
While waiting for the result, dates are the most crucial thing. Bethune College will release its notification regarding the admission schedule in its official site.
|Online Application Form fill up||10th August 2020|
|Last Date of submission of online application fees||22nd August 2020|
|Publication of full list of applicants (Provisional)||24th August (declared)|
|Reporting of discrepancies (if any) in the published list of applicants|
(only through email to be sent to [email protected] with a scanned copy of supporting document)
|24th- 25th August 2020|
|Publication of subject wise rectified Full List (Provisional)||28th August (Declared)|
|Publication of 1st list for admission (Provisional)||1st September (Declared)|
|Online Admission (1st Cycle)||1st-3rd September|
|Publication of 2nd list for admission (Provisional)||5th September (Declared0|
|Online Admission (2nd Cycle)||5th-7th September|
|Publication of 3rd list for admission (Provisional)||9th Sept|
|Online Admission (3rd Cycle)||9th-11th September|
Steps to check Bethune College Merit List 2020
- Visit the official site of the college.
- Look for the “Admission” tab and click on that.
- University provides the link there, press on it i.e http://www.bethuneadmissions.ac.in/
- Press on ” Provisional Ful List of Valid Application”
- After entering into that page same option will appear ” Provisional Ful List of Valid Application”, click on that
Finally, the merit list will appear at the screen and candidates can view their result of merit list.
For the time being, only one list is given by the college. Upcoming days many more list will come out. Thus candidates should visit the site and this article to keep themselves updated.
West Bengal Other College merit list
|3.||Dum Dum Motijheel|
Details Present on Bethune College Merit List 2020
The merit list contains a lot of information. On the basis of the result, the college will take the admission procedure. Below are the contents which are available in the list are :
- Merit Scores/ Points
- Category wise selection is describe
Preparation of Bethune College
Merit list is prepared by the College on the basis of the marks secured by the students in their intermediate level. It will be prepared by the college authority. So marks in the Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary are very important for the students to take admission in the college. The information provided by the candidates must be correct and valid. Misleading information will lead to the rejection of the form. So be very attentive while filling the application form.
Documents for Admission
- Printout of Bethune College Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.