NEET SS Application Form 2021: The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is responsible for releasing the application form. It will be released in online mode and hence will be available on the official website of NBE. Moreover, the NEET SS 2021 Exam will be conducted for admission to the Doctorate of Medicine (DM)/ Magister Chirurgiae (MCh) courses. The students should check the eligibility criteria carefully before filling the form. In addition, the applications of ineligible students will be rejected. Candidates will have to provide the personal, educational, and communication details while filling the form. For complete details about the NEET SS Application Form 2021, eligibility, and exam details, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEET SS Application Form 2021
The NBE NEET SS Registration Form will be available in online mode only. It is further the first stage of the admission process. Therefore, it is important to complete the registration process successfully. Further, the applicants should have an idea about the admission activities schedule. The officials of NBE haven’t announced the exam dates yet. However, the tentative dates of admission events are mentioned in the table given below.
|The Release of the Official Notification|
|Starting Date of the Application Form|
|Closing Date of the Application Form|
|Correction of the Application Form|
|Last Date of Submission of the Application Form|
|Issuance of the NEET SS Hall Ticket|
|Exam Date of NEET SS|
|Declaration of the Result|
|First Round of Counselling|
|Last Date of Joining the Allotted College|
|Second Round of Counselling|
|Commencement of the Academic Session|
|Last Date of Joining the Allotted College|
NBE NEET Super Speciality 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for all the applicants to satisfy the eligibility conditions. The students should check each condition carefully. As the applications of ineligible students will get rejected. Eligibility Criteria of NEET-SS is further prescribed by the National Board of Examinations. The eligibility conditions to be satisfied are further as follows:
- Candidates must have a Post-Graduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) or Provisional Pass Certificate or Equivalent Qualification for the Exam.
- The Foreign Nationals are eligible for the exam, and they can apply without MCI registration. Furthermore, the Medical Council of India provides a temporary registration on the payment of application fees for the registration of the Post Doctoral Course.
Thus, these are the conditions that each student must satisfy for being eligible to appear for the test. If any changes will be made in the eligibility criteria, then the same will be updated in the article.
Things to Keep in mind while Filling the NEET-SS Application Form
There are a few things that should be taken care off before filling the application form. It will help you in filling the form without any errors. Thus, the instructions or the prescribed guidelines for filling the form are as follows:
- The application form will be available in online mode only. Hence, students should have a good internet connection. Otherwise, you may face difficulty in filling the form. There are a few browsers that the officials suggest such as Internet Explorer (Version-11), Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.
- Further, the form will be available for a limited period of time. Candidates should thus have an idea about the complete schedule. Note that under no circumstances the form will be accepted after the due date. Therefore, students must fill and submit the form before the due date.
- Do not forget to read out all the instructions carefully before filling the form. The page will all the instructions will be displayed before the main application form.
- Moreover, the students should provide the correct contact details. That is, you should provide a valid Email ID and Phone Number. The authorities will send notifications regarding the exam events over the phone or mail.
- While uploading the documents, do not forget to take care of the prescribed specifications. The specifications will be mentioned in the information brochure.
- It is further important to make the payment of the application fee in time. The application forms of students who will not submit the fee on time will get rejected. In addition, do not rush while making the payment as the payment gateway might take a few minutes.
- Moreover, do not forget to cross-check the filled application form. Recheck all the details before moving onto the next step.
- After form submission, a copy of the filled form will appear on the screen. Candidates should take a printout of the form. It will be required for further admission processes.
Stages of NEET-SS Online Application Form
The NEET SS Application Process comprises of certain stages. Candidates need to go through each of them to successfully fill and submit the form. Furthermore, the stages of the application process are as follows:
- Online Registration
- Enter Asked Details
- Uploading of Signature and Photograph
- Make a choice of NEET-SS Exam Centre/ City
- Make a payment of Application Fee
- Submit the Form
- Take a Printout of Application Form
How To Fill NBE NEET-SS Application Form 2021?
The step by step guide to fill NEET Super Speciality 2021 Application Form is provided below for reference. It is provided to ensure that the students do not face any difficulty while filling the form. Therefore, do read out all the given information carefully to avoid inconvenience while filling the form.
