Mekliganj College Merit List 2020: Check e-counselling link below. The College releases the merit list for UG admission soon after the submission of the admission forms. Applicants can check the schedule below. So, eligible candidates can apply for B.A. Admission. Candidates can access the Mekliganj Admission Form @mekliganjcollege.org. Also, it is important to know that the admission is on the basis of the merit list only. However, depending on certain factors, the seats will be given to limited candidates. Hence, candidates must fill the form before the due date to seek admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The merit list will release in online mode. Therefore, candidates can easily download the PDF. Also, the merit list will contain the names of the qualifying candidates who are eligible for further admission. For more details, keep on reading the article.
- Mekliganj College 10th Hons. E-Counselling List Published: Click Here
Mekliganj College Merit List Release 2020
The College will publish the admission schedule on the official website. Hence, candidates must be up-to-date with the dates. So, here we have provided the dates for Mekliganj College BBA, BSc, BA Admission 2020-21.
Mekliganj College Admission List 2020
In order to seek admission to Mekliganj College, the candidates need to fill Mekliganj College Registration Form. Also, the candidates must provide correct details in the application. Any wrong information can lead to the rejection of the application. Further, after the submission of all the forms, the College will prepare the merit list after analyzing several factors. Such factors are the total number of applicants, the number of seats in a course, candidate’s H.S. marks, etc. Sometimes, the seats can be filled in just 1 merit list. Otherwise, they might go up to 4 rounds of lists. Therefore, if the candidate does not see their name in the 1st list, then they must wait for the subsequent lists.
Also, after qualifying in the merit list, the candidates need to reach the College for further admission process.
How to Download Mekliganj Merit List 2020?
In order to download the merit list of Mekliganj College, the candidates need to follow a step-wise process.
- Visit the official website of Mekliganj College
- On the homepage, the merit list option will be given
- Click on it & category/ course- wise merit will display on the screen
- Further, download the merit list PDF for future uses
NOTE: In case there is an error, then please contact the college admission authorities immediately.
Details Present on Mekliganj College Admission List 2020
The merit list contains some crucial details. So, candidates must check them carefully before downloading it. Such details are;
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number/ Application Number
- Course Name
- Merit Scores/ Points
Mekliganj College Counselling 2020
Qualifying candidates have to appear for the counselling rounds/ physical reporting to the College. This is the final stage of the admission process. In this procedure, the candidates have to carry all the necessary documents for verification. Further, the college authorities verify the documents and cross-check the details with the application form. Accordingly, they will allott/ reject the seat of the applicant. Hence, candidates must enter the correct details in the application form.
In case any candidate fails to attend the counselling, then they will lose their seats to other deserving candidates.
Documents Required for Admission/ Verification
Candidates need to carry the following documents for admission to the reporting centres.
- Printout of Mekliganj College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
About Mekligang College
Mekliganj College was established in 1996 as a General degree college (undergraduate level only). It is now affiliated to Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University (CBPBU). As CBPBU has introduced the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) for the undergraduate courses, the same course is offered by the college for the degree of B.A. in Honours and B.A. in Programme course. Also, the UG course of study is of three-years divided into six semesters. Further, each semester is of six months’ duration. In each academic year, there will be two semesters; one is from July to December and the other is from January to June.
Contact Details of Meklinganj College
Address: Mekhliganj, Cooch Behar, West Bengal 735304
- Balurghat Mahila Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Kalinagar Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Dewanhat Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- University BT & Evening College Merit list 2020
- Murshidabad Adarsha Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Tufanganj Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- North Bengal St. Xavier’s College Merit list 2020
- P D Women’s College Merit List 2020