North Bengal University PG Merit List 2020: North Bengal University offers admission to the Undergraduate and Post Graduate program. Candidates who are willing to seek admission have to fill up the Application Form. The admission authorities will release North Bengal University PG Merit List 2020 for admission to the Post Graduate Programs namely M.A., M.Sc, M.Com, and B.Lib.I.Sc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates must keep themselves up-to-date with the official website of North Bengal University i.e. nbuonline.in. North Bengal University takes admission through both Provisional Merit List (60% of the intake) and the entrance exam (40% of the intake). NBU PG Merit List will release after the completion of entrance exam. For more of the details go through the North Bengal University PG Admission List 2020 information from the article below.
North Bengal University PG Admission Schedule 2020
The candidates will have to keep themselves up-to-date with the latest release of the admission schedule. It is important that once the schedule is available, the candidate must save and download it so as not to miss any of the important updates. It is important to be aware of the schedule because all the admission process takes place as per the official schedule.
Steps to apply for NBU PG Admission 2020-2021
Go through the important steps for applying to North Bengal PG Admission 2020.
- Go through the Registration procedure for applying to North Bengal PG Admission 2020. The Link is made available on the official website i.e. www.nbuonline.in
- After ensuring the eligibility criteria, select the course, and proceed with the admission procedure.
- An Online Application Form for North Bengal PG Admission 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Provide the basic details such as Personal Details, academic details, contact address, etc.
- After submitting the details, review the information mentioned as any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- Click on the confirm button.
- Pay the Application Fee.
Steps to check North Bengal University Merit List 2020
- Visit the Official website of the North Bengal University
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the course
- The List in the PDF format will open on the screen
- Candidates must check the details written on North Bengal University PG Merit list 2020 carefully
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in North Bengal University PG Merit List 2020
Details Present on NBU PG Merit List 2020
Go through the following details written on NBU PG Merit List 2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number
- Merit Points
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of North Bengal University PG Merit List 2020
The authorities of the council prepare the admission list of NBU for admission to the Programs. The admission is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the entrance exam (40% of the intake) of the course conducted by the University and for another 60%, the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination becomes the basis for the preparation of North Bengal University PG Merit List 2020. The candidate will be eligible to check their names in the list only if they have successfully submitted the Application Form. Also, candidates must provide the correct information in the application form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required for Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School leaving Certificate
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
In case you have any queries, then ask us in the comment section.