Pondicherry MBBS Application Form 2021: Centralized Admission Committee invites aspirants of MBBS/ BDS courses for admission to Pondicherry medical colleges. To fill the application form, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria as well as qualify for NEET 2021 UG. The Application Form contains details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Contact Address Details, etc. The Pondicherry MBBS Application Form 2021 shall be available for a limited period of time. Hence, candidates must submit the form before the due date for being eligible for CENTAC MBBS Admission Procedure. For more details regarding the application process, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Pondicherry MBBS Application Form 2021
CENTAC carries out the application procedure for admission to 85% of state quota seats. The admission to 15% AIQ seats is under the control of MCC (Medical Counseling Committee). During seat allotment, the candidates are asked to provide the relevant documents in order to verify the details provided during registration. Thus, aspirants should provide the correct details while filling the Pondicherry NEET Application Form. Further, the important event dates are mentioned below. Candidates should be well aware of the opening and closing date of the application window. As during merit list preparation, only the students who submitted the application successfully are considered.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||– To be Announced –|
|Closing Date of the Online Application Form||– To be Announced –|
Check – NEET 2021
Pondicherry MBBS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before Filling the Application Form, it is very necessary to check the eligibility criteria. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria shall not be allowed to participate in the Admission Procedure of CENTAC Pondicherry MBBS/ BDS 2021. Thus, the eligibility criteria are as follows-
- Candidates applying for CENTAC Puducherry must hold Indian Nationality.
- French Nationals residing in Puducherry as per the terms of the Treaty of Cession are eligible for participating in the admission process.
- The applicants who are willing for getting admissions in the college must be permanent residents of Puducherry.
- If the parents of the applicant have lived/ resided in Puducherry for at least 5 years as of June 2021 are also eligible.
- Candidates who have passed SSLC from any of the schools of Pondicherry are also eligible for CENTAC Pondicherry Admissions 2021.
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 17 years as of 31st December of the admission year.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply for Puducherry MBBS 2021 Admission.
- Firstly, The Applicants must qualify NEET 2021 UG with the minimum required qualifying marks.
- Candidates must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology Subjects.
- Applicants should get minimum aggregate marks of 50% (General Category), 45% (General PWD), and 40% (Reserved Category).
Therefore, it is very important to satisfy the eligibility criteria for Pondicherry MBBS Admission 2021.
Minimum Qualified Marks in NEET-UG 2021
It is the minimum mark that a candidate needs to score for being eligible to get admission. Thus, as per the last year’s records, the following are the minimum qualifying marks category-wise.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|SC/ ST/ OBC||40 Percentile|
|General -PH||45 Percentile|
|SC/ ST/ OBC -(PH)||40 Percentile|
Check – Kerala MBBS Application Form
Things to Keep In Mind Before Filling Pondicherry MBBS Online Form 2021
Following are the details that have to be kept in mind before filling the application form of Pondicherry MBBS 2021–
- Firstly, the Candidates must check that they have Good Internet Connectivity.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number and e-mail id.
- Candidates must provide correct details
- You must keep all the scanned documents ready before starting to fill the Pondicherry MBBS Application Form 2021.
- Go through the instructions carefully.
Application Form Procedure of Pondicherry NEET 2021 Form
The Form Filling process of CENTAC NEET 2021 can be done in three ways –
How to Fill Pondicherry MBBS Application Form 2021?
The CENTAC Puducherry Online Form is released online on the official website of CENTAC. Thus, the Step by Step Procedure to fill the application form is as follows:
- Visit the official website of CENTAC – www.centacpuducherry.in.
- Click on the Application Form Link. You are then redirected to a new page.
- Click on the “New Register” and enter your basic details. You have to submit your name, date of birth, mobile, e-mail id.
- After entering all the details. An OTP is sent on the registered mobile number and e-mail id. Enter the OTP and click on submit. Thus, soon after the submission of the details, a unique registration id and password are received.
- Log in using the credentials, fill in all the details of the application form.
- Candidates have to submit their personal details, educational qualification details, address contact details, etc.
- Candidates must note that they must enter the details correctly, as the details are tallied at the time of counselling round. Therefore, make sure that you provide the correct information in the Pondicherry NTA NEET Application Form 2021.
After entering all the details, click on Save and Next option. Now Upload the Photograph, Signature, and documents that are asked as per the specifications. The Photograph, Signature, and documents must be scanned and must be in JPG/ JPEG Format. The file size of the documents must not be less than 20 Kb and not more than 70 Kb. The Documents must be self-attested as well.
Hence, the documents that have to be uploaded in Pondicherry MBBS/ BDS Application Form 2021 are as follows:
- Nationality/ Domicile/ Residence Certificate
- Class 10th and 12th Certificates/ Marksheets
- Regional Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Soon after uploading all the documents, click on the Payment Option. An Application Fee of Rs 1000/- (for General Category) and Rs 500 (for Reserved Category) has to be paid by the candidate.
- In addition, candidates have to make the payment using Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card, etc.
Download and take the printout of the application form. Keep the printout of the application form and keep it safe until the completion of the admission procedure.
Pondicherry MBBS Merit List 2021
A merit list is prepared by the authorities for ranking the candidates in order of merit. However, only the aspirants who submit the application form successfully are considered for the rank list. The merit list further helps in segregating the candidates on the basis of merit and makes the admission process easier. Moreover, only the merit list students shall be eligible for counselling. Candidates should thus check out the Pondicherry MBBS/ BDS Rank List carefully. In addition, the student with the highest NEET Score is placed first. Candidates are called for counselling as per their merit ranks. Thus, the higher rank students easily get the desired seat.