MVP Merit List: The Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj has invited application for the admission to the course for the session 2018-2019. Candidates interested in taking admission were required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The admission to the MVP is provided on the basis of the Merit List published by the college. The MVP Merit List is prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. It should be noted that only those candidates who have submitted the Application form will be able to download the Merit List which will be followed by the Counselling procedure. MVP Merit List has been released on the official website: sronline.mvp.edu.in. Merit List will carry the details such as the Application Number, candidates’ name, marks secured in the qualifying examination, marks secured by the candidate as per the merit provided by the Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj. For more of the details of the MVP Merit List go through the article mentioned below.
MVP Merit List 2018
The Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj will be releasing the Merit List on its official website sronline.mvp.edu.in and the candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be eligible to download the list. The MVP Merit List will contain the names of the candidates who have been selected for the further admission procedure. Since there will be no entrance exam conducted by the Institute, the admission will be provided solely on the basis of the Merit. It’s important to provide correct details regarding the marks at the time of the Application Form submission. The Merit List will be released for the course as offered by the Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Steps to Check the MVP Merit List
- Visit the official website of the Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj: sronline.mvp.edu.in
- Navigate for the Admission Portal: sronline.mvp.edu.in/merit-list.
- The Link of the MVP Merit List will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The MVP Merit List can also be uploaded directly to sronline.mvp.edu.in in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- The Merit List is available on the website: sronline.mvp.edu.in. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Mandatory and Valid Information Required for MVP Online Merit Form Verification
- Student’s Aadhaar Number
- Student’s Mobile Number
- Student’s Email Address
- Student’s Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Student’s Class 12th/ITI/HSVC Marksheet
- In Case Student Belongs to Reservation Category:Caste Certificate(Caste validity for BBA/BCA Course)
- In Case Special Quota(Provide Valid documents-Sports/Cultural/Physically Challenged/Ex-Servicemen)
- Ration Card
Contents Mentioned on the MVP Merit List
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the MVP Merit List. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2018-2019.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of MVP Merit List 2018
The MVP Merit List is prepared by the authorities of the Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required at the time of the Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)