Pondicherry MBBS Application Form 2020: Note that the last date to submit the Application Form is over, now the merit list will be released soon. To fill the application form, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria as well as qualify for NEET 2020 UG. Thus, the Application Form will contain details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Contact Address Details, etc. The Pondicherry MBBS Application Form 2020 will be available for a limited period of time. In addition, before filling the form, the candidates should have complete knowledge of the CENTAC MBBS Admission Procedure. For more details regarding the application process, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Pondicherry MBBS Application Form was released via online mode for a limited period of time. The last date to submit the form was 02nd November 2020. Now the merit list will be published soon.
Pondicherry MBBS Application Form 2020
The registration form was available online. Thus, candidates had to fill and submit the form in online mode only. Candidates should note that they may not receive any notifications. Thus, it is important for them to be well aware of the event dates.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||17th October 2020|
|Closing Date of the Online Application Form||02nd November 2020|
Check – NEET 2020
Pondicherry MBBS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before Filling the Application Form, it is very necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to participate in the Admission Procedure of CENTAC Pondicherry MBBS/BDS 2020. Thus, the eligibility criteria is as follows-
- Candidates applying for CENTAC Puducherry must hold Indian Nationality.
- French Nationals residing in Puducherry as per the terms of the Treaty of Cession are eligible for participating in the admission process.
- The applicants who are willing for getting admissions in the college must be permanent residents of Puducherry.
- If the parents of the applicant have lived/resided in Puducherry for at least 5 years as of June 2020 are also eligible.
- Candidates who have passed SSLC from any of the schools of Pondicherry are also eligible for CENTAC Pondicherry Admissions 2020.
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply for Puducherry MBBS 2020 Admission.
- Firstly, The Applicants must qualify NEET 2020 UG with the minimum required qualifying marks.
- Candidates must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology Subjects.
- Applicants should get minimum aggregate marks of 50% (General Category), 45% (General PWD), and 40% (Reserved Category).
Therefore, it is very important to satisfy the eligibility criteria for Pondicherry MBBS Admission 2020.
Minimum Qualified Marks in NEET-UG 2020
It is the minimum marks which a candidate needs to score for being eligible to get admission. Thus, as per the last years’ records, the following are the minimum qualifying marks category-wise.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|General -PH||45 Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC -(PH)||40 Percentile|
Check – Kerala MBBS Application Form
Things to Keep In Mind Before Filling Pondicherry MBBS Online Form 2020
Following are the details that have to be kept in mind before filling the application form of Pondicherry MBBS 2020–
- Firstly, the Candidates must check that they have Good Internet Connectivity.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number and e-mail id.
- Candidates must provide correct details
- You must keep all the scanned documents ready before starting to fill the Pondicherry MBBS Application Form 2020.
- Go through the instructions carefully.
Application Form Procedure of Pondicherry NEET 2020 Form
The Form Filling process of CENTAC NEET 2020 can be done in three ways –
How to Fill Pondicherry MBBS Application Form 2020?
The CENTAC Puducherry Online Form will be available online on the official website of CENTAC. Thus, the Step by Step Procedure to fill the application form is as follows:
Visit the official website of CENTAC – www.centacpuducherry.in. Click on the Application Form Link. You will be then redirected to a new page. Click on the “New Register” and enter your basic details. You will have to submit your name, date of birth, mobile, e-mail id. After entering all the details. An OTP will be received on the registered mobile number and e-mail id. Enter the OTP and click on submit. Thus, soon after the submission of the details, unique registration id and password are received.
Log in using the credentials, fill in all the details of the application form. Candidates have to submit their personal details, educational qualification details, address contact details, etc. Candidates must note that they must enter the details correctly, as the details will be tallied at the time of counselling round. Therefore, make sure that you provide the correct information in the Pondicherry NTA NEET Application Form 2020.
After entering all the details, click on Save and Next option. Now Upload the Photograph, Signature, and documents that are asked as per the specifications. The Photograph, Signature, and the documents must be scanned and must be in JPG/JPEG Format. The file size of the documents must not be less than 20 Kb and not more than 70 Kb. The Documents must be self-attested as well.
Hence, the documents that have to be uploaded in Pondicherry MBBS/BDS Application Form 2020 are as follows:
- Nationality/Domicile/Residence Certificate
- Class 10th and 12th Certificates/Marksheets
- Regional Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
Soon after uploading all the documents, click on the Payment Option. An Application Fee of Rs 1000/- (for General Category) and Rs 500 (for Reserved Category) has to be paid by the candidate. Thus, candidates have to make the payment using Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card, etc.
Download and take the printout of the application form. Keep the printout of the application form and keep it till safe until the completion of the admission procedure.
Pondicherry MBBS Merit List 2020
A merit list will be prepared by the authorities for ranking the candidates in order of merit. This helps in segregating the candidates on the basis of merit and makes the admission process easier. Moreover, only the merit list students will be eligible for counselling. Candidates should thus check out the Pondicherry MBBS/ BDS Rank List carefully. The merit list will further be available in PDF format. Thus, students will be able to download it easily.
CENTAC Pondicherry MBBS Counselling
The Pondicherry BDS 2020 Counselling round will be conducted for the document verification process. Thus, the candidates need to carry certain documents along for this round. Note that it is compulsory for all merit students to appear for this round. As the absentees may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. The round of counselling will be conducted by CENTAC.
Thus, the Application Form of CENTAC Puducherry MBBS 2020 will be available online only. Candidates will not receive information individually. Hence, visit the official website frequently to get complete details. Candidates must submit the application form before the closing date of the application form. So, if you have any queries regarding the Pondicherry Admission and Application Form Process 2020, please comment on the section below.