TANCET Registration 2020: The Anna University organizes the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) each year. It offers admission to various Post-graduate courses across various colleges. However, in order to apply for the admission process, the candidates must fill the TANCET Exam Online Registration Form. The candidates can download it from the link on the official website of the University. Furthermore, the TANCET Registration Form will be available in the month of May 2020. Therefore, the candidates must fill it before the last date. Also, whilst filling the form, the candidates must make sure to provide valid details. Any invalid detail can lead to admission cancellation. The candidates must subsequently upload the required documents during the exam registration procedure. Furthermore, in order to know more about the TANCET Online Exam Registration Application Form Link, Last Date To Apply Online, Fee Structure & Detailed Procedure, the candidates must read the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
TANCET Registration Important Dates 2020
In order to apply for registration for TANCET, the candidates must be aware of the releasing & last date of the TANCET registration form. Therefore, to help the candidates we have provided information pertaining to the same. Check below.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|TANCET Application Form 2020 will be available in an online mode on||May 2020|
|The Last Dates for the submission of TANCET Application Form 2020 in an online mode will be||May 2020|
|TANCET 2020 exam will be conducted on||June 2020|
Steps To Fill The TANCET Application Form 2020
In order to apply for admission in the University, the candidates must apply for TANCET Registration. Subsequently, they must fill the TANCET application form. Therefore, to help the candidates, we have provided information pertaining to the same. Check below.
Primarily, the candidate will have to start with the TANCET Registration process. Whilst registering, they must provide the required information. Once, the candidate is done with the registration procedure, then he/she must fill the TANCET application form.
TANCET Application Form
The application form of TANCET will be available online on the official website of Anna University (www.annauniv.edu). However, the candidates who successfully registered themselves will be able to fill the application form. Whilst filling the application form, the candidates must make sure to provide valid information. Any invalid information can lead to admission cancellation.
Upload Photograph & Signature
After the candidates have provided the required details in the application, they must upload the required documents. However, they must make sure that the documents are in the specified format. The documents will not be accepted if uploaded in the wrong format & size. Therefore, the candidate will be prohibited from further TANCET admission processes. Hence, the candidate must make sure to check the specification before uploading the documents.
TANCET Application Fee Payment
After the candidate has filled the application form & uploaded the required documents, then he/she must pay the application fee. It is an important step. The candidates will not be able to proceed further without it. The fee payment mode is online. The candidates will be deemed successfully registered only after the successful fee payment.
The candidates will be redirected to a confirmation page after application fee payment. It will declare that the candidate has successfully registered themselves. Therefore, it is important that the candidate takes out multiple printouts of it. As it would be required for future purposes.
TANCET Application Form Fee Structure 2020
The candidates must make sure to pay the TANCET application fees. However, it will vary according to the category of the candidate. Therefore, the candidates must pay the fees accordingly. Also, the candidates must pay the TANCET application fees online. The candidates can pay it via Credit card, Debit Card, Net banking. Furthermore, we have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
Important Points Regarding The Application Form of TANCET 2020
The candidates must keep certain points in mind, whilst filling the TANCET Online Form. Therefore, we have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
- In order to download the TANCET Application Form, the candidates must visit the official website. Therefore, the candidates must keep on visiting it from time to time. This way they will keep updated.
- The candidates must provide valid information in the application form of TANCET. Since any invalid information can lead to admission cancellation. Therefore, the candidates must fill the online form very carefully.
- The authority will release the information brochure along with the TANCET application form. The candidates must read it carefully before filling the form. They must not make any errors whilst applying for admission.
- The candidates must make sure to upload the documents in the mentioned format & size. The scanned photograph, signature & other documents will not be uploaded otherwise. Furthermore, the specifications will be mentioned in the information brochure.
- The candidates must not forget to pay the TANCET registration fees. The fees will vary according to the category of the candidate. Therefore, the candidates must make sure to pay accordingly. Furthermore, the candidates will not be able to proceed further without successful fee payment.
- Also, the candidates must make sure to get multiple photocopies of the TANCET Online application form for future purposes.