Bakshirhat Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020 (Phase I) Counselling list dates have been published. The admission process starts soon after the publication of the H.S. result. Also, the preparation of the merit list is on the basis of the candidate’s class 12th marks, availability of seats, and the number of applicants, etc. Hence after analyzing these factors, the merit list is published. So, candidates can access the Bakshirhat College Admission List @bakshirhatmahavidyalaya.org. The merit list will contain the names of the qualifying candidates who have to further report to the college for document verification round. For more details, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Bakshirhat College has published the Phase I E-Counselling and Final Merit List on 31st August 2020. Click Here to check. The last date to take admissions is 2nd September 2020 (11:59 pm). The second Phase Counselling List will release on 3rd September 2020.
Check Bakshirhat Merit & E-Counselling Schedule 2020
Bakshirhat Mahavidyalaya Merit List Release 2020
The College releases the admission schedule on the official website. However, tentative dates are given below.
|Online Admission Form Fillup||10th -25th August 2020|
|Provisional Merit List (Hons& Program)||28th August 2020|
|Final Merit List (Hons & Program)||31st August 2020|
Bakshirhat College Admission List 2020
Every year the College offers admission to B.A. (General & Hons.) courses. In order to apply for the course, the candidate has to pass the 10+2 level exam from a recognized board. If the candidate fulfills the criteria, then they can fill the admission form.
Further, the college will release the merit list after the submission of forms. So, the candidates must keep checking the official website for updates. On the basis of the rank, the candidates have to appear for the counselling. The merit lists will keep on releasing until the seats are filled. Hence, if the candidate doesn’t find their name in the 1st merit list, then they can find it in the subsequent merit lists.
How to Download Bakshirhat Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
In order to check the merit list, the candidates need to follow a step-wise process. So, check the procedure.
- Visit the official website of Bakshirhat Mahavidyalaya
- On the homepage, the merit list option will be given
- Click on it & category/ course- wise merit will display on the screen
- Further, download the merit list PDF for future uses
NOTE: In case there is an error in the admission/ merit list, then contact the college authorities immediately.
Details Present on Bakshirhat College Admission List 2020
The merit list contains some crucial details. So, candidates must check them carefully before downloading it. Such details are;
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number/ Application Number
- Course Name
- Merit Scores/ Points
Bakshirhat Mahavidyalaya Counselling 2020
Qualifying/ Shortlisted candidates have to report the college for document verification. So, this is the last round of admission. In this process, the candidates have to carry the documents. Further, the college authorities will verify the documents and allott/ reject the seat of the candidate.
Those candidates who accept the seat have to pay the necessary admission fee. This will confirm their admission to the College. In case any candidate fails to report to the College, then they will lose their seats to other candidates.
Documents Required for Admission/ Verification
Candidates must carry the following list of documents for verification to the college. Also, the candidates have to report to the college as per their ranks. Hence, check the admission schedule on the official website for updates.
- Printout of Bakshirhat College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
Contact Details of Bakshirhat Mahavidyalaya
District.: Coochbehar (West Bengal)
Phone No. : (03582) 263256
Fax : (03582) 263256
Email: [email protected]
- Dewanhat Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- University BT & Evening College Merit list 2020
- Mekliganj College Merit List 2020
- Murshidabad Adarsha Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Tufanganj Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- North Bengal St. Xavier’s College Merit list 2020
- P D Women’s College Merit List 2020
- Sukanta Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Singur Government College Merit list 2020
In case of any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section below.