Gobardanga Hindu College Merit List 2020: Gobardanga Hindu College grants admission to UG and PG courses offered by the College. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to submit the Application form before the due date and fill up the sections with all the valid and correct details. The GHC college offers UG courses in the department of Science, Arts and Commerce. The admission to the desired courses will be provided on the basis of the Gobardanga Hindu College Merit List 2020 published by the College Examination committee. The list will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in their Higher Secondary Exam. It should be noted that the admission will be provided only on the basis of the Merit List of Gobardanga Hindu College and no Entrance Exam will be conducted by the College for any of the course.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Gobardanga Hindu College Important Dates 2020
The officially released dates are available here as soon as they are announced. Go through the schedule of Gobardanga Hindu College admission from the tabular format below.
|Online Form Fill Up & Submission||May 2020|
|Publication of valid application list||June 2020|
|Publication of 1st Merit List||June 2020|
|Admission according to 1st Merit List||June 2020|
|Publication of 2nd Merit List||June 2020|
|Admission according to 2nd Merit List||June 2020|
Steps To Check The Gobardanga Hindu College Merit List 2020
- Visit the official website of the College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List of Gobardanga Hindu College 2020 will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The College Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Merit List of the college will be available on the website. The candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Gobardanga Hindu College Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Of Gobardanga Hindu Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Gobardanga Hindu College. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2020-2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation Of Gobardanga Hindu College Merit List 2020:
The Merit List of the college is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required At The Time Of The Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.