Handique College Merit List 2019: Handique College invites Applications for the admission to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses offered by the College. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to fill up the Application form and submit it before the due date. The details mentioned in the Application form should be valid and correct, as any form of discrepancy or misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. Applicants will have to provide the personal, contact and academic details in the form. Candidates should note the admission to the applied course will be provided on the basis of the Merit List which will be prepared by the college. The examination conducting body will prepare the Merit List on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in their qualifying examination. Hence it is important that the academic details provided in the form should be correct as it will impact the admission of the candidate to the course. The Merit List will also contain the details of the admission procedure further which will include the seat allotment through Counselling. For more details go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Handique College has released the Provisional Merit List for the admission to UG courses. Candidates can check their names in the link provided.
Handique College Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Handique College will be published on the official website of the College. Candidates who successfully fulfilled up the Application form will be eligible to go through the Merit List. The Merit List will contain all the required details. The List will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. The academic details provided in the form should be valid and should be carefully entered. It should be noted that the list will be prepared on the basis of the details as per provided by the candidate in their Application form. It should be noted that the final seat allotment will be done only after the Counselling is conducted by the Institute. Only those candidates will be called for the counselling whose names are mentioned in the Merit list. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. The College releases the Merit list containing the name of the selected candidates, Merit secured by the candidate as per the college, Marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Steps to Check Handique College Merit List 2019
- Visit the Official website of the Handique College or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on Handique College Merit List 2019
Go through the following details mentioned on the Handique College Merit List. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the handique college Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Handique College Merit List 2019
The Merit List is prepared by the authorities of the council for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Documents Required at the time of the admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)