TS VVs Merit List 2020: Telangana State will publish the Telangana State Vidhya Volunteers (Vvs) District wise Merit List/Selection list 2020. Candidates who will appear for the entrance exam can go through the Merit List and look for the details further. TS VVs Merit List 2020 will be made available on the official website i.e. cdse.telangana.gov.in. TS Vvs Merit List 2020 will be downloaded by those candidates who successfully filled up the Application form and appeared for the exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Applicants, before applying for the exam and filling up the TS VVs Application form, will be required to make sure that they have fulfilled the basic eligibility as decided by the examination conducting body of Telangana state. The TS VVS Merit list/Selection list will be declared district wise. Candidates will have to check the TS VVS Selection List or Merit List as per the district for which they have given the exam for. For more of the details of TS Vvs Merit List 2020 go through the article mentioned below.
TS VVS Merit List 2020 Important Dates
- Online Procedure will start in- July 2020
- Last date to apply- July 2020
- Selection List- Last week of July 2020
- Joining Date- July 2020
Steps To Download TS VVs Merit List 2020 @ cdse.telangana.gov.in
- Visit the official website i.e. for the Selection List or Merit List.
- The Regions will be mentioned on the left side of the website. Click on the respective region for which you gave exam for.
- On the left side, click on Vidhya Volunteer.
- The Link of the VVs provisional merit list is mentioned on the website. Click on the Merit List link.
TS VVS Merit List 2020 District Name
The districts for which the Telangana State released the Merit List are namely in 2019 are the following. Any new form of update will be available here for the session of 2020.
- Rang a Reddy
Number of Vacancies District-wise TS VVs 2020
As per the last year’s information, the number of vacancies for the session 2018 are presented in the tabular format below.
The update for the session of 2020 will be available here as soon as it is announced by the authorities.
|S.no||Name Of The District||No.of VVs Allotted against Regular, Vacant & Leave Vacancies||No.of VVs Allotted to teach Telugu in schools in Other than Telugu and English Medium||Total No.of VVs Allotted|
Documents Required At The Time Of The TS VVS Recruitment 2020
Go through the list of the documents that will be required at the time of the recruitment from below:
- Copies of the SSC, Intermediate, Graduation, D.Ed, B.Ed, TET, Pandit Training, Oriental title/Bhasha Praveena/Vidhwan along with Marks Memo.
- Local candidate certificate or study certificate issued by Tahasildar.
- Caste certificate issued by Tahasildar (Local Tribe Certificate in case of Agency area).
- Physically Challenged Certificate.
TS VVS Separate Merit List for Mandal
Mandal is the unit for engaging of Vidya Volunteers basing on the roster points allotted to the Mandal. Merit lists shall be generated for each Mandal. As far as possible, Candidates belonging to the same Mandal shall be engaged as Vidya Volunteer.
- If a qualified Candidate is not available for a particular roster point in the Mandal, Candidates from the other roster points may be taken from the same Mandal.
- If no ST (W) Candidate is available in the Mandal, ST (General) may be considered.
- If no ST candidate is available in the Mandal, SC (W) may be considered.
- If no SC (W) Candidate is available in the Mandal, SC (G) may be considered.
- If no SC candidate is available in the Mandal, following sequence shall be followed BC-A (W), BC-A (G), BC-B(W), BC-B(G), BC-C(W), BC- C (G),BC-D(W), BC-D (G), BC-E(W), BC-E(G) , OC(W), OC(G).
- In case of non- availability of candidates for Ex. Servicemen quota/ PHC quota in the Mandal, Candidates from Open Completion list may be considered.