NCWEB Application Form 2021: The Non-Collegiate Women’s Board, Delhi University, will soon start the online admission process for the session 2021-22. Therefore, all the students who desire to pursue any degree course through Non-College mode must fill the NCWEB application form before the last date. The application form of NCWEB will be in online mode. Admission is given on the basis of the cut off. NCWEB is only for female candidates who wish to pursue UG/PG courses, not through regular mode. The classes of NCWEB are held in the respective Departments every weekend. DU NCWEB offers various UG/PG courses in many disciplines. Before the candidate fills the application form, they must carefully check the NCWEB eligibility criteria. If she is ineligible, then she must not fill the application form. Candidates must also check the NCWEB Admission Dates, Exam Date Sheet, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result, Merit List, Counselling, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
DU NCWEB Application Form 2021
NCWEB shall be releasing its online form as per the prescribed dates. Make sure that you submit the form before the last date. After the candidate fills the DU NCWEB Application Form, she will have to pay the requisite amount of fee. Without the payment of the fee, no application form shall get accepted. Therefore, it is essential to check the guidelines before filling the NCWEB Exam Form Online from the official website. They must pay the examination fees or application fees through online mode only. After filling the exam form the candidates can download the admit card and then sit for the examination.
Non-Collegiate Application Form Date 2021
The candidates, who are planning to do anything after school and do not have much time to pursue the higher studies can do the same by registering with the Non-Collegiate Women’s Educational Board (NCWEB). The candidates, who are eligible must make sure that they are aware of the dates. Delhi University has not released the NCWEB Date Sheet 2021 yet. Candidates will get all the updates in this section of the article.
|Starting of NCWEB Online Registration||June 2021|
|DU Non-Collegiate Admission Form Last Date||August 2021|
NCWEB Exam Application Form Guidelines
The Examination Branch has issued certain important guidelines regarding filling up of Examination Form the following information is being shared with students –
- If any student faces any problem in filling up the form, he /she should
contact the respective college/institution for resolution.
- In case the problem is not resolved by the college/institution, the student
may send an email at [email protected]
- Visually challenged students may contact their respective college/institution
if they face any problem in filling the form. If the problem is not resolved,
they are advised to contact Shri Kapil on 9711754093 or Shri Anand on
9971969562 between 11 am to 4 pm. E-mail with queries may be sent at
- Information with regard to examination will be notified in due course of
NCWEB Exam Form 2021
The COE of DU NCWEB has released the Online examination form. While one fills the application form, she will have to enter certain details. The candidate must make sure that she is filling all the correct details (especially contact details). If any student faces any problem in filling up the form, he /she should contact the respective college/institution for resolution. It is to be noted that if the candidate does not have the contact details of her own, then she can provide the same of her guardians/ parents. Post-filling the details, the candidate will be asked to upload the mandatory documents. For gaining complete information about NCWEB Application Form 2021, read the whole article below.
How to Fill the NCWEB Form?
The students can submit the online form of Non-Collegiate women’s Education Board through online mode only. The applicant must make sure that she is not missing out on any of the important steps as doing the same shall lead to one’s failure in submitting the application form. The steps of filling the NCWEB UG and PG Application Form are mentioned below:
- Open the official website of the authority, ncweb.du.ac.in.
- Navigate for the link pronouncing Apply Online.
- Register by entering the mandatory details.
- Pay the requisite amount of fee.
- Fill the application form by entering all the valid and correct details.
- Opt for the aspired course.
- Upload all the documents. Make sure that you upload the documents as per the specifications.
- Submit the application form and save the application number for future purposes.
NCWEB Fee Payment Criteria
After the candidate has registered herself, she will have to pay the mandatory fee. The candidate will be able to pay the fee through the online mode only. One can pay the fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The NCWEB Fee Payment Criteria is available below.
- Delhi University will be releasing the Non-Collegiate Application Form in an online mode.
- The candidate must make sure that she is filling all the correct information in the application form because no detail can be varied afterwards.
- This is to be noted that the candidate, who is filling the application form is aware of the complete NCWEB College List.
So, these are the complete details of the NCWEB Admission Form. If you have any queries, then please comment on the section below.