Punjabi University Exam Form 2024 is now available for MBA, MBA (Correspondence), B.Tech, and M.Tech Courses. The mode of filling and submitting the form is online. Admissions are open for Punjabi University Patiala Campus. The University offers various UG and PG Course Programs. However, to fill the Punjabi University Admission Form, the candidate must satisfy the eligibility condition and must submit the form before the due date. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding PUP Exam Form 2024 (Semester and Admission). Therefore, go through the details carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Official Application Form Submission Dates of PUP
The University has not mentioned any official submission dates yet. However, the last date of submitting the Punjabi University Exam Form for MBA Course is released in July. Check the dates of other course programs below-
|Course Programs||Application Form Dates|
M.A, M.Sc, Post Graduate Diploma Courses, B.Lib (Information Science), M.Lib and Information Science, Diploma, and Certificate Courses, MPEd, MBA Dual Degree Courses ( Direct Admission), M.Tech (Artificial Intelligence and Data Sciences), and MBA International Business (Direct Admission)
|Bachelor Courses and Five-Year Integrated Course Program after 10+2 in any stream||Notify Soon|
|M.Pharmacy (Admission without entrance test)||Notify Soon|
|Master of Physiotherapy (admission without entrance test)||Notify Soon|
|M.Tech Courses||Notify Soon|
|LLM and M.Ed||Notify Soon|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry and Diploma Courses||Notify Soon|
Instructions Before Filling PUP Exam Form 2024
Students must note that the mode of form submission is Online. But, before you start filling up the form, here are a few things that you just need to follow-
- Refer to the Hand Book of the University for Admission 2024.
- Check your eligibility before applying.
- Go through the Instructions and keep your documents ready before applying.
- Admission Fees once paid are non-refundable. Therefore, make the payment carefully.
How to Apply for Punjabi University Admission Form?
The complete application process of the University is divided into stages. Therefore, make sure that you follow each and every step. Any step missed out can lead to rejection of your Punjabi University Exam Form. Hence, the step by step process to fill the exam admission form is as follows-
Step- I Registration Process
- Visit the official website of the University- pupadmissions.ac.in
- Select the Course Category that you chose for admission.
- Fill in the basic details such as Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Contact Number, ID, etc.
- Then after filling the details, recheck and proceed for the payment process.
- Make the payment using Online Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. Once the payment is successfully done, the registration is complete. Make sure that you keep your User ID Details carefully.
Step-II Filling Required Candidate’s Details
- Open the Login Page of the University Application Form. Enter your User ID and log in.
- Now fill in the rest information such as academic qualification, address details, category, etc. Upload the documents as per the specification. The image size of the photograph and signature should not be less than 20 Kb.
- After the completion of the application form, save the details.
Step-III Edit/Modify Your Form Details
- Students who have registered can make changes in their Punjabi University Exam Form. However, this facility will be available for a limited period of time.
- Once the Application Fee payment status is confirmed you will be issued User Id and Password. The intimation about this will be made through SMS/e-mail alerts.
Step-IV Take Printout of the Form
- Soon after the submission of the Punjabi University Admission Form, check the details and take the printout of the form.
Application Processing Fees of PUP Exam Form
|Courses in which Admission is without Entrance Test||Rs 1000 (Unreserved Category) and Rs 700 (Reserved Category)|
|B.Tech. Four Year [CSE, ECE, ECM, ME, Civil] at Patiala Campus||Rs 2000 (Unreserved) and Rs 1400 (Reserved Category)|
|MBA (Correspondence)||Rs 1500/-|
|MBA (Regular Course)||Rs 2000/-|
So, these are the complete details regarding Punjabi University Admission Form. If you have any questions regarding the exam form, then please comment on the section below.