Government Obra PG College Merit List 2020: Graduation 1st Year First Merit List of Government PG Obra has been released on its official website. The counselling has started on 4th September 2020. Government P.G. College Obra invites applications for admission to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses every year. Candidates who are willing to seek admission have to fill up Obra College Application Form 2020. Also, candidates must provide correct details in the application form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. Obra College 2020 offers courses such as B.A., M.A., M.Phil, Diploma Courses, Ph.D. with the competent faculty. PG College Obra Merit List 2020 contains the names of the candidates who qualify for admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidates mentioned in Obra PG College Merit List 2020 will be eligible to go forward with the counselling procedure. Government P.G. College Obra Admission List 2020 is prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying examination. For more of the details of Obra College Merit List 2020 go through the article mentioned below.
Obra College UG Counselling Schedule
|B.Com. Unreserved (अनारक्षित) Counselling Date||4th September 2020|
|B.Com. OBC SC ST Unreserved (अनारक्षित) Against SC Counselling Date||5th September 2020|
|B.Sc Bio Counselling Date||9th September 2020|
|B.Sc Math Counselling Date||10th September 2020|
Steps to check Obra PG College Merit list 2020
- Visit the official website of the Government PG College, Obra: onlinegpgcobra.org
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List will be given on the admission portal.
- The Obra PG College Merit List will be in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the Merit List.
Details Present on Government College Obra Merit List 2020-21
The admission list contains some crucial details. Hence, candidates must pay attention while going through it.
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number
- Course Name
- Merit Points
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of Obra Government PG College Merit List 2020
The Merit List is prepared by the authorities of the Obra PG College for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Government PG College Obra Apply Online
- सर्वप्रथम Fee Payment पर क्लीक करें और अपना चालान फीस जमा करें |
- चालान फीस जमा करने के 12 घंटे पश्चात ही ऑनलाइन एडमिशन फॉर्म भरा जा सकता है | चालन जमा करने के पश्चात बैंक से एक रिफरेंस नम्बर मिलेगा | इस रिफरेंस नम्बर को सुरक्षित रखे | बिना रिफरेंस नम्बर के ऑनलाइन एडमिशन फॉर्म नहीं भरा जा सकेगा |
- रिफरेंस नम्बर मिलने के पश्चात Apply Online पर क्लिक करें |
- Bank Transaction No. और Mobile Number भरकर लॉगिन करें |
- अपना Personal Details, Academic Details, Course Details, Photo और Signature अपलोड करने के पश्चात अपना एप्लिकेशन फॉर्म प्रिंट करें |
Obra PG College Admission 2020-21
Post Graduate Courses Offered by the Government PG College
- Printout copy of Application Form
- S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
In case you have any queries, then ask us in the comment section.