Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2019: Prof. Syed Nurul Hasan College invites Application for the admission to the courses offered by the College for the academic session 2019-2020. The College starts the admission procedure for the Undergraduate Courses which includes B.A., B.Sc., B.com Degrees. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The Registration for the admission will commence tentatively in the month of June 2019 and the last date for the submission will be in July 2019. The Merit List is published by the college mentioning the names of the candidates who have been selected for the further admission procedure. The Final seat allotment will be done on the basis of the Counselling conducted by the College. However, it should be noted that there will be no entrance exam conducted by the College and the admission to the applied course will solely be based on the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. Go through the details for the details regarding NURUL Hasan College Merit List 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Nurul Hasan College Merit List Important Dates 2019
The admission schedule of Nurul Hasan College will be available on the official website of the college. It is important for the candidates who will be applying for admission to the college. They must keep themselves updated with the latest released information regarding the admission procedure and must keep visiting the official website on a regular basis. It is advised that the candidate must save the schedule so as not to miss any of the important dates and the events.
Go through the tentative schedule from the tabular format below. The official schedule will be available once it is released on the official website of the college.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|The Online Application submission procedure 2019 will begin from||June 2019|
|The Last date for the online submission of the form will be||July 2019|
|The last date of the Application fee submission will be||July 2019|
|The Merit List of Nurul Hasan college will release on||July 2019|
Prof. Syed Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2019
Nurul Hasan College will release the Merit List for the admission to the courses offered by the College for the academic session 2019-2020. The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. Only those applicants will be eligible to go through the Merit List who have successfully submitted the Application Form. The Merit List will contain the details such as Name of the candidate, Guardian’s Details, qualifying examination details, marks as per the selected best four, Total number of the marks. The Merit will be prepared on the basis of the marks. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. The College releases the Merit list containing the name of the selected candidates, Merit secured by the candidate as per the college, Marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Steps to Check Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2019
- Visit the Official website of the college or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2019
Go through the following details mentioned on the Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2019
The Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2019 will be prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Courses Offered by Nurul Hasan College
Documents Required at the time of the Admission 2019-2020
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)