NCWEB Application Form 2020: Delhi University will release the application form of NCWEB in the month of May 2020. NCWEB is the board for the females who wish to get admission in the board of NCWEB. Before the candidate fills the application form, she must make sure to run her eye upon the eligibility criteria. If she is ineligible, then she must not fill the application form. NCWEB shall be releasing its online form as per the prescribed dates. The females must make sure that they are updated about the dates of the release of the application form. She must fill the form before the last date gets crossed. After the candidate fills the application form, she will have to pay the requisite amount of fee. Without the payment of the fee, no application form shall get accepted.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
While one fills the application form, she will have to enter certain details. The candidate must make sure that she is filling all the correct details (especially contact details). It is to be noted that if the candidate does not have the contact details of her own, then she can provide the same of her guardians/ parents. Post-filling the details, the candidate will be asked to upload the mandatory documents. For gaining the complete information about NCWEB Application Form 2020, read the whole article below.
Non-Collegiate Application Form Date 2020
The candidates, who are planning to do anything after school and do not have much time to pursue the higher studies can do the same by registering with the Non-Collegiate Women’s Educational Board (NCWEB). The candidates, who are eligible and aspire to apply must be updated about the important dates of the release of the application form. Delhi University has not released the NCWEB Date Sheet 2020 yet. Any update will be done here:
|Starting of NCWEB Online Registration||May 2020|
|DU Non-Collegiate Admission Form Last Date||July 2020|
How to Fill NCWEB Form?
The online form of Non-Collegiate can be successfully submitted after one follows a certain procedure. The applicant must make sure that she is not missing out any of the important steps as doing the same shall lead to the one’s failure in submitting the application form. The steps of filling the NCWEB Application Form are mentioned below:
- Open the official website of the authority, ncweb.du.ac.in.
- Navigate for the link pronouncing Apply Online.
- Register by entering the mandatory details.
- Pay the requisite amount of fee.
- Fill the application form by entering all the valid and correct details.
- Opt for the aspired course.
- Upload all the documents. Make sure that the documents which are being uploaded are of the size as per prescribed by the university.
- Submit the application form and save the application number for future purposes.
NCWEB Fee Payment Criteria
After the candidate has registered herself, she will have to pay the mandatory fee. The candidate will be able to pay the fee through the online mode only. One can pay the fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The NCWEB Fee Payment Criteria has been tabulated below:
- Delhi University will be releasing the Non-Collegiate Application Form in an online mode.
- The candidate must make sure that she is filling all the correct information in the application form because no detail can be varied afterwards.
- This is to be noted that the candidate, who is filling the application form is aware of the complete NCWEB College List.