Dinhata College Merit List 2019: Dinhata College, established in 1956, is one of the oldest colleges in Dinhata. It offers undergraduate courses in arts, commerce and sciences. The campus is in the Cooch Behar district. It is affiliated to Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University. Name of all the courses offered in the college is listed below. Candidates seeking admission in any of the mentioned programmes for the academic session 2019-20 must fill up the registration form within scheduled date and time. Candidates can check the merit list of Dinhata College 2019 for the various undergraduate programme by logging into the Dinhata College Official website through this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Click here to Check Coochbehar College Merit List 2019
Dinhata College Merit List Admission Dates and Schedule
|1||Dinhata College Online Admission Registration||Second week of June 2019|
|2||Registration Process Closed||Third week of June 2019|
|3||Provisional merit list 2019||Fourth week of June 2019|
|4||Final Merit list 2019||Fourth week of June 2019|
How to check Dinhata College Merit List 2019?
Registered candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps in order to check the merit list.
- Visit the official website of Dinhata College Here: admission.dinhatacollege.ac.in.
- Click the Merit List Button on the Top right corner or Click Here
- Select particular course, subject and quota. At last, click on “submit”.
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Dinhata College Courses offered 2019
Dinhata College Merit List 2019 for all the courses will be released in June 2019. Candidates can check the list by clicking on the link given above. Merit list contains the name of the candidates eligible to participate in the counselling round. Below table contains the name of the courses offered in the Dinhata college.
|S. No||Undergraduate courses offered at college|
|B.A. Regular Courses|
|2.||B.A, in English|
|3.||B.A. in History|
|4.||B.A. in Pol .Science|
|5.||B.A. in Economics|
|6.||B.A. in Sanskrit|
|7.||B.A. in Sociology|
|8.||B.A. in Philosophy|
|9.||B.A. in Geography|
|10.||B.A. in Physical Education|
|B.A. Honours Courses|
|B.Sc. Regular Courses|
|17.||B.Sc. in Chemistry|
|18.||B.Sc. in Mathematics|
|19.||B.Sc. in Physics|
|20.||B. Sc. in Botany|
|21.||B.Sc. in Zoology|
|22.||B.Sc in Computer|
Content of Dinhata College Merit List 2019
Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list of Dinhata College. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are not eligible to participate in the counselling round. Dinhata College Result Cum Merit List 2019 contains the following details.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
- Registration number
- Student Name
- Merit percentage
- Merit Position
West Bengal Other College merit list
Preparation of Dinhata College Merit List 2019
Merit list of Dinhata College 2019 is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list. Students are called for counselling based on Final merit list.
Documents verification at Dinhata College
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college.
- The original Mark sheet of the last qualifying examination with two attested photocopies.
- The original Admit Card of the Higher Secondary examination with two attested photocopies.
- The original Admit Card of the Secondary Education Examination with two attested photocopies.
- The original Caste Certificate with attested photocopy (if Applicable)
- The original Physically Handicapped Certificate with the attested photocopy. (If Applicable).
- Two copy of recent coloured Passport sized photograph.
- The Original School leaving certificate