PG College Rishikesh Merit List 2020: First merit list is declared on 1st September 2020. Candidates can click on the link below to apply. Pt. Lalit Mohan Sharma Government PG College, Rishikesh invites applications for admission to the Post Graduate Courses. Candidates who wish to pursue PG courses from College must be aware of the recent information regarding admission. Pt. Lalit Mohan Sharma PG College offers a number of courses offered by the Institute.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates must submit the application form before the due date. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. Pt. Lalit Mohan Sharma Government PG College, Rishikesh Merit List will release with the names of the candidates who qualify for the admission procedure further. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their qualifying examination. For more of the details of PG College, Rishikesh Merit List 2020, go through the article below.
- Pt. Lalit Mohan Sharma Government Post Graduate College’s Counselling Admission Registration started. Click Here.
Rishikesh Admission Schedule 2020
The candidates applying for the admission to PG College Rishikesh will have to keep themselves familiar with the latest release of the admission schedule. Therefore, it is advisable for the candidate to visit the website on a regular basis. The admission schedule will provide all the information, which is important for the applicants. The candidates must save and download the admission schedule once it is available so as not to miss any of the important dates and the events.
The tentative schedule of PG College Rishikesh is available in the tabular format below. We will update the final dates once the College releases them.
For UG/ PG Admission Schedule
|Start of Online application form submission||5th August 2020|
|Last Date to make payment||20th August 2020|
|End of Online application form submission||25th August 2020|
|1st Merit List||1st September 2020|
|Counselling||7th September 2020|
|commencement of Classes||1st October 2020|
Pt. Lalit Mohan Sharma Govt PG College, Rishikesh Merit List 2020
Pt. Lalit Mohan Sharma Government PG College Merit List 2020 will release on the official website of PG College. Candidates who successfully fill the Application form are eligible to check for their names in PG College Merit List. Candidates must note that the details in the application form of Post Graduate College should be valid and correct. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The academic information is the basis for the preparation of the Merit list of PG College. The final seat allotment will be done only after the Counselling procedure. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference is given to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. Pt. Lalit Mohan Sharma Government PG College, Rishikesh Merit list will release containing the name of the qualifying candidates, candidate’s merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
Download PG College Merit List 2020 @gpgcrishikesh.org
- Visit the Official website of the Pt. Lalit Mohan Sharma Govt PG College.
- Click on the Link naming PG College Merit List 2020 of the particular course.
- The PG Merit List of the Post Graduate courses available in the PDF format.
- Candidates will require to go through PG College, Rishikesh merit list 2020.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the counselling procedure 2020 will also be available in the Merit List of PG College. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Details Present on PG College Rishikesh Merit List 2020
Go through the following details mentioned on Pt. Lalit Mohan Sharma Government PG College Rishikesh Merit List 2020. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List of Post Graduate College, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on PG College Merit List 2020 is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of PG College Rishikesh Merit List 2020
The Merit List of Pt. Lalit Mohan Sharma Government PG College is prepared by the authorities of the Institute for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through Counselling Procedure conducted by Post Graduate College where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Courses Offered by PG College Rishikesh
|Course||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|MA||Economics||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any stream from a recognized university||Merit in the qualifying examination|
|Yoga and Alternative Therapies|
|M.Sc.||Botany||Bachelor’s degree in Science from a recognized university with an aggregate of at least 50% marks.|
|PG Diploma||Yogic Sciences||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant discipline from a recognized university.|
PG College Admission 2020-2021
PG College Rishikesh Admission Process 2020
Candidates can apply to any of the courses available in the PG college online.
- Visit the official website of ‘Pandit Lalit Mohan Sharma Government PG College’.
- Click on ‘SBI Logo’ for payment.
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or through e-challan.
- On successful submission of the fee, a receipt will be generated. Take a print out of the same.
- After 2 days of fee submission, again visit the official website of the college and click on “Login for Registration”.
- Fill the application form correctly and submit it.
- Download and take a print out of the duly filled application form.
Documents Required for PG College Admissions 2020-21, Rishikesh
- Printout copy of Application Form
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.