Pondicherry MBBS Application Form 2019 is now available on the website. The link to apply now is activated. However, the last date to submit the application form is 21st June 2019. To fill the CENTAC Puducherry Application Form 2019, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria as well as qualify NEET 2019 UG. Thus, the Application Form will contain details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Contact Address Details, etc. The Pondicherry MBBS BDS Application Form 2019 will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, in this article, we have provided complete details about Pondicherry MBBS Application Form 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
So, candidates if you are willing to apply for Puducherry NEET MBBS/BDS Form 2019, then go through the details carefully.
Pondicherry MBBS Application Form 2019 – Important Dates
The CENTAC Pondicherry has released the dates for the Application Form for Registration. However, the form is available for a shorter period of time. So, please check the dates here.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||15th July 2019 (released)|
|Closing Date of the Online Application Form||21st June 2019|
The Merit List and Counselling Dates have not been released yet. However, candidates can check the dates of the application form. Also, we advise the candidates to check the official website frequently for the latest updates and notifications.
Pondicherry MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before Filling the Application Form, it is very necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to participate in the Admission Procedure of CENTAC Pondicherry MBBS/BDS 2019. Thus, the eligibility criteria of Pondicherry MBBS 2019 is as follows-
- Candidates applying for CENTAC Puducherry must hold Indian Nationality.
- French Nationals residing in Puducherry as per terms of Treaty of Cession are eligible for participating in Pondicherry MBBS Admission 2019.
- The applicants who are willing for getting admissions in the college must be a permanent resident of Puducherry.
- If the parents of the applicant have lived/resided in Puducherry for at least 5 years as of June 2019 are also eligible for the Pondicherry MBBS Admission 2019.
- Candidates who have passed SSLC from any of the schools of Pondicherry are also eligible for CENTAC Pondicherry Admissions 2019.
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply for Puducherry MBBS 2019 Admission.
- Firstly, The Applicants must qualify NEET 2019 UG with the minimum required qualifying marks.
- Candidates must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology Subjects.
- Applicants should get minimum aggregate marks of 50% (General Category), 45% (General PWD), and 40% (Reserved Category).
Therefore, it is very important to satisfy the eligibility criteria for Pondicherry MBBS Admission 2019.
Minimum Qualified Marks in NEET UG 2019
So, the minimum qualified marks for Pondicherry MBBS Admission 2019 is as follows-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|General -PH||45 Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC -(PH)||40 Percentile|
Things to Keep In Mind Before Filling Pondicherry MBBS Online Form 2019
Following are the details that have to be kept in mind before filling the application form of Pondicherry MBBS 2019-
- Firstly, the Candidates must check that they have Good Internet Connectivity.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number and e-mail id.
- Candidates must provide correct details
- You must keep all the scanned documents ready before starting to fill the Pondicherry MBBS Application Form 2019.
- Go through the Instructions carefully.
Application Form Procedure of Pondicherry NEET 2019 Form
The Form Filling process of CENTAC NEET 2019 can be done in three ways –
How to Fill Pondicherry MBBS Application Form 2019?
The CENTAC Puducherry Online Form 2019 will be available online on the official website of CENTAC. Thus, the Step by Step Procedure to fill the application form is as follows
Visit the official website of CENTAC – www.centacpuducherry.in. Click on the Application Form Link. You will be then redirected to a new page. Click on the “New Register” and enter your basic details. You will have to submit your name, date of birth, mobile, e-mail id. After entering all the details. An OTP will be received on the registered mobile number and e-mail id. Enter the OTP and click on submit. Thus, soon after the submission of the details, a unique registration id and password is received.
Log in using the credentials, fill in all the details of the application form. Candidates have to submit their personal details, educational qualification details, address contact details etc. Candidates must note that they must enter the details correctly, as the details will be tallied at the time of counselling round. Therefore, make sure that you provide the correct information in the Pondicherry NTA NEET Application Form 2019.
After entering all the details, click on Save and Next option. Now Upload the Photograph, Signature, and documents that are asked as per the specifications. The Photograph, Signature and the documents must be scanned and must be in JPG/JPEG Format. The file size of the documents must not be less than 20 Kb and not more than 70 Kb. The Documents must be self-attested as well.
Hence, the documents that have to be uploaded in Pondicherry MBBS/BDS Application Form 2019 are as follows
- Nationality/Domicile/Residence Certificate
- Class 10th and 12th Certificates/Marksheets
- Regional Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
Soon after uploading all the documents, click on the Payment Option. An Application Fee of Rs 1000/- (for General Category) and Rs 500 (for Reserved Category) has to be paid by the candidate. Thus, candidates have to make the payment using Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card etc.
Download and take the printout of the application form. Keep the printout of the application form and keep till safe until completion of the admission procedure.
Thus, the Application Form of CENTAC Puducherry MBBS 2019 will be available online only. Candidates will not receive information individually. Hence, visit the official website frequently to get complete details. Candidates must submit the application form before the closing date of the application form. So, if you have any queries regarding the Pondicherry Admission and Application Form Process 2019, please comment on the section below.