Barrackpore Rastraguru Surendranath College Merit List 2020: Postgraduate Eligible List (M.Sc, M.Com M.A) has released the eligible candidate’s list and provisional list. The link to check the merit list is provided below. The College was established in 1953 in North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, and is affiliated to West Bengal State University, Barasat. The BRSNC College offers BA, B.Sc, B.Com General, and Honours courses in their UG Program while for PG Program the College has M.Sc. In 4 disciplines and M.Com in 2 different fields of specialization. The College provides admission to the eligible candidates on the basis of the Merit List of Barrackpore Rastraguru Surendranath College. It should be noted that there will be no separate Entrance exam conducted for admission to the courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Postgraduate Admission Updates
- Barrackpore Rastraguru Surendranath College has released the Provisional Eligible Candidates List of M.A, M.Sc, and M.Com Admissions. Click Here to Check the Provisional Merit List. Check the schedule below. Candidates whose name is not in the list for entrance category, but participate in the Entrance Test will not be considered. Check Eligible Candidate List.
Latest Updates (Undergraduates)
- 6th Phase merit list Released. Pay admission fees (For Provisional Admission) within 30.10.2020 (upto 10.30 pm). Click Here
Barrackpore Rastraguru Surendranath College Admission 2020-21 (Dates)
Admission date and Schedule of BRSNC College (PG Courses):
|Online Application started from||3rd November 2020|
|The Last Date for the submission of the form||18th November 2020|
|List of Eligible Candidates List (Non-WBSU) candidates||19th November 2020|
|Online Admission Test for Non-WBSU Candidates||20th November 2020|
|First Provisional Merit list for WBSU Candidates||22nd November 2020|
|Second Provisional Merit List for Non-WBSU Candidates||22nd November 2020|
UG Admission BRSNC College Date 2020
|Application Form Available||10th August 2020|
|Last date to apply online form (Hons)||24th August 2020|
|Last date to apply (general courses)||19th August 2020|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List (Hons)||25th August 2020|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List (General)||20th August 2020 (declared)|
|Publication & Admission of First List (Hons.)||27th August 2020 (declared)|
|Publication & Admission of First List (General)||20th August 2020 with online Payment option/ Bank Chalan|
|Second Merit List (Hons) Courses||1st September 2020 (declared)|
|Last Date of Admission||As per Govt/ University Order|
Barrackpore Rastraguru Surendranath College Merit List 2020
The BRSNC College Merit List 2020 on the official website: www.brsncadmission.com of the College. The provisional and final merit list will be declared in the last week of August 2020. The Merit List will contain the names of the candidates who have been selected for the further procedure of admission to the college in their preferred course. The Barrackpore Rastraguru Surendranath College Merit List will be released for UG and PG Degree as offered by the College. The merit will be prepared in descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps to Check Barrackpore Rastraguru Surendranath College Merit list 2020
- Visit the official website of the BRNS College: www.brsncadmission.com
- Navigate for the Admission Portal or CLick Here
- The Link of the Result cum Merit List will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List can will be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Merit Lists will be available on the www.brsncadmission.com. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List of Barrackpore Rastraguru Surendranath College. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Details BRSNC College Result Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Barrackpore Rastraguru Surendranath College 2020 result/ Merit List which will be released on 12th June and 15th June 2020. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Final Merit List of BRSNC College for the final admission to the session 2020-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status
Preparation of Barrackpore Rastraguru Surendranath College Merit List 2020
The Merit List is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA and B.Sc Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required at the time of the BRSNC College Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- S. or equivalent Marksheet and certificate (one photocopy self attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
West Bengal Other College merit list
BRSNC College Courses Offered
|Physics, Zoology, Education, Film Studies, Physical Education|
|Philosophy, Microbiology, Journalism & Mass Communication|
|Bengali Hindi, Urdu|
|CANDIDATE IS REQUIRED TO CHOOSE HIS/HER HONOURS COURSE AND TWO DISCIPLINES/SUBJECTS FOR GENERIC ELECTIVE COURSES FROM AMONG GROUP-I TO GROUP-VIII SUCH THAT NOT MORE THAN ONE DISCIPLINE/SUBJECT FROM ONE GROUP|
|CANDIDATE IS REQUIRED TO CHOOSE HIS/HER THREE DISCIPLINES/SUBJECTS FROM AMONG GROUP-I TO GROUP-VIII SUCH THAT NOT MORE THAN ONE DISCIPLINE/SUBJECT FROM ONE GROUP|
|CANDIDATE IS REQUIRED TO CHOOSE HIS/HER TWO MAIN DISCIPLINES/SUBJECTS AND FOR GENERIC ELECTIVE COURSES|
THE STUDENT HAVE TO CHOOSE THIRD DISCIPLINE/SUBJECT FROM AMONG GROUP-I TO GROUP-VIII SUCH THAT NOT MORE THAN ONE DISCIPLINE/SUBJECT FROM ONE GROUP
Barrackpore Rastraguru Surendranath College Seat Intake 2018
|UG Intake Capacity (2018-19)|
|Food & Nutrition(H)||11||3||5||3||1||27||50|
|Journalism & Mass|
|B. Sc. (General)||26||7||12||8||3||61||117|