MVP Merit List 2020: Admissions are open to 11th, 12th, Diploma & FY / SY / TY for Academic Year 2020-21. Admissions are Open for Bachelor of Design Programme 2020-21. The Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj invites application for admission to the course for the session 2020-2021. Candidates who wish to take admission have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The admission to the MVP is on the basis of the Merit List published by the college. The preparation of the MVP Merit List is on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
Candidates must note that the candidates who submit the application form successfully can download the merit list. The candidates can find the merit list on the official website. Merit List will carry the details such as the Application Number, candidates’ name, marks secured in the qualifying examination, marks secured by the candidate as per the merit provided by the Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj. For more of the details of the MVP Merit List, go through the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Admissions are open to 11th, 12th, Diploma & FY / SY / TY for Academic Year 2020-21 Click Here
- Admissions are Open for Bachelor of Design Programme 2020-21 Click Here
MVP Admission List 2020
The Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj will be releasing the Merit List on its official website. The candidates who will successfully submit the Application Form will be eligible to download the list. The MVP Merit List will contain the names of the candidates who have been selected for the further admission procedure. Since the Institute doesn’t conduct any entrance exam, the admission is solely on the basis of the Merit. It’s important to provide correct details regarding the marks at the time of the Application Form submission. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks. Counselling process will take place on the basis of that list. The preparation of the merit list is in descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference is given to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps to Check the MVP Merit List 2020-21
If you want to check the merit list, check the steps given here. Follow the steps carefully and find the merit list of MVP.
- Visit the official website of the Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- You will find the Merit list link on the admission portal.
- Candidates can look for their names on the list.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Mandatory Information Required for MVP Online Merit Form Verification
- Aadhaar Number of the Student
- Student’s Mobile Number
- Email Address of the Student
- Student’s Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Student’s Class 12th/ITI/HSVC Marksheet
- In Case Student Belongs to Reservation Category: Caste Certificate(Caste validity for BBA/BCA Course)
- In Case Special Quota(Provide Valid documents-Sports/Cultural/Physically Challenged/Ex-Servicemen)
- Ration Card
Details Present on MVP Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the MVP Merit List. Counselling takes place after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2020-2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status
Preparation of MVP Merit List 2020
The authorities of the Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj prepare the merit list for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The final allotment of the seat takes place via Counselling Procedure.
Document Required at the time of the Admission
It is necessary for all the candidates to carry mandatory documents at the time of admission. Go through the list of the documents here.
- Printout copy of Application Form
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
If you have any additional queries or doubts, feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly.