Guru Nanak Dev University Syllabus 2021 for BA/ BSc/ BCom/ BBA/ BCA/ MCA/ MA/ MSc/ MCom courses is available here in PDF format. Students can download the free online syllabus of GNDU here. Guru Nanak Dev University provides a large number of courses to students across the nation. In order to get in the university students have to go through an entrance exam and for clearing their semester exam also they need a revised syllabus to get through the university exam. Candidates who are pursuing any UG/PG course must check the course details and syllabus of GNDU. The syllabus and question papers will help the candidates to prepare for the exam. The pdf links to download the syllabus of GNDU BA syllabus are given in this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The GNDU Semester Exam Syllabus is very helpful for the student who prepares for the university exam. It gives a blueprint about the chapters they have to cover in order to pass the examination. It is the academic document that specifies the courses which carry various responsibilities. The syllabus tells about course information, objectives, policies, grading and evaluation. It is available online on the official website of the university. Thus one can easily download the syllabus from there.
How to Get The Guru Nanak Dev University Syllabus?
The syllabus is of great importance for any examination. To have a syllabus one must follow a certain procedure. Thus, you can check the syllabus by the following-
- Visit the official site
- The official page will appear.
- Look into the examination section on the homepage.
- In the examination, section looks for “syllabus”.
- Once enter into the syllabus, go for “Select Session for Syllabus” and then subsection “ Syllabus for Academic Session 2020-21” and then click on the “submit” button.
- A list of faculty will appear on the screen. Eg: Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry. As per the subject, students should click on the faculty.
- And lastly, click on the “submit” button and the list will appear regarding the respective subject.
- Thus, the syllabus will be available in PDF Format. So, all you have to do select your respective course and download the Syllabus PDF.
GNDU Syllabus PDF Download
|B.Com Part I, II, III|
|B.Sc (Part I)|
|BCA Syllabus PDF|
|B.A Part- I, II, III Syllabus|
Importance of Syllabus GNDU 2021
- A planning tool that helps the students to organize the course which they are perceiving.
- Learning material that boosts up the knowledge of the students.
- Gives an idea of the concept in advance.
Syllabus For The Entrance Exam And Regular Course GNDU 2021
The syllabus for both the exams (regular or entrance) is prescribed by the university as per their guidelines. For an entrance exam of U.G courses, the GNDU UG and PG syllabus is just the basic understanding of the subjects which the students have studied in their 11th and 12th class while for the P.G courses syllabus is based on the subject studied on their graduation level. Students should refer to the official syllabus for the preparation.
For the regular exam, every year’s syllabus is revised by the University Professors. In the regular syllabus, every topic is discussed in a broad manner. The different subject has a different approach towards the syllabus. In both the case students are asked to look into the previous years’ papers so that they may get an idea about the topic covered and thus helpful in their preparation. Through the syllabus, candidates are specified about the subject and topics for their preparation for regular or entrance exam.
The benefit of Guru Nanak Dev University Syllabus
- An organizational tool is helpful to both students and teachers. It helps them to prepare them before the challenges.
- Helps and makes sure that students know and understand about the topic and subject.
- It also outlines the grading policies which is a conflict zone of students and professors.
So, this is the complete details about Guru Nanak Dev University Exam Syllabus. If you have any queries regarding the Syllabus or the Admission process, then please comment on the section below.