Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2020: Prof. Syed Nurul Hasan College invites Application for the admission to the courses offered by the College for the academic session 2020-2021. The College starts the admission procedure for the Undergraduate Courses which includes B.A., B.Sc., B.com Degrees. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The Registration for the admission will commence tentatively in the month of June 2020 and the last date for the submission will be in July 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Merit List is published by the college mentioning the names of the candidates who have been selected for the further admission procedure. The final seat allotment will be done on the basis of the Counselling conducted by the College. However, it should be noted that there will be no entrance exam conducted by the College and the admission to the applied course will solely be based on the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. Go through the details for the details regarding NURUL Hasan College Merit List 2020.
Nurul Hasan College Merit List Important Dates 2020
The admission schedule of Nurul Hasan College for UG courses will be available on the official website of the college. It is important for the candidates who will be applying for admission to the college. They must keep themselves updated with the latest released information regarding the admission procedure and must keep visiting the official website on a regular basis. It is advised that the candidate must save the schedule so as not to miss any of the important dates and the events.
Go through the schedule from the tabular format below. The official schedule for UG admissions 2020 is mentioned in the tabular format below.
|The Online Application submission procedure 2020 will begin from||May 2020|
|The Last date for the online submission of the form will be||June 2020|
|The Provisional Merit List will be available on||June 2020|
|The Final Merit List of Nurul Hasan college will release on||June 2020|
Steps To Check Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2020
- Visit the Official website of the college or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mention On Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2020
Go through the following details mentioned on the Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2020. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation Of Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2020
The Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2020 will be prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Courses Offered by Nurul Hasan College
Documents Required At The Time Of The Admission 2020-2020
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)