Women’s Christian College Merit List 2020 will release in August 2020. Women’s Christian College invites applications every year for admission to B.A. courses. Admissions will start from 10th August 2020. Hence, eligible candidates can fill the Women’s Christian College Admission Form 2020. Also, candidates have to fill the necessary details in the admission form. Women’s Christian College offers a Bachelor of Arts Honours & General Courses. Also, the only basis of admission is the candidate’s Class 12th marks. Also, the admission process will start after the publication of the H.S. result. Women’s Christian College will release the merit lists until the seats are filled. Qualifying candidates have to further appear for the admission procedure.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Also, the preparation of the merit list is in descending order. In case there is a tie between two candidates in the merit list, then the candidates with higher subject marks will be given the preference. So, go through the Women’s Christian Admission List details in the article.
The Admission Process of Women’s College will start on 10th August 2020. Click Here to apply.
Women’s College Merit List Release 2020
The College releases the admission schedule on the official website. So, candidates can check the dates to be aware of the important events. Also, check the tentative dates.
|Online application form||10th August 2020|
|Release of 1st Merit List||Second Week of August 2020|
|1st phase of admission including payment of the fees||–|
|Release of 2nd Merit List||–|
|2nd phase of admission including payment of the fees||–|
Women’s College Admission List 2020
Every year the college releases the admission form for BA courses. So, eligible & willing candidates need to fill the Women’s College Online Form. However, the candidates need to make sure that they must provide the correct details in the admission form. The College authorities verify the details at a later stage. Hence, it is important to enter valid information in the application form. After the submission of application forms, the college will prepare the merit list. The merit lists will keep on releasing until the seats are filled. Also, the merit lists will release in PDF format. So, candidates can download it easily.
Women’s Christian College is an undergraduate college for women students in southern Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Also, it has been rated as a Grade ‘A’ college by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council, an autonomous organization that evaluates post-secondary academic institutions in India.
How to Download Women’s Christian College Merit List 2020?
In order to view/ access download the admission list of Women’s Christian College, the candidates must follow a step-wise process. So, check the procedure.
- Go to the official website of Women’s Christian College
- On the homepage, course-wise merit list option will be given
- Click on it & you will be redirected to a new page
- Then, category/ course- wise merit PDF will display on the screen
- Further, you can download the Women’s Christian College Admission List PDF 2020 for future uses
Details Present on Women’s Christian College Merit List 2020
The admission list of Women’s Christian College contains some important details. So, candidates must go through them carefully before downloading it. Such details are;
- Serial Number
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number/ Application Number
- Course Name
Documents Required for Admission/ Verification
Qualifying candidates have to appear for the document verification round at the college. Therefore, they must carry the following list of documents.
- Printout of Women’s Christian College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
After the successful document verification round, the candidates need to pay the admission fee if they accept the given seat. In case, the candidate fails to appear for document verification round, then they will lose their chances of admission. Also, the candidates have to report to the college on the basis of their ranks. In addition to this, the admission schedule will be available on the official website. Hence, check the dates before reporting to the college.
- Chandidas Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Khatra Adibasi Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Lalgola College Merit List 2020
- Salesian College Merit List 2020
- Sonada Degree College Merit List 2020
- Vivekananda Mission Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
In case you have any doubts or queries regarding the above information, then ask us in the comment section. We will assist you shortly.