Gobardanga Hindu College Merit List 2020: B.Ed and Post Graduate 1st Merit List Released. Gobardanga Hindu College grants admission to UG, B.Ed, and PG courses. So, Candidates willing to seek admission have to submit the Application form before the due date. Also, they must provide correct details in the application form. The GHC college offers UG courses in the department of Science, Arts and Commerce. The admission to the courses is on the basis of the Gobardanga Hindu College Admission List 2020. Further, the preparation of the list is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their Higher Secondary Exam. Also, the college does not conduct any entrance exam for admission. In order to know more, keep on reading.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
B.Ed Admission Updates
- The B.Ed First Merit List has been released. The last date to take admissions is 25th November 2020. Check the merit list by clicking here. The Second Merit List will release on 26th November 2020.
Postgraduate Courses Admission Updates
- The First Merit List has been released. The last date to take admissions is 23rd November 2020. The 2nd Admission list will release on 25th November 2020. Check and Pay Admission Fees
Latest Updates (Undergraduate Courses)
- Gobardanga College Phase-9th E-Counseling Merit List 2020-21 Published. Click Here
Gobardanga College Merit List Release 2020 Schedule
Candidates must be aware of the admission schedule. Hence, keep a check on the official website for the same.
B.Ed Admissions 2020-21
|Filling of Application Form||1st November 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Registration Form||20th November 2020|
|Release of Valid Applicants List||21st November 2020|
|1st Merit List (Release Date)||22nd November 2020|
|Admissions as per the 1st merit list||23rd November to 25th November 2020|
|2nd Merit List||26th November 2020|
|Admissions||27th November 2020 to 30th November 2020|
Download Admission Brochure
Postgraduate Course Admission Schedule
|Submission of Online Registration Forms||1st November 2020 to 15th November 2020|
|Release of Provisional Merit Lists (80% reserved for students of WB State University)||16th November 2020|
|Revised Provisional Merit List||17th November 2020|
|First Admission List||18th November 2020|
|Admission||20th November 2020 to 23rd November 2020|
|Second Merit List||25th November 2020|
|Publication of valid application list||21st August 2020|
|Student’s Grievance (if any)||21st August 2020 (7:00 pm)|
|Publication of 1st Merit List||22nd August 2020 (released)|
|Admission according to 1st Merit List||22nd August 2020 (8:00 am) to 2nd September 2020 (11:59 pm)|
|Publication of 2nd Merit List||3rd September 2020 (Declared)|
|Admission according to 2nd Merit List||3rd September 2020 to 5th September 2020|
|Publication of 3rd Merit List||6th September 2020 (Declared)|
|Admission according to 3rd Merit List||6th September 2020 to 8th September 2020|
Steps to Check Gobardanga Hindu College Merit List 2020
The merit list releases online. Hence, in order to check the merit list, the candidates need to follow a step-wise process.
- Visit the official website of the College or click on the admission portal- ghcollege.ac.in
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- Course-wise merit list will display on the screen.
- Hence, click on the desired list and check the details.
- Further, the merit list also contains the details regarding the Counselling procedure.
- Therefore, download the merit list for future uses.
Details Present on Gobardanga College Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details on the Merit List of Gobardanga Hindu College. Counselling will take place after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2020-2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
Preparation Of Gobardanga Hindu College Merit List 2020
The Merit List of the college is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required for Admission
Qualifying candidates have to appear for the document verification round at the college. Therefore, they must carry the following list of documents.
- Printout of GH College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
Gobardanga Hindu College Fee Structure 2020
In case you have any more queries or doubts, then comment down.