Rabindra Bharati University Merit List 2019: Rabindra Bharati University invites Application for various courses offered by the Rabindra Bharati University. Candidates interested in taking the exam are required to go through the admission procedure for taking admission to the desired course. The Application Forms will be released by the Rabindra Bharati University on the official website and have to be submitted before the due date. The RBU Merit List 2019 will be prepared as per the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. The Merit List of Rabindra Bharati University will be made available on the official website of the Rabindra Bharati University. Candidates should note that the Counselling procedure will be conducted only after the release of the Merit List. Only those candidates will be called for the final seat allotment whose names will be mentioned in the Rabindra Bharati University Merit List 2019.
Rabindra Bharati University Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Rabindra Bharati University will be prepared by the Rabindra Bharati University and the list will be published on the official website of the Rabindra Bharati University. Candidates who have submitted the Application Form will be able to check the RBU Merit List 2019 for further proceeding with the Admission Procedure. The Rabindra Bharati University releases the Merit list containing the name of the selected candidates, Merit secured by the candidate as per the Rabindra Bharati University, Marks obtained in the qualifying examination. It is important to provide correct and valid details in the Application Form as the details provided will be the basis for the preparation of the Merit List of Rabindra Bharati. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Downloading Rabindra Bharati University Merit List 2019
- Visit the official website of the Rabindra Bharati University:admission.rbu.net.in
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List of Rabindra Bharati University will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Rabindra Bharati University Merit Lists 2019 will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned on the Rabindra Bharati University Merit List 2019
Go through the following details mentioned on the Rabindra Bharati University Merit List 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Merit List of Rabindra Bharati University is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Rabindra Bharati Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Rabindra Bharati University is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Document Required For Rabindra Bharati University Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)