GIFSA Merit List 2020: BSc. Forensic Science Sixth Phase Admission List released. Government Institute of Forensic Sciences invites Applications for admission to the UG and PG Diploma courses offered by the Institute. Candidates who wish to seek admission have to fill up the Application Form before the due date. The Institute has released the notification regarding the admission to B.Sc Forensic Sciences and P.G. (Diploma) in Forensic Sciences and Related Laws and P.G. (Diploma) in Digital and Cyber Forensics and Related Laws for the session 2020-2021.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The College doesn’t conduct any entrance exam for admission. So, the admission is solely on the basis of the merit list. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. For more of the details about GIFSA Admission List 2020 go through the article below.
- Sixth Admission List for Forensic First-Year Admission 2020-21 released. Click here.
- Fifth Admission List for Forensic First-Year Admission 2020-21 released. Click here.
- Fourth Admission List for Forensic First-Year Admission 2020-21 released. Click here.
- Third Admission List for Forensic First-Year Admission 2020-21 released. Click here.
- Second Admission List for Forensic First-Year Admission 2020-21 released on 28th August 2020. Click here.
GIFSA Tentative General Merit List of Maharashtra State has been Published 21st August 2020 Online, Click Here
GIFSA Tentative General Merit List of Other State.
GIFSA Admission Schedule 2020
GOVERNMENT INSTITUTE OF FORENSIC SCIENCE, B.Sc. Forensic Sciences, PG (Diploma) in Forensic Sciences and Related Laws and PG (Diploma in Digital and Cyber Forensics and Related Laws Admission Schedule-
|First Admission List (B.Sc, M.Sc Forensic Science) Merit list||21st August 2020 Released|
|Display of First Admission List||24th August 2020|
|Admission Confirmation through payment of fees for First Admission List||25th- 27th August 2020|
|Display of Second Merit List for vacant seats (if any)||28th August 2020|
|Admission Confirmation through payment of fees for Second Admission List||29th August – 2nd September 2020|
|Display of Vacant seats (if available)||8th September 2020|
|Spot Admission for vacant seats||—|
|Commencement of classes||—|
Steps to Check GIFSA Admission List 2020
- Visit the official website of the GIFSA Institute.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- Candidates can easily find the merit list option on the admission page.
- The Merit List is in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- The candidate has to look for their name and other details in the list as per the course
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the Merit List.
Details Present On GIFSA Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the GIFSA Merit List.
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Merit Point
- Date of publication of merit list
Preparation of GIFSA Merit List 2020
The GIFSA Merit List is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to B.Sc and PG Diploma Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Courses Offered by GIFSA Admissions 2019-20
|Name of Course||Intake Capacity||Eligibility||Type|
3 Years Duration
from recognized Board
2 Year Duration
|25||Bachelors degree in Forensic Science||FT||Regular|
|PG Diploma Forensic|
1 Year Duration
|40||Bahelor degree in Science with subjects Physics / chemistry / Botony / Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Forensic Science / Biochemistry / Pharma and possesing degrees in Medical Sciences, such as, MBBS / BHMS / BAMS / BDS||FT||Regular|
|PG Diploma Cyber.|
1 Year Duration
|40||Bahelor degree in Science with subjects Computer Science/IT/BCS/BCA/MCA/B.E in Computer Science/M.Sc Computer Science/M.Sc Information Technology||FT||Regular|
Document Required At The Time Of The Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)