The Application Form of Allahabad University will be released expectedly in the month of April 2020. One, who is planning on applying for the UG courses provided by the university will have to fill the online form which will be made available on the official website of the varsity. This is to be noted that the Allahabad Entrance Form 2019 will be released in an online mode. While the candidate is filling the Allahabad University Form 2020, he/ she must make sure that all the correct details are being filled because any kind of discrepancy will lead to the cancellation of one’s candidature.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After the candidate fills in the Allahabad University Admission Form 2020, he/ she will have to pay the mandatory fee. Without the payment of fee, one will not be able to submit the Application Form of Allahabad University. In order to gain more details about Allahabad University 2020 Form, read the further article below.
Allahabad University Admission Form 2020 Date
The candidate, who wishes to fill the application form of Allahabad University must be sure to be updated with all the crucial dates. The university has not declared the official dates yet. As soon as the same will be declared, we will update them here. Till then, go through the tentative dates of Allahabad University Admission 2020 mentioned in the tabular format below:
|Release of Application Form||April 2020|
|Last date to fill the registration form||May 2020|
How to Fill Allahabad University Entrance Form 2020
The candidates, who are looking forward to filling the application form of Allahabad University must make sure to know the complete procedure of doing the same. The university will mention all the important steps in its brochure. The complete procedure of filling the Allahabad University Application Form are:
- Registration: Candidates will have to register themselves in order to proceed for the Application Form. Fill up the basic details such as the Name, Guardian’s details, contact Address and number. After the successful registration, one will get the application number and password.
- Filling the Application Form: Candidates will have to enter their Application Number and Password provided after the registration in order to fill up the Application. The candidate will have to enter all the valid details in the form.
- Uploading Scanned Documents: Candidate will have to upload the Colored Photograph and Signature in the Application Form along with some documents, the details of which will be provided in the information brochure.
- Payment of the Application Fee: The payment of the Application Fee will be the last step to be done by the candidate after providing all the required details. The payment will be done only in an online mode and the final submission of the Application Form will only be after the payment of the Application Form.
- Print Out of the Application Form: After one has submitted the application form, he/ she must print the same for future purposes.
The submission of the application form consists of a crucial step which is the payment of the application fee. Without the payment of the application fee, the candidate will not be able to submit the form. One will be able to pay the fee in an online mode, i.e, Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. In order to learn about the fee criteria, look at the tabular format provided below:
|Course||General||SC/ ST/ PH|
|UGAT, PGAT, IPS (B.Voc and M.Voc), LAT||600/-||300/-|
|MBA + MBARD||1500/-||750/-|