Handique College Merit List 2021: Handique College invites applications for admission to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses offered by the College. Candidates who wish to take admission have to fill up the Application form and submit it before the due date. Candidates must provide correct details in the Application form. Any form of discrepancy or misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Applicants need to provide personal, contact, and academic details in the form. Candidates should note that admission to the course is given on the basis of the Merit List. The examination conducting body will prepare the Merit List on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their qualifying examination. Hence, it is important that the academic details given in the form should be correct as it will impact the admission of the candidate to the course. The Merit List will also contain the details of the admission procedure further. For more details, go through the article below.
Handique College Merit List 2021
The Merit List of Handique College will be available on the official website of the College. Candidates who successfully fill the Application form are eligible to go through the Merit List. The Merit List will contain all the necessary details. The preparation of the list is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their qualifying examination. The academic details in the form should be valid.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
One must remember that the final seat allotment will be done only after the counselling process by the Institute. Only those candidates will be called for counselling whose names are present in the Merit List. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference is given to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. The college releases the Merit list containing the name of the qualifying candidates, the candidate’s merit as per the college, Marks in the qualifying examination.
Steps To Check Handique College Merit List 2021
- Visit the official website of Handique College.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will open on the screen.
- Candidates will have to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the Merit List.
- Candidates should keep themselves up to date if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Details Present On Handique College Merit List 2021
Go through the following details present on the Handique College Merit List. Candidates must go through the details thoroughly on the Merit List. In case of any discrepancy, it is advisable to contact the examination body immediately.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination
- Merit given by the college
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status
Preparation of Handique College Merit List 2021
The authorities of the council prepare the merit list for admission to the Programs. The admission criteria is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their qualifying examination. The information given by the candidate should be valid and correct. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the counselling procedure. During the final seat allotment, the candidates have to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Documents Required For Handique College Admission 2021
- Printout copy of Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
After the successful document verification round, the candidates need to pay the admission fee if they accept the given seat. In case, the candidate fails to appear for document verification round, then they will lose their chances of admission. Also, the candidates have to report to the college on the basis of their ranks. In addition to this, the admission schedule will be available on the official website. Hence, check the dates before reporting to the college.
BA General Merit list katiya dibo??