NEET MDS Result 2021: Note that the Merit List Result has been declared, check your result now through the link provided below. The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released the merit list result. In addition, the students have to enter the login credentials to download their NEET MDS 2021 scorecard. After the result declaration, a merit list is released for indicating the names of the selected candidates. Furthermore, students should take out a printout of their NEET MDS Result 2021 for future reference. For more details about the result, steps to check scorecard, and counselling, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- NEET MDS 2021 Rank List has been published. Moreover, the candidates can also download their individual scorecard from www.nbe.edu.in on or after 12th January 2021. The rank list is further provided below.
- NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff is now available, check out the category-wise cutoff marks below.
NEET MDS Result 2021
The merit list for 50% All India Quota Seats is released by the NBE. However, for state quota seats, the merit list is made available on the respective state medical councils. Moreover, counselling starts soon after the result declaration. Hence, it is important for the students to be aware of NBE NEET MDS Result events and dates.
NEET MDS Exam Date
|16th December 2020|
Declaration of Result
|31st December 2020|
Counselling Registration Starts
– March 2021 –
|List of NRI eligible candidates||– March 2021 –|
Choice filling and locking
– March 2021 –
Seat allotment process
– March 2021 –
– April 2021 –
|Round one final result||– April 2021 –|
Reporting to Allotted College
– April 2021 –
How To Check the NEET MDS 2021 Result?
As mentioned above, the result is declared in online mode only. Hence, the students have to visit the NBE official website. However, some students may find it difficult to check the result. Therefore, the step by step guide to check the result is as follows:
- The direct link to check the list is provided in this article. Candidates’ can also directly visit the NBE Official Website – www.nbe.edu.in.
- Select the “NEET MDS” to get redirected to the MDS Portal.
- Further, click on the link to “NEET MDS Result 2021”
- Enter the credentials and click on the submit button.
- Your result then appears on the screen.
- Candidates should further take out a printout of the result for future reference.
Therefore, students can check their results following these steps. The students are suggested to take a printout of the result as it is required during counselling or on the joining day.
Details Printed on NEET MDS Rank List
- Name of the Candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Total Marks secured
- Percentile Scores
- All India Rank
- Marks Scored
- Cut-Off of 50% AIQ Seats
How is NEET MDS Result Compiled?
The NEET MDS 2021 Result is compiled by referring to students’ marks in the exam out of 960. For which, the below-mentioned marking scheme is taken into consideration. Further, the total marks secured by the students reflect in the scorecards. Moreover, as per scorecards, the students are ranked in order of merit in the rank list. This rank list basically helps in segregating students on the basis of merit and carrying out admission processes with ease.
The marking scheme is referred for calculating students’ final scores in the exam out of 960.
|Correct Response||4 marks|
|Incorrect Response||-1 marks|
NEET MDS 2021 – Percentage V/S Percentile
NEET MDS Cut Off 2021
The cutoff list is released for indicating the minimum qualifying marks. Candidates who would have scored the cut off marks in the exam are eligible for admission. In addition, the students with fewer marks than the cutoff marks are not eligible for further admission rounds. The cutoff is released category-wise on the respective medical council’s website for counselling. Moreover, it varies every year due to the inconsistent factors upon which it depends. The factors considered to decide cutoff are difficulty level of exam, no. of students who appeared for the exam, and seat availability.
Cut Off List 2020
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cut Off Score (Out of 960)|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th Percentile||250|
|UR PWD||45th Percentile||268|
2019 CutOff List
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff score (out of 960)||Revised Cutoff Percentile||Revised Cutoff score (out of 960)|
Cut Off 2018
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff score (out of 960)||Revised Cutoff Percentile||Revised Cutoff score (out of 960)|
50% All India Quota Seats Cut-off
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off scores||Revised Cut off percentile||Revised Cut off scores|
|General category||50 percentile||233||20.265 percentile||149|
|General-PH category||45 percentile||219||15.265 percentile||133|
|OBC category||40 percentile||204||10.265 percentile||115|
|SC category||40 percentile||204||10.265 percentile||115|
|ST category||40 percentile||204||10.265 percentile||115|
NBE MDS 2021 Tie-Breaking Criteria
The tie-breaking criteria are considered in case two or more students end up scoring the exact same marks. It helps the authorities in ranking students in the merit list with ease. Furthermore, the criteria set by the officials of NBE is as follows:
- The student with a lesser number of incorrect responses in the overall paper shall be ranked higher.
- If the tie still continues, then the candidate with a higher score in Part B of the paper are placed at a higher merit position.
- Further, the one with the lesser no. of incorrect responses shall be placed higher.
- If there still be a tie, then the date of birth of candidates are taken into consideration and the older candidate shall be ranked higher in the merit list.
NBE NEET MDS Merit List 2021
The merit list is prepared for ranking the students in order of merit. This helps the authorities in segregating students on the basis of merit. NEET MDS Rank List is published online and thus is available on the NBE Official Website. Further, only the merit list students are eligible for admission. The rank list is further released in PDF format. Candidates thus face no difficulty while downloading the list. The rank list is released separately for different quota seats. In addition, the types of merit lists are further mentioned below.
- NEET MDS Rank: This list indicates the ranks of all the students who appeared for the entrance exam.
- All India 50% Quota Rank: This is the overall Merit Position of the candidate who has appeared in the NEET MDS Exam. These candidates are eligible for All India Quota Counselling.
- All India 50% Category Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidates belonging to the different reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) as opted by aspirants while filling the application form.
Further, the round of counselling begins soon after the result declaration. Candidates are called for counselling as per the merit list only.
NEET MDS Reservation of Seats
The exam conducting body reserves a section of seats for certain category students. These seats can be claimed only by the students who belong to that particular category. However, the students should have the relevant documents for the same as well. Candidates have to provide a category certificate. Further, as per the last years’ records, the category-wise reservation percentage is mentioned below.
|Persons with Disability||5% of all the categories|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
NEET MDS Counselling 2021
The rounds of counselling begin to carry out the seat allotment process. Candidates whose names are mentioned in the rank list have to appear for counselling. In addition, the students with higher rank are given preference. Moreover, NEET MDS 2021 State Counselling the important details are provided by NBE to the respective state Govt. Counselling Authority. The counselling for All India Quota Seats is carried out by the Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS). Further, the document verification process can be carried out on the same day. For which, the students have to carry a set of documents along with them to the counselling centre.