North Bengal University PG Merit List 2021: North Bengal University offers admission to the Undergraduate and Post Graduate program. Candidates who are willing to seek admission have to fill up the Application Form. The admission authorities will release North Bengal University NBU PG Merit List 2021 for admission to the Post Graduate Programs namely M.A., M.Sc, M.Com, and B.Lib.I.Sc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates must keep themselves up-to-date with the official website of North Bengal University i.e. nbuonline.in. North Bengal University takes admission through both the Provisional Merit List (60% of the intake) and the entrance exam (40% of the intake). NBU PG Merit List will release after the completion of the entrance exam. For more details go through the North Bengal University PG Admission List 2021 information from the article bof elow.
North Bengal University NBU UG/PG Admission Schedule 2021
The candidates must keep themselves up-to-date with the latest release of the admission schedule. It is important that once the schedule is available, the candidate must save and download it so as not to miss any of the important updates. It is important to be aware of the schedule because all the admission process takes place as per the official schedule.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||August 2021|
|Closing Date of the application form||August 2021|
|Application Form Verification and Correction||August 2021|
|Release of Provisional Merit List||September 2021|
|Publication of merit list for provisional admission based on the total number of seats||September 2021|
|Online Admission Procedure begins||September 2021|
Steps To Apply For NBU PG Admission 2021
Go through the important steps for applying to North Bengal PG Admission 2021.
- Go through the Registration procedure for applying to North Bengal PG Admission 2021. The Link is made available on the official website i.e. www.nbuonline.in
- After ensuring the eligibility criteria, select the course, and proceed with the admission procedure.
- An Online Application Form for North Bengal PG Admission 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Provide the basic details such as Personal Details, academic details, contact address, etc.
- After submitting the details, review the information mentioned as any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- Click on the confirm button.
- Pay the Application Fee.
Steps To Check North Bengal University NBU PG Merit List 2021
- Visit the Official website of the North Bengal University
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the course
- The List in the PDF format will open on the screen
- Candidates must check the details written on North Bengal University PG Merit list 2021 carefully
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in North Bengal University PG Merit List 2021
Details Present On NBU PG Merit List 2021
Go through the following details written on NBU PG Merit List 2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number
- Merit Points
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of North Bengal University PG Merit List 2021
The authorities of the council prepare the admission list of NBU for admission to the Programs. The admission is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the entrance exam (40% of the intake) of the course conducted by the University and for another 60%, the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination becomes the basis for the preparation of North Bengal University PG Merit List 2021. The candidate will be eligible to check their names in the list only if they have successfully submitted the Application Form. Also, candidates must provide the correct information in the application form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required For NBU PG Admission 2021
- Printout copy of NBU PG Application Form
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School leaving Certificate
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
In case you have any queries, then ask us in the comment section.