VMOU B.Ed Application Form 2020: The online application form of VMOU B.Ed has released. The last date to apply is 26th October 2020. The candidate can now find the application form from the official website (www.vmou.ac.in) of the university. In order to fill the VMOU B.Ed online application form, one must tune into the website and then, on the homepage, he/she could find a link to download the VMOU application form (the direct link will be provided in this article too). After that, the screen would display the application form which is to be filled by the candidate. One must make sure that the VMOU B.Ed application form is filled with correct details. Since any inappropriate detail being filled will create problems for the candidate.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Before one fills the VMOU B.Ed 2020 registration form, he/she must run an eye on the eligibility criteria. If the candidate fails to satisfy the required eligibility criteria, then he/she will not be able to fill up the VMOU B.Ed online form. After the candidate fills the application form, he/she will have to pay the mandatory fee. Also, no application form will be submitted without the VMOU B.Ed online application fee. The candidates, whilst filling in the online application form of VMOU B.ED, will have to upload certain documents. One has to make sure that the documents uploaded are of the specifications as decided by the university. Furthermore, in order to know more about the VMOU B.Ed online application form last date & fees structure, keep on reading the article.
The VMOU B.Ed Online Application Form Registration Date Has Been Extended. Apply Before The Last Date (26th October 2020)!
Important Dates of VMOU B.Ed Online Application Form 2020
The VMOU B.Ed online application form has released. The VMOU B.Ed online registration forms were released by the authority. The candidate must make sure that he/she is not skipping any of the important dates. The VMOU B.Ed online form dates are mentioned below:
|Release of Official Advertisement||21st February 2020|
|Release of Online Application Form||24th February 2020 (Released)|
|Last Date of Application Form||26th October 2020|
VMOU B.Ed Online Form Fees Structure 2020
The candidates can check the VMOU B.Ed Online Application Form Registration Fees, from below.
- Post the submission of the registration form, the candidate must pay the mandatory amount of fee.
- The university would not submit a VMOU B.Ed online application form without the fee.
- Furthermore, the candidates must pay the application fees only in an online mode.
- The candidate could pay the fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- The VMOU B.Ed Online Application Fees is INR 1000/-
Steps To Fill Up VMOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form
While filling in the VMOU B.Ed Admission Online Form, the candidate must know the procedure to submit the same. The steps are mentioned below:
First and the foremost step will be registration. The candidate will have to register himself/ herself. While registering, make sure that the details being filled are correct and precise.
2. Filling In The Online VMOU B.Ed Application Form
The further step will be to fill up the VMOU B.Ed 2020 online form. In order to do the same, one will have to open the official website of the university following which he/she will have to search for the admission section. Post that, one has to click on the link addressing to ‘Apply Now’ which will lead one to the application form. One must make sure that the VMOU B.Ed application form is filled with the registration form are:
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of the father of the candidate
- Name of the mother of the candidate
- Contact Details
- Qualification Details
3. Upload the Necessary Documents
After one provides the details in the VMOU B.Ed online application form, he/she will have to upload some documents. The candidates must upload the required documents. However, they must make sure that they are in the prescribed format. One has to upload a scanned copy of the signature as well as the photograph. The size of the documents must be of a minimum of 50 kb.
4. Pay the VMOU B.Ed Application Form Fee
After that the candidate submits the VMOU online form, he/she must pay the required application fee. The candidates must pay the application fees via online mode.
The candidates must keep certain points in mind whilst filling the VMOU B.Ed Online Form. Therefore, to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same. Check further below.
- The candidates must download the VMOU B.Ed Application Form, in order to apply for admission. Therefore, they must visit the official website in order to fill up the registration form.
- Furthermore, the candidates must make sure that the information provided by the candidates whilst filling the online form must be valid. Any invalid information can lead to further VMOU B.Ed 2020 Admission.
- Also, the candidates must make sure to upload the required documents whilst filling the Online Form of VMOU B.Ed 2020. However, they must make sure that the documents are in the prescribed size & format before uploading. Otherwise, they will not be successfully uploaded.
- Thereafter, the candidates must also pay the VMOU B.Ed Online Application Admission Fees. There will be no successful registration without doing so. However, the application fees will vary according to the category of the candidate. Therefore, the candidates must check accordingly before paying.