Allahabad University Application Form 2022: The admission council will soon release the Allahabad University UG/ PG application form for various UG/PG courses in an online mode. Therefore, the interested candidates can apply online. They must read the instructions to fill the Allahabad University application form. Also check the last date, course details, eligibility, fees, etc from the official prospectus. Admission to these courses is offered through a written entrance exam. Some of the entrance tests conducted by the university are UGAT (Undergraduate Admission Test), PGAT (Postgraduate Admission Test), LAT (Law Admission Test), etc. Admission is offered to qualifying students in the field of Science, Commerce, Law, Arts, etc. Admission to Allahabad University MBA is offered through MONIRBA and B.Ed through B.ED entrance test
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The application form of Allahabad University will be made available on the official website of the authority. The Allahabad University Application Form 2022 will strictly be in an online mode only. The candidates are advised to fill and submit the Allahabad University Application Form before the last date. In order to gain more details about AU Application Form, read the further article below.
Allahabad University UGCAT/PGCAT 2022 Application
After the candidate fills in the Allahabad University Admission Form 2022, he/ she will have to pay the mandatory fee. Without the payment of fees, one will not be able to submit the Form of Allahabad University. Candidate can fill their application form online through the website. Allahabad University conducts university-level entrance examinations every year. While the candidate is filling the Allahabad University Form 2022, he/ she must make sure that all the correct details are being filled in because any kind of discrepancy will lead to the cancellation of one’s candidature. Candidates get admission to various UG and PG courses by qualifying for the entrance test.
Allahabad University Application Form 2022 Date
The candidate, who wishes to fill the form of Allahabad University must be sure to be updated with all the crucial dates. The university will announce all the official dates of Allahabad University Admission 2022. The candidate can find the same in the table below:
|Release of Application Form||to be announced|
|Last date to fill the registration form||August 2022|
|Last date to pay the application fees||August 2022|
How to Fill the Allahabad University Application Form?
The candidates, who are looking forward to filling the form of Allahabad University must make sure to know the complete procedure of doing the same. The university will mention all the important steps in its brochure. The complete procedure of filling the Allahabad University Application Form is:
- Registration: Candidates will have to register themselves in order to proceed for the Application Form. Fill up the basic details such as the Name, Guardian’s details, contact Address and number. After the successful registration, one will get the application number and password.
- Filling the Application Form: Candidates will have to enter their Application Number and Password provided after the registration in order to fill up the Application. The candidate will have to enter all the valid details in the form.
- Uploading Scanned Documents: Candidate will have to upload the Colored Photograph and Signature in the Application Form along with some documents, the details of which will be provided in the information brochure.
- Payment of the Application Fee: The payment of the Application Fee will be the last step to be done by the candidate after providing all the required details. The payment will be done only in an online mode and the final submission of the Application Form will only be after the payment of the Application Form.
- Print Out of the Application Form: After one has submitted the application form, he/ she must print the same for future purposes.
Allahabad University Application Fee
The submission of the form of Allahabad University consists of a crucial step which is the payment of the fee. Without the payment of the application fee, the candidate will not be able to submit the Allahabad University application form. One will be able to pay the fee in an online mode, i.e, Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. In order to learn about the fee criteria, look at the tabular format provided below:
|Course||General||SC/ ST/ PH|
|UGAT, PGAT, IPS (B.Voc and M.Voc), LAT||600/-||300/-|
|MBA + MBARD||1500/-||750/-|
So, these are the complete details regarding Allahabad University Application Form. If you have any queries then please comment on the section below.