Gurudas College Merit List 2019: Gurudas College invites Application for the admission to the Undergraduate Courses. The College is situated in Kolkata and is affiliated with the University of Calcutta. The College offers various Undergraduate Courses in the fields of Arts, Science, Commerce. The Application Procedure will be conducted in an Online Mode. The Application Procedure starts tentatively in the month of June 2019 and the last date for the submission of the form along with the fee will be the last week of June 2019. The admission will be provided solely on the basis of the Merit secured by the candidate in the Gurudas College Merit List 2019 released by the College. The Final Merit List of Gurudas College 2019 will be released and the Counselling Schedule will also be announced by the College. Go through the details of Gurudas College Merit List 2019 and the Counselling schedule from the article below.
Gurudas College Merit List 2019
The Gurudas College Merit List 2019 will be released by Gurudas College on its official website. The admission to the candidates who have filled up the Application Form will be provided on the basis of their rank secured by them in the Merit List of Gurudas College. The Merit List of Gurudas College will be released for BA, B.Sc, B.Com Degree as offered by the College. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The Gurudas College Merit List 2019 will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Steps to Check the Gurudas College Merit list 2019
- Visit the official website of the College. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal. For official link Click Here
- The Link of the Gurudas College Merit List 2019 will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentails, if asked.
- The Merit List of Gururdas College can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Merit Lists of gurudas college 2019 will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned On The Gurudas College Merit List 2019
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Gurudas College which will be released tentatively in the month of June 2019. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Gurudas College Merit List for the final admission to the session 2019-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status
Preparation of Gurudas College Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Gurudas College will be prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure
Gurudas College Counselling 2019
The Counselling will be conducted by the admission committee of Gurudas College for providing seat allotment to the candidates on the basis of their names in the Merit List. The Counselling procedure will be held for the Honours and the General Courses. The counselling for the Hons. courses will be starting in the month of June 2019. It will be important to attend the Counselling procedure if the candidates are interested in the final Seat allotment for their desired subject and course.
Document Required at the time of the admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent marksheet and certificate (one photocopy self attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.