ANUCDE Assignment 2021 is available on the official website. However, you can check out the ANUCDE May 2021 Assignment Questions below. Students can access the questions from the link provided below. It is mandatory to write and submit the assignment before the due date. Non-Submission of ANUCDE DDE Assignment can get candidature cancelled. So, it is compulsory for everyone to score minimum pass marks in the assignment. Acharya Nagarjuna University is responsible for this Assignment Process. The University provides Assignments to the DDE Students which is available twice a year- May and December. The question set for December Session releases in the month of October/November.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding ANUCDE Assignments 2021 December, Instructions to write, Results, and much more. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
- Candidates can check the AUDDE Assignment Question Papers of MBA. Click here
- Acharya Nagarjuna University has released ANUCDE May 2020 Assignment Question Papers. Click here to download the Question Paper pdf for UG, PG, and Certificate Courses.
- To Download ANUCDE Previous Year Question Paper, Click Here
What are ANUCDE DDE Assignments 2021?
The Assignments are the tasks that are given to the student to score extra credit/marks in their semester exam. The May Assignment Question Paper releases for June/July Semester Exam. Whereas, the December Question Paper set releases for the December/January Exam. The students must submit the assignment before the deadline date.
Purpose of ANU CDE Assignment
The main purpose of submitting the assignment is to test the student’s comprehension of courses, material sent to him/her. This will help them to get through the course. It should be submitted to the Principal of the Study Center. Also, make sure that you keep a copy of the assignment after the submission.
Format of Calculation Internal Assessment
The ANUCDE Internal Assessment will carry 30 marks for each theory paper. Each student will receive two assignments for each paper. The average of two papers will be evaluated for the final results. The Passing Marks of the assignment is 12 marks out of 30 marks, whereas, 15 marks for LLM Course. If a candidate fails to score the passing marks, then he/she will have to resubmit the assessment. Once, the pass marks are secured, the assignment cannot be resubmitted for the improvement of marks/class.
How to Write Down ANUCDE Assignments 2021?
Before writing down the assignment, make sure that you go through the questions and instructions carefully. Also, do check the due date before submitting the assignment. So, here are the Instructions to Write Down ANUCDE May/December Assignment.
- Go through the units on which the assignments are based.
- Use an A4 Size Paper to write down the answers.
- Make sure that you write down the answers using a blue or black pen.
- Prefer writing the answers on a ruling page than a plain page.
- There must be enough space between each answer written. The answers should be in the candidate’s handwriting. Printed or Typed Answers are not accepted in ANUCDE Assignments in 2020.
- Answers copied from other source material will be counted zero marks. It should be authentic and plagiarism free.
- Each Assignment has to be answered separately. Make sure to provide the Question number for each answer.
Submission of the Assignments
While Submitting the assignment, Assignment-I and II for each paper should be bounded as one book. The candidate must mention “Assignment Submission Form” Information on the top cover, First Page of the response sheet for both the assignments. Candidates can download the Format of the ANUCDE Assignment Submission Form below.
How to Score Good Marks in ANUCDE Assignment?
So, here are a few steps that you must follow while writing down the assignment to get good marks.
- Make sure that your answers are clear, brief, and must be on point. The answers must be within the word limit and must be logical
- Add diagrams in your answers (if required). The diagrams must be clear.
- End your answers with a logical conclusion.
- Do not scribble, strike through any errors or corrections.
- Keep the first page/front page of the assignment simple
- Do not use color sheets for writing down the answers.
Soon after the submission of the Assignment pdf, keep the Assignment Receipt safe for future purposes.
Importance of ANUCDE DDE Assessment 2021
The main purpose of the Assignment is to help you to understand the course study. The materials are provided by the University, based on which they will have to write down the assignments. Writing down the ANUCDE May/December Assessment will also help you to complete your preparation for the semester exams.
So, these are the complete details of ANUCDE Assignment 2021. If you have any queries, then please comment on the section below.