Gobardanga Hindu College Merit List 2019: Gobardanga Hindu College grants admission to UG and PG courses offered by the College. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to submit the Application form before the due date and fill up the sections with all the valid and correct details. The GHC college offers UG courses in the department of Science, Arts and Commerce. The admission to the desired courses will be provided on the basis of the Gobardanga Hindu College Merit List 2019 published by the College Examination committee. The list will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in their Higher Secondary Exam. It should be noted that the admission will be provided only on the basis of the Merit List of Gobardanga Hindu College and no Entarnce Exam will be conducted by the College for any of the course.
Gobardanga Hindu College Important Dates 2019
The officially released dates will be available here as soon as they are announced. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of Gobardanga Hindu College admission from the tabular format below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates (Tentative)
Online Form Fill up and Submission
Publication of valid Application list
Publication of 1st Merit List
Admission as per first merit list
Publication of 2nd Merit List
Admission according to 2nd Merit List
Publication of 3rd Merit List
Admission according to 3rd Merit List
Gobardanga Hindu College Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Gobardanga Hindu College will be prepared and published by the college on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. The Application Form will be released online in the month of June 2019 and the last date for the submission of the form will be July 2019. The Gobardanga Hindu College Merit List 2019 will be published for providing admission to the courses applied by the candidate. Candidates who have successfully qualified their Higher Secondary Exam will have to submit the Application Form in order to proceed for the Admission process. The Merit List of Gobardanga Hindu College will be released for Undergraduate Degree courses as offered by the College. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The Gobardanga Hindu College merit list 2019 will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps to Check the Gobardanga Hindu College Merit List 2019
- Visit the official website of the Gobardanga Hindu College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List of Gobardanga Hindu College 2019 will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Gobardanga Hindu College Merit List 2019 can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Merit List of Gobardanga Hindu College 2019 will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Gobardanga Hindu College Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Of Gobardanga Hindu College Merit List 2019
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Gobardanga Hindu College. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2019-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation Of Gobardanga Hindu College Merit List 2019:
The Merit List of Gobardanga Hindu College 2019 is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required At The Time Of The Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.