Online Registration Process
For the registration, the students will have to visit the NBE Official Website, i.e www.nbe.edu.in. It is the first step of the application process and thus is for the first time only. The students need not register again and again. Moreover, to register successfully, the students will have to provide the following details.
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID and Phone Number
Further, the images below show the screen that will appear during the registration process.
Generation of Registration ID and Password
After entering and submitting all the details, the Application Form Number will appear on the screen. Further, after the completion of the registration process, the registration ID and Password will be sent on the registered mail and Phone Number. Candidates need to keep the registration ID and Password safe for future reference. These will serve as the login credentials and thus students will have to enter these for successfully logging in.
Log IN and Fill the Application Form
After the registration, the applicants will have to enter the login credentials. After logging in successfully, the application form will appear on the screen. Wherein, the student will have to enter their personal, and educational details. The applicants will also have to enter their choice of super specialty course. Candidates can only choose two super specialty courses. Further, the entered details should be correct as that will be considered for the entire admission process. Moreover, after entering all the details click on save and next button.
Upload Photograph and Signature
In the next step, the students will have to upload the scanned images of the signature and the passport size photograph. Candidates should further ensure that the uploaded documents are as per the prescribed specifications. Otherwise, you will not be able to upload the documents. In addition, the signature should have been done with a black pen on a white background. The specifications will further be there in the information brochure. After uploading the documents, click on the save and next option.
Make Payment for the Application Fee
After filling the form and uploading the documents, the last step will be the payment of the application fee. The payment can be done in online mode only that is through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. Further, the application fee is Rs. 3750 for all category students. The application fee is further as per the last years’ records. If it will be revised, then the same will be updated here.
Submit & Take a Printout of NEET-SS Application Form
After filling in the details and uploading the documents, do cross-check all the details before form submission. Further, if all the details are correct then submit the form. After form submission, the filled application form will appear on the screen. Candidates must take a printout of the application for future reference.
NBE NEET Super Specialty Application Form Correction 2021
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) provides the application form correction facility. In addition, the NEET-SS Application Correction window will open after the completion of the application process. This facility allows the students to edit the submitted form. Hence, students will get one more chance to fill in all the details correctly. The correction facility will be available in online mode only. Furthermore, it will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, the students must edit and submit the form before the due date. However, there will be only a few fields that will be editable.
The list of fields that will not be editable during the correction process are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
How to Make Corrections in the NBE NEET-SS Online Form?
As the form correction facility will be available in online mode only. Hence, the step by step guide to making correction in the form are as follows:
- Visit the Official Website of NBE NEET SS- www.nbe.edu.in. Moreover, the direct link to the correction window will be provided in the article as well.
- On the homepage, click on the candidate login and the credentials to log in successfully.
- Then the submitted form will appear on the screen. Check the form and edit the fields wherein incorrect details have been entered.
- The correction facility will be the last chance that the students will get to make changes in the application form. Therefore, check the form thoroughly before submission.
Reasons for which the NEET SS Form can get Rejected
There are a few things that the students should take care of to avoid their form getting rejected. The guidelines will be mentioned in the information brochure. Furthermore, the reasons that can lead to form rejection are as follows:
- The submission of an incomplete form will lead to rejection. Thus, the incomplete forms after the due date will automatically get rejected. While filling the form, ensure that you fill in the fields with “*” mark definitely The form will get rejected if these fields will not be filled.
- Further, the details should be correct and the same as that present in your official documents. In case the entered details will be incorrect then the application will be rejected.
- Moreover, it is important to make the payment for the application fees on time. If the fee will not be submitted before the due date, then the admit card will not be issued.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test SS Admit Card 2021
After the completion of the application process, the next stage of the admission procedure is the issuance of the admit card. The NBE will issue admit cards to only the students who will submit the form on time. Moreover, the NEET SS Admit Card 2021 is one of the most important documents as it acts as an entry pass. Thus, no students will be allowed to sit for the exam without it. It will further be available for download on the official website of NBE. Candidates will not receive it by post. Furthermore, do not forget to check for any discrepancies before downloading the hall ticket.