Vivekananda Mission Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020 has been released. All those who wish to study at Vivekananda College must fill the application form. The admission registration is now closed. Also, candidates must have passed a 10+2 level exam in order to eligible for admission. The College offers courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce. Hence, candidates can pick the course according to their preference. The admission to undergraduate courses is given on the basis of the merit list. Therefore, there is no entrance examination for admission. Those who secure their names in the merit list have to further proceed with the admission procedure to get final admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The merit list contains the name of the applicant, registration number, etc. Therefore, candidates must go through it carefully. For more details regarding the Vivekananda College Admission List 2020, keep on reading the article.
- Vivekananda Mission College Merit Lists 2020-21: Click Here
Vivekananda Mission College Merit List Release 2020
The College releases the admission schedule. Therefore, candidates must keep a check on it in order to be aware of the important events. Also, final dates are given in the table.
|Publication of Provisional Merit List||26th August 2020 (declared)|
|Correction last date||27th August 2020|
|Final List||29th August 2020|
|1st phase Admission for Science (Hons) subjects except for Nutrition & Zoology||2nd September 2020|
|1st phase admission for Arts, Zoology, Nutrition, and Commerce (Hons)||2nd September 2020 to 3rd September 2020|
|Publication of list of candidates for admission into vacant seats of Science(Hons) except Zoology(H) and Nutrition(Hons) after 1st phase admission||3rd September 2020|
|Wish Call Intended||4th September 2020|
|2nd Phase Admission||6th September to 7th September 2020|
|Admission to General Courses||7th Sepember 2020 to 10th September 2020|
NOTE: The merit lists will keep on releasing until the seats are filled in every course.
Vivekananda College Admission List 2020
Every year, Vivekananda College invites applications for BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com course. Hence, candidates who are willing to take admission can fill the Vivekananda College Admission form 2020. Also, the candidates must have passed 10+2 level exam from any recognized board. After the submission of forms, the college will prepare the merit list. Also, there are various factors that determine the merit list preparation. Such factors are candidate’s H.S. rank, the total number of applications, and availability of seats. So, the merit list will release in online mode in a PDF format. Therefore, candidates can easily download the Vivekananda College Admission List 2020.
Vivekananda Mission Mahavidyalaya, established in 1968, is one of the oldest colleges in Purba Medinipur district. It offers undergraduate courses in arts, commerce, and sciences. It is affiliated to Vidyasagar University
How to Download Vivekananda College Merit List 2020?
In order to view/ access download the admission list of Vivekananda Mission College, the candidates must follow a step-wise process. So, check the procedure.
- Go to the official website of Vivekananda Mission Mahavidyalaya
- On the homepage, course-wise merit list option will be given
- Click on it & you will be redirected to a new page
- Then, category/ course- wise merit PDF will display on the screen
- Further, you can download the Vivekananda Mission College Admission List PDF 2020 for future uses
Details Present on Vivekananda Mission Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
The admission list of Vivekananda College contains some important details. So, candidates must go through them carefully before downloading it. Such details are;
- Serial Number
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number/ Application Number
- Course Name
Documents Required for Admission/ Verification
Qualifying candidates have to appear for the document verification round at the college. Therefore, they must carry the following list of documents.
- Printout of Vivekananda College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
After the successful document verification round, the candidates need to pay the admission fee if they accept the given seat. In case, the candidate fails to appear for document verification round, then they will lose their chances of admission. Also, the candidates have to report to the college on the basis of their ranks. In addition to this, the admission schedule will be available on the official website. Hence, check the dates before reporting to the college.
- Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Khatra Adibasi Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Lalgola College Merit List 2020
- Salesian College Merit List 2020
- Women’s Christian College Merit List 2020
- Lokepara Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Sonada Degree College Merit List 2020
In case you have any doubts or queries regarding the article, then ask us in the comment section. We will assist you shortly.