NEET PG Application Form 2021: The National Board of Examinations will be releasing the application form on their official website. Candidates’ wanting to appear for the NEET PG Exam have to first fill and submit the form before the due date. Moreover, the form may not be available in any other mode, thus you have to visit their website to fill the form. Further, it is an excellent opportunity for the aspirants of Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) courses. In addition, do not forget to check out the eligibility criteria before filling the NEET PG Application Form 2021. For more details about the application form, eligibility criteria, and the entrance exam, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEET PG Application Form 2021
It is a six-step procedure that includes registration, form filling, uploading images, and payment of application fees, etc. The students should further fill the form carefully as the provided information will be used for the entire admission process. Moreover, the exam conducting body will release the admit cards of students who will submit the forms on time. The NEET PG Admission Process important dates are further mentioned in the table given below.
|Official notification released||– November 2020 –|
|Release of NEET PG application form||– November 2020 –|
|Last date of NEET PG application submission||– November 2020 –|
|Opening of corrections window for NEET PG application||– December 2020 –|
|Demo test||– December 2020 –|
|Release of NEET PG admit card||– December 2020 –|
|NEET PG Exam|
NBE NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2021
It is important for each student to satisfy the eligibility criteria for being eligible to get admission. These eligibility conditions are set by the exam conducting body. Further, the candidates should also have all the relevant documents to prove that the provided information is correct. The NBE NEET Post Graduate Eligibility Criteria is further as follows:
- Candidate applying for the offered courses must have an MBBS degree.
- In addition, the applicant must complete his/ her one-year rotary internship by 31st March for the admission year.
- The students wanting to appear for the exam should further have a provisional/ permanent registration certificate. Wherein, the certificate should have been issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Further, the students who have done MBBS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir will be eligible for admission under the 50% All India Quota Seats. However, it will apply only if they have been nominees of the Government of India Central Pool Quota Seats.
- The students should have a valid Aadhar Card further for the verification process.
Instructions Before Filling the NTA NEET PG Application Form
The students should read out the instructions carefully before filling the application form. If any of the students will not follow the prescribed guidelines then their form may get rejected. Furthermore, the things you need to be aware of before filling the form are as follows:
- The Mode of Filling the Application Form is online.
- Candidates must have Good Internet Connectivity.
- The Applicants must provide a valid E-mail ID and an Active Mobile Number.
- Keep all your information ready while filling the application form.
- You should provide all the details correctly and make the payment of the application fees before the due date.
- Furthermore, ensure that you submit the form before the given date. The authorities will not accept any form after the given date under any circumstances.
How To Fill the NEET PG Application Form?
As mentioned above, the application form will be available in online mode. Further, the application procedure is a six-stage process. For allowing students to easily apply, the step by step NTA NEET Application Procedure is mentioned below.
- Online Registration: The link to register for the exam will be provided here. Candidates need to first read the instruction page carefully. Then click on the “Proceed” button and then the flowchart for online submission of the form will appear on the screen. Further, you need to proceed with the new registration. In addition, students will have to provide their basic personal details, address, and contact details, etc. Then read the declaration carefully and click on the box to proceed. Moreover, do not forget to keep the registration ID and password safe, as you will have to login using these further for exam updates.
- Fill Up NEET PG Form: After completing the registration form, you need to login by entering the credentials and start filling the application form. Candidates’ should ensure that they enter the correct information. As the provided details will be taken into consideration for the entire admission process or even after that. Furthermore, students need to provide academic details, qualifications, personal details, and internship details while filling the form.
- Choose Exam Centre: While filling the form, the students will have to enter their choice of preference of exam centre. Note that the authorities will allot exam centres on the basis of entered choices only. Hence, make sure that you enter it accordingly.
- Upload Documents: After filling the exam centre options, the applicants will then have to upload certain documents. Note that your form will get rejected if you will not upload the asked documents. Further, ensure that you upload the documents as per the prescribed specifications only.
Images to be uploaded Specifications Format Size Dimension Passport size photograph JPEG/JPG/GIF/PNG 50-100 kb 3.5X4.5 cm Signature JPEG/JPG/GIF/PNG 10-50 kb 6X3 cm Left-hand thumb impression JPEG/JPG/GIF/PNG 10-50 kb 4X3 cm
- Application Fee: The students will then have to make a payment for the application form. In addition, it is important for all the students to submit the fee before the due date. The authorities will not accept the applications of students who did not pay the fee on time. Therefore, make sure that you make the payment through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card on time to avoid inconvenience. Further, the category-wise application fee is mentioned below. If the fee will be revised, then the same will be updated here.
Category Application fee (in Rs) General and OBC Rs. 3,750 SC/ST/PWD Rs. 2,750
- Take a printout of Filled Application Form: Further, after paying the application fee and filling the form, submit it. A confirmation page will then appear on your screen. Take a printout of the application form then as it will be required for further admission processes.
NBE NEET PG 2021 Application Correction Window
The NEET PG Application Correction facility is provided by the exam conducting body for allowing students to correct the errors made while filling the form. It thus allows students to edit the form after submission. However, note that this facility will be available for a limited period of time. Hence, the students should edit the form and submit it before the due date. Further, the students will be able to edit only a number of fields. Therefore, do check the application form before submitting it. The application correction process will take place in online mode. Thus, the students will have to visit the official website to make the desired changes in the application form.
Fields that can be Edited
- Date of Birth
- Category of Candidate
- EWS Status
- Physical Disability Status
Fields that cannot be Edited
- Name of the Candidate
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Testing City
Furthermore, the students may not be able to edit the uploaded documents. Hence, ensure that you upload the document as per the prescribed specifications. If the authorities allow editing of uploaded documents, then the same will be updated here.
Details To be Filled in the Application Form
|Personal Details||Choose State, Gender, Category, PWD status, Single child status, Place of residence, and Aadhar card number (optional).|
|Contact Details||House No., Locality, City, State, District, Pin code, Email address, Mobile No. and Land Line No.|
|Domicile Details||State domicile, House No., Locality, City, State, and District.|
|Guardians Details||Enter the qualification, occupation, and annual income details of Guardians.|
|Qualification Details (Metric)||Enter name, address, school board, type of institution, year of passing, and % obtained from the 10th class.|
|Qualification Details (high school)||Qualifying exam code, school board, year of passing/appearing, type of institution, name, and address of the school, study, state of class 12 appearing/passed, district of class 12 appearing/passed, % obtained, and Roll number.|
|Exam language||Choose the language of the exam and three alternatives for the examination center|
NBE NEET Post Graduation 2021 Admit Card
The National Board of Examinations will be releasing the NEET PG Hall Ticket 2021. It will be available for download on their official website. Moreover, students should download and take a printout of it, as it has to be carried along to the exam hall. Note that it acts as an entry pass. Therefore, no student will be allowed to sit for the exam without an admit card. Further, the hall ticket contains some crucial details such as exam date, exam centre, slot timing, candidates’ details, exam roll no., etc. In addition, do not forget to affix a recent passport size photograph on the hall ticket after downloading it. Candidates’ should further keep the hall ticket safe even after the exam, as it will be required for further admission processes.
Highlights of NEET PG Application Form 2021
|Conducting Body||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Release of NEET Online Form||November 2020|
|Last date to register online||November 2020|
|Documents to be uploaded||Photograph, signature and MCI/SMC certificate|
|Exam date||January 2021|