IERT Answer Key 2019: Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) has recently published the notification the exam to be conducted with the Aim to fill the eligible and good students in various PG, UG and Diploma courses in various affiliated colleges and Institutions in Uttar Pradesh. The Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology IERT, Allahabad will successfully conduct the entrance exam on 2019 at various exam centres. A huge number of students appeared in this exam and successfully attempted the exam and after the exam, all appeared candidates must be very eagerly waiting for IERT Answer key 2019. Candidates can take admission in various Engineering courses like Civil, Computer Science, Mechanical, Electronics and other courses after qualifying the exam.
IERT Answer Key 2019
The Answer key of IERT 2019 will be released in an online mode on the official website of the Institute. Candidates who will be appearing for the exam will be eligible to check the Answer Key. The availability of the Answer key will be as per on the announced date as mentioned in the admission schedule of IERT. The Answer Key will help the candidates in evaluating their performance in the entrance exam and get the estimated score to be secured by them in the entrance test. The Answer Key of IERT will be available in a PDF format and the candidate will be able to download and save it. It must be noted that the candidate must only save the Answer Key of the course for which they gave the exam for and are planning on taking the admission to.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidates, once the Answer Key is available, will have to cross check the answers marked by them in the examination to the answers in the officially released Answer Key and calculate the aggregate marks of the correct answers marked by them. It will provide the estimated score to the candidate. The applicants will also be provided with an opportunity of making an objection to the answers of the Answer Key if any of them is found to be incorrect. It must be noted though that the objection window will be available only for a particular time period and the candidates will have to submit their objection within that. The admission authorities will release the final and edited Answer Key as per the scheduled date as mentioned in the admission schedule.
How to Download IERT Answer Key 2019
- Go to official website of IERT 2019:www.iertonline.org
- Find IERT Answer Key 2019 Link and open that link.
- Now Lots answer key open on your computer screen.
- Just check out your exam code link and click on that link.
- Download answer key PDF file & Save it in your Computer.
- Now matching all answers and calculate approximate marks.
- Take a print out for future use.
IERT Entrance Exam Pattern 2019
- The question paper will be of three hours, which will contain multiple choice type objective questions of maximum 300 (Three hundred) marks. There will be an interview of hundred marks of courses in which interview are part of the admission process.
- Every question booklet will have 75 multiple choice type objective questions with four options of answer for every question.
- The candidate has to attempt all the questions. For each correct answer, four marks will be awarded whereas one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Courses Offered by IERT
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Plastic Technology
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- And Other Various Courses
IERT Result 2019
The separate result will be declared for Engineering/Technology Diploma, Management Diploma and Post Diploma in Computer Application which will be strictly based on the merit as per the criteria. The result of entrance examination shall be displayed on the notice board of I.E.R.T., 26, Chatham lines, Allahabad. The result will also be available on the official website www.iertonline.org. The result of the examination does not give the guarantee of admission to any candidate. Admission will be given strictly on the basis of merit, reservation, and verification of the legal validity of original credentials/certificates during the counselling. No allowances will be paid to the candidates for appearing in counselling.