Goenka College Merit List 2020: 19th Merit List for Admission is now available. Goenka College has started the admission process for B.Com Courses. The admission process for B.Com (Honors)has been started. The Goenka College invites application for admission to the course for the session 2020-2021. Candidates who wish to seek admission have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The admission to the college is on the basis of the Goenka College Merit List 2020. The preparation of the Merit List of Goenka College is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination. In order to generate the merit list, the candidates must properly submit the application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Merit List will carry the details, such as the Application Number, candidates’ name, marks secured in the qualifying examination, marks secured by the candidate as per the merit provided by the college. For more of the details of the Goenka College Merit List 2020, go through the article.
- Schedule XIX Merit List is released on 22nd October 2020. Eligible Candidates can take admission till 23rd October 2020 (8 pm). Click Here.
Admission Dates 2020-21
|Dates of Online Submission of Form||10.08.2020 from 10.000 am. To 23.08.2020 up to 6.00 p.m.|
|Dates of Deposit of Online Application Fee||10.08.2020 from 10.000 am. To 23.08.2020 up to 6.00 p.m.|
|Date of Publication of Provisional Merit List and|
Provisional Waiting List-I
Goenka College Merit List 2020
Candidates can visit the official website of Goenka College to check the Merit List. The Merit list contains the names of the candidates who qualify for the further admission procedure. There is no entrance examination for admission, therefore, the admission is solely on the basis of the Merit. It’s important to provide correct details regarding the marks at the time of the Application Form submission. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps to Check Goenka College Admission List 2020
In order to view the merit list, you can follow the steps. Ensure that you perform the steps in sequence and you can easily check the list.
- Visit the official website of Goenka College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- You will easily find the merit list link on the Admission portal.
- Provide the login credentials, if necessary.
- The Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Look for your name on the Merit list according to the course that you seek admission for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will be available in the Merit List.
Details Present on Goenka College Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details present on the Merit List. After the declaration of the merit list, counselling process will begin for the new session 2020-2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Course Name
- Date of publication of merit list
Preparation of Goenka College Merit List 2020
The authorities of the college prepare the merit list for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. All the candidates must provide correct information The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure. Those who fail to appear for the counselling will lose their chances of admission. Hence, in order to get a seat, candidates must necessarily report to the college.
Document Required for Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)