Dinhata College Merit List 2020: Dinhata College, established in 1956, is one of the oldest colleges in Dinhata. It offers undergraduate courses in arts, commerce and sciences. The campus is in the Cooch Behar district. It is affiliated to Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University. Name of all the courses offered in the college is listed below. Candidates seeking admission in any of the mentioned programmes for the academic session 2020-21 must fill up the registration form within the scheduled date and time. Candidates can check the merit list of Dinhata College 2020 for the various undergraduate programme by logging into the Dinhata College Official website through this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Dinhata College Merit List 2020 Important Dates
|1||Dinhata College Online Admission Registration||June 2020|
|2||Registration Process Closed||June 2020|
|3||Publication of Provisional Merit List for Honours and Program (General) Course. (Subject & Category wise)||June 2020|
|4||After the publication of the Provisional Merit list any correction required should be informed in the mail id [email protected] It is mandatory for the candidates to mention their Application No. in the mail-id otherwise it will not be entitled.||June 2020|
|5||Publication of Final Merit List for Honours and Program (General) Course.(Subject & Category wise)||June 2020|
How To Check Dinhata College Merit List 2020?
Registered candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps in order to check the merit list.
- Visit the official website of Dinhata College Here: admission.dinhatacollege.ac.in.
- Click the Merit List Button on the Top right corner or Click Here
- Select particular course, subject and quota. At last, click on “submit”.
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Dinhata College Courses offered 2020
Dinhata College Merit List 2020 for all the courses will be released in June 2020. Candidates can check the list by clicking on the link given above. Merit list contains the name of the candidates eligible to participate in the counselling round. Below table contains the name of the courses offered in the Dinhata college.
|S. No||Undergraduate courses offered at college|
|B.A. Regular Courses|
|2.||B.A, in English|
|3.||B.A. in History|
|4.||B.A. in Pol .Science|
|5.||B.A. in Economics|
|6.||B.A. in Sanskrit|
|7.||B.A. in Sociology|
|8.||B.A. in Philosophy|
|9.||B.A. in Geography|
|10.||B.A. in Physical Education|
|B.A. Honours Courses|
|B.Sc. Regular Courses|
|17.||B.Sc. in Chemistry|
|18.||B.Sc. in Mathematics|
|19.||B.Sc. in Physics|
|20.||B. Sc. in Botany|
|21.||B.Sc. in Zoology|
|22.||B.Sc in Computer|
Content of Dinhata College Merit List 2020
Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list of Dinhata College. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are not eligible to participate in the counselling round. Dinhata College Result Cum Merit List 2020 contains the following details.
- Registration number
- Student Name
- Merit percentage
- Merit Position
West Bengal Other College Merit List
Preparation Of Dinhata College Merit List 2020
Merit list of Dinhata College 2020 is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list. Students are called for counselling based on Final merit list.
Documents Verification At Dinhata College
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college.
- The original Mark sheet of the last qualifying examination with two attested photocopies.
- The original Admit Card of the Higher Secondary examination with two attested photocopies.
- Original Admit Card of the Secondary Education Examination with two attested photocopies.
- The original Caste Certificate with attested photocopy (if Applicable)
- The original Physically Handicapped Certificate with the attested photocopy. (If Applicable).
- Two copy of recent coloured Passport sized photograph.
- The Original School leaving certificate