North Bengal University PG Merit List 2019: North Bengal University offers admission to the Undergraduate and Post Graduate program. Candidates interested in taking admission had to fill up the Application Form providing all the required and valid details. The admission authorities released North Bengal University PG Merit List 2019 for the admission to the Post Graduate Programs namely M.A., M.Sc, M.Com and B.Lib.I.Sc. The Application form for the Post Graduate Program will be available in the month of July 2019 and the last date for the submission of the form will be the last week of July 2019. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the official website of North Bengal University i.e. nbuonline.in. North Bengal University takes the admission through both Provisional Merit List (60% of the intake) and the entrance exam (40% of the intake). NBU PG Merit List will release after the entrance exam has been conducted. For more of the details go through the North Bengal University PG Merit List 2019 information from the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The 3rd Provisional List for admission (under 60% intake) and 2nd Provisional Merit List for admission (under 40% intake) is published by the authorities.
Check NBU Merit List 2019 here
NBU has released the Admission Test (40%) Results Combined List and First Provisional Merit List for admission on 2nd August 2019.
The Second Provisional Merit List has been released by NBU on the 26th of July 2019 on its official website.
North Bengal University released the Provisional Merit List and First Provisional Merit List for 60% intake for the admission to PG courses for session 2019-20. The candidates who applied for the admission can check their names in the Merit List.
North Bengal University released the Application form for the admission to PG courses on 13th July 2019 and the last date for the admission was 19th July 2019.
North Bengal University PG Admission Schedule 2019
The candidates will have to keep themselves updated with the latest release of the admission schedule which will be available on the official website of the University. It is important that once the schedule is available, the candidate must save and download it so as not to miss any of the important updates. The officially released schedule will provide all the important dates.
Go through the schedule of North Bengal University from the tabular format below. The officially released dates are available as soon as they are announced by the examination authorities.
Steps to apply for North Bengal University PG admission 2019-2020
Go through the important steps for applying to North Bengal PG Admission 2019. Candidates can go through the detailed steps that can be followed for applying to the course. It is important to note that the candidates make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying to the desired course. Follow the steps mentioned below in points.
- Go through the Registration procedure for applying to North Bengal PG Admission 2019. The Link is made available on the official website i.e. www.nbuonline.in
- After ensuring the eligibility criteria, select the course and proceed with the admission procedure.
- An Online Application Form for North Bengal PG Admission 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Provide the basic details such as Personal Details, academic details, Contact address etc.
- After submitting the details, review the information mentioned as any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- Click on the confirm button.
- Pay the Application Fee.
North Bengal University PG Merit List 2019
North Bengal University PG Merit List 2019 will be released on the official website of the University i.e. nbuonline.in. NBU PG Merit List mention the names of the candidates who have been selected for the further admission procedure and are required to report on the allotted centre for admission. The details provided in the form should be valid and correct as North Bengal PG Merit List 2019 will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. Any form of misleading or wrong information in the form will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. North Bengal PG Merit List 2019 will contain all the required details of the University entrance exam and the further admission schedule for guiding the selected candidates will also be mentioned in North Bengal University PG Merit List 2019. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher marks, wherever applicable. The University releases NBU PG Merit List containing the name of the selected candidates, Merit secured by the candidate as per the college, Marks obtained in the entrance exam.
Steps to Check North Bengal University PG Merit List 2019
- Visit the Official website of the North Bengal University or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the course that the candidate applied for.
- The List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen. Go through North Bengal PG Merit list 2019 thoroughly.
- Candidates will be required to check the details mentioned on North Bengal University PG Merit list 2019 related to the merit and marks secured by them.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in North Bengal University PG Merit List 2019. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on North Bengal University PG Merit List 2019
Go through the following details mentioned on NBU PG Merit List 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of North Bengal University PG Merit List 2019
North Bengal University PG Merit List 2019 is prepared by the authorities of the council for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam (40% of the intake) of the course conducted by the University and for another 60% the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination becomes the basis for the preparation of North Bengal University PG Merit List 2019. Candidate will be eligible to check their names in the list only if they have successfully submitted the Application Form. The information provided by the candidate in the form should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Document Required at the time of the Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)