Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2020: Prof. Syed Nurul Hasan College invites Application for admission to the courses for the academic session 2020-2021. So, the College starts the admission procedure for the Undergraduate Courses, which includes B.A., B.Sc., B.com Degrees. Candidates willing to seek admission have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The admission process will take place from 10th August 2020 onwards. Students can check the application form link and scheduled dates below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After the submission of application forms, the college will publish the merit list. The final seat allotment is on the basis of the Counselling. However, candidates must note that there is no entrance exam for admission. It is solely on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination. Go through the details for the details regarding NURUL Hasan College Admission List 2020.
Nurul Hasan College Admission starts from 10th August 2020. Nurul Hasan Provisional Merit List will be published on 22nd August 2020. Click here to apply.
Nurul Hasan College Merit List Important Dates 2020
The admission schedule of Nurul Hasan College for UG courses will be available on the official website of the college. It is important for the candidates who will be applying for admission to the college. They must keep themselves updated with the latest released information regarding the admission procedure and must keep visiting the official website on a regular basis. It is advised that the candidate must save the schedule so as not to miss any of the important dates and the events.
Go through the schedule from the tabular format below. The official schedule for UG admissions 2020 is mentioned in the tabular format below.
|Online Application Dates||10th August 2020 to 20th August 2020|
|The Provisional Merit List will be available on||22nd August 2020|
|Request for correction||23rd August 2020|
|The Final Merit List of Nurul Hasan college will release on||24th August 2020|
Steps To Check Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2020
- Visit the Official website of the college or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mention On Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2020
Go through the following details mentioned on the Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2020. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status
Preparation Of Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2020
The authorities of the college prepare the admission list for admission to the Programs. The admission is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. Also, candidates must provide valid details in the admission form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates have to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Courses Offered by Nurul Hasan College
Documents Required for Admission 2020-2021
- Printout copy of Application Form
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)