Dr. Ram Manohar Avadh University conducts an entrance exam for the candidates seeking RMLAU Admission 2019-20. The university will release the RMLAU Application Form 2019-20 as per the schedule. The entrance exam conducted for the UG courses is known as RMLAU Entrance Test. Interested candidates can fill the application form of RMLAU within the limited time frame. However, only those candidates who registered themselves successfully for the entrance exam will get access to admit card. And thus can appear for the entrance exam. Moreover, for complete details read the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
RMLAU Application Form 2019-20 Important Dates:
The university has released the notification for admission to the various UG courses for the academic year 2019-20. The university announced that the B.Tech., M.B.A. admission is based on UPSEE 2019/ GATE. However, the rest of the admission are entrance test based.The registration form of RMLAU is generally released in an online mode. Therefore, we have made it easy for the applicants as they may find all the necessary details related to application form in the given table.
|Application form availability||February 26, 2019|
|Last date of Submission of application form||June 10, 2019|
RMLAU Application Form Eligibility
Eligibility is an important aspect of the application process as well as for the admission procedure. Eligibility criteria define the educational or academics qualifications of the applicant and thus helps the university to decide whether the candidate deserves a seat or not. It also allows the university authorities to provide admission to the students without any discrimination and thus doing right by the candidates.
It’s important for all the interested candidates to check for the eligibility criteria for RMLAU Registration 2019 provided for every course by the university. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria in the prospectus of the university which will tell them about the minimum educational qualifications required and the age limit for the applicant. Candidates who are not able to fulfil the criteria requirements may fail to seek admission in this university.
RMLAU Application Form 2019-20
Candidates willing to appear for RMLAU Entrance Test 2019 need to fill the application form before the deadline. The university officials will not entertain lat submission of application form. Moreover, the application procedure is considered complete only after the complete payment of the application fee. The application form is released accordingly. However, only registered candidates can access the admit card.
Necessary Documents For Application Form of RMLAU:
- A valid e-mail ID .
- A working mobile no.
- Recent passport size coloured photo.
- Your signature using Blue/Black pen on a white sheet.
- Access to an online payment facility for instance Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Debit Card.
How to Fill The Application Form?
Candidates seeking admission in RMLAU can register themselves and only then they can appear for the RMLAU Entrance Test 2019.
The registration process of RMLAU 2019 admission consists of six steps. Interested candidates can follow the steps in order to register for RMLAU exam exam.
- First, candidates need to provide details including their name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Course, Mobile number, DoB, email-ID, and Aadhar card number. Furthermore, candidates receive a application no. or ID. They also receive a notification regarding the same.
- Finally its time to make the payment. The application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 900/-. Whereas for SC/ST candidates it is Rs. 550/-.
- Then the candidates will receive a Transaction ID which will direct them to RMLAU website. In order to proceed further you need to upload scanned images of your Photo and Signature.
- Candidates have to upload their passport size photo and signature according to the size and dimension provided.
- Now candidates can preview their completed application form. In case candidates wish to make some changes they can do the same. Then click on the Final Submission button below.
- After clicking on the final submission button a complete preview of the application form will be displayed on the screen. Candidates can take a print out of the complete application form and keep the same in hand for further references.
Important Instructions Regarding Application Form
- Candidates can visit the RMLAU website regularly for daily updates .
- Its important to realise for the candidate that the information he/she provides while filing the online registration form is valid.
- In order to avoid cancellation of application, candidate should submit the exam form within the given deadline .
- However, candidate has to pay the registration fee in order to confirm candidature.
- Candidate must have multiple copies of all the necessary documents for future preferences.