Gobardanga Hindu College Merit List 2021: Gobardanga Hindu College grants admission to UG, B.Ed, and PG courses. So, Candidates willing to seek admission have to submit the Application form before the due date. Also, they must provide correct details in the application form. The GHC college offers UG courses in the department of Science, Arts and Commerce. The admission to the courses is on the basis of the Gobardanga Hindu College Admission List 2021. Further, the preparation of the list is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their Higher Secondary Exam. Also, the college does not conduct any entrance exam for admission. In order to know more, keep on reading.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Gobardanga College Merit List Release 2021 Schedule
Candidates must be aware of the admission schedule. Hence, keep a check on the official website for the same.
B.Ed Admissions 2021
|Filling of Application Form||November 2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Registration Form||November 2021|
|Release of Valid Applicants List||November 2021|
|1st Merit List (Release Date)||November 2021|
|Admissions as per the 1st merit list||November 2021|
|2nd Merit List||November 2021|
Postgraduate Course Admission Schedule
|Submission of Online Registration Forms||November 2021|
|Release of Provisional Merit Lists (80% reserved for students of WB State University)||November 2021|
|Revised Provisional Merit List||November 2021|
|First Admission List||November 2021|
|Second Merit List||November 2021|
|Publication of valid application list||August 2021|
|Student’s Grievance (if any)||August 2021|
|Publication of 1st Merit List||August 2021|
|Admission according to 1st Merit List||August 2021 – September 2021|
|Publication of 2nd Merit List||September 2021|
|Admission according to 2nd Merit List||September 2021|
|Publication of 3rd Merit List||September 2021|
|Admission according to 3rd Merit List||September 2021|
Steps To Check Gobardanga Hindu College Merit List 2021
The merit list releases online. Hence, in order to check the merit list, the candidates need to follow a step-wise process.
- Visit the official website of the College or click on the admission portal- ghcollege.ac.in
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- Course-wise merit list will display on the screen.
- Hence, click on the desired list and check the details.
- Further, the merit list also contains the details regarding the Counselling procedure.
- Therefore, download the merit list for future uses.
Details Present on Gobardanga College Merit List 2021
Candidates can go through the details on the Merit List of Gobardanga Hindu College. Counselling will take place after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to session 2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
Preparation Of Gobardanga Hindu College Merit List 2021
The Merit List of the college is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required For Gobardanga Hindu College Admission 2021
Qualifying candidates have to appear for the document verification round at the college. Therefore, they must carry the following list of documents.
- Printout of GH College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
Gobardanga Hindu College Fee Structure 2021
In case you have any more queries or doubts, then comment down.