Cluster University of Jammu 2020 Application Form (Revaluation Forms) for B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, etc courses have been extended further until 15th June 2020. The University conducts CLUJET Entrance Test to offer admission in various UG and PG Courses. However, the candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. The Cluster University Application Form will be available online only, for a limited period of time. Therefore, the candidates must fill and submit the form before the deadline date. Also, the applicants must know that the selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the Academic Merit and Cluster University Entrance Test. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the University of Cluster, Srinagar Admission Form details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Cluster University Revaluation/Re-Appearing Form for the 5th Semester (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, Hons, Integrated Courses has been extended till 15th June 2020. Apply through Student Login.
Cluster University Admission Form – Scheduled Dates
The University has not released the official dates yet. However, we have provided the tentative schedule of the online admission form of Cluster University, Jammu. Once, the dates are announced, we will update all the dates below.
|Release of the online application form||Third/Fourth Week of May 2020|
|Last Date to submit the form||Third Week of May 2020|
|Last Date to submit the application form (with late fee)||Fourth Week of May 2020|
|Entrance Exam||June 2020|
Admission Process of Cluster University, Srinagar
The University conducts the admission on the basis of the Entrance Test (CLUJET) and Merit-Based.
- Entrance test-based admissions to the programs of B.A, B.Sc., B.Com (Hons), M.A, or M.Sc, M.Com, M.Ed and Integrated PG Programmes in various subjects.
- Whereas, the Merit-Based Admission of Cluster University takes place for UG Courses offered by the Constituent Colleges.
Instructions Before Filling the Cluster University Form
There are some important instructions that have to be followed before filling the CLUJET Application Form 2020 –
- First and foremost, you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria of the respective course or program you are applying for.
- Go through the instructions carefully.
- Make sure that you provide an active mobile number and e-mail id at the time of registration.
- Make sure that scanned images that you upload in the Cluster University Online Admission Form must be as per the specifications.
- Lastly, recheck the details carefully and submit the form before the deadline. Incomplete and incorrect information forms will not be accepted by the University.
How to Apply Cluster University of Jammu 2020 Application Form?
The step by step process of filling the application form is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the Cluster University Admission Portal- cluj.admissionhelp.com or clujammu.in for the entrance test programs.
- Then, click on the “New Registration” process. In the registration section, enter your e-mail id and other details correctly.
- Then create a password and provide a valid active mobile number. Submit the details.
- After the submission of the details, a verification link is sent to your e-mail account. Then click on the link to confirm the registration process.
Login and Upload Required Documents
- After the successful registration, login using the credentials and fill in the rest of the details.
- Now upload the following documents as per the specification-
|Passport Size photograph with white background||Size (20 to 70 Kb) and|
|Signature of the applicant||Maximum Size- 50 Kb and Format- (JPEG/JPG/PNG)|
|Valid Identity Proof of the candidate||Maximum Size- 50 Kb and Format- (JPEG/JPG/PNG)|
|Class 10th Certificate||Maximum Size- 100 Kb and Format- (JPEG/JPG/PNG/PDF)|
|Category Certificate||Maximum Size- 100 Kb and Format- (JPEG/JPG/PNG/PDF)|
- All the documents must be self-attested. Now fill in the postal address details.
- Lastly, preview the form to check all the details.
Make the Payment of Application Form
- After providing the complete information, click on the payment application form link.
- The payment of the application form is done online only.
- The cost of application form fees for the General Category students is Rs 750/- whereas, for the reserved category (SC/ST/ST) candidates (Leh and Kargil) is Rs 650/-
- An additional fee of Rs 300/- under the self-financing programs along with the above requisite entrance, examination fee has to be paid by the candidate.
- The online registration fee for the merit-based admission programs is Rs 200/-
- The application form fees are non-refundable.
Submission of the Cluster University Admission Form 2020
- Now, after making the payment of the application form, go through all the details.
- Preview the application form and submit the form.
- Make sure that you submit the form before the due date.
- Download and take the printout of the form for future reference.
CLUJET Application Form Correction
The Cluster University does not provide any application form correction process to its applicants. The form once submitted cannot be modified again. Therefore, make sure that you submit all your details correctly.
Cluster University of Jammu Semester Exam Form
The University releases the exam form, revaluation form for the students who are studying at the University. To submit the Cluster University Semester Exam Form, the candidate has to apply through Student Login and register themselves for the semester exam.
So, these are the complete details of the Cluster University Admission Form. If you have any queries regarding the admission or form process then please comment on the section below.