Nandalal Ghosh BT College BEd Merit List 2020 will release in June/ July 2020. The entire admission process will start after the publication of the Higher Secondary results. Hence, in order to seek admission, candidates must fill the Nandalal Ghosh BT College B.Ed Admission Form 2020. So, candidates must provide correct details in the application form. The college authorities will verify the documents at the time of admission. Hence, candidates must not commit any mistakes.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Further, after the submission of forms, the admission list of Nandalal Ghosh BT College will be published. So, candidates who secure their names on the list have to get their documents verified and pay the admission fee. For more details, keep on reading the article.
Nandalal Ghosh BT College Admission List 2020
Candidates get admission to Nandalal BT College on the basis of the merit list. Hence, there is no entrance examination for the same. So, the admission is solely on the basis of the merit list. It contains the names of the qualifying candidates, merit scores, course, category, etc. Hence, candidates must check it carefully. Also, it will be available in online mode. Therefore, candidates can easily download the PDF for future uses.
The B.ed Merit List of Nandalal Ghosh BT College contains several details regarding the further admission procedure. So, candidates must go through it carefully to report to the college accordingly for admission.
Steps to Download Nandalal BT College B.Ed Merit List 2020
As mentioned earlier, the merit list will release in online mode. So, candidates have to follow a step-wise process to download the admission list.
- Head to the official website of Nandalal BT College
- Further, you will find the Munger University Course-wise merit list option on the homepage
- Click on the desired merit list
- View the PDF carefully & download it for future uses
NOTE: In case of any discrepancy/ error, then contact the college immediately via mail/ post/ phone.
Details Present on Nandalal Ghosh BT College Admission List 2020
The merit list contains some crucial details. Hence, candidates must carefully check them as it will inform them about their admission process.
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number
- Merit Scores
- Course Name
Documents Required for Verification
- Printout of Nandalal BT Ghosh B.Ed College Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
After the successful document verification, the candidates must pay the admission fee if they accept the given seat in the preferred course. In case, the candidate fails to appear for document verification round, then they will lose their seat to other deserving candidates. Also, the candidates have to report to the college on the basis of the rank. In addition to this, the admission schedule will be available on the official website. So, keep checking it for more information.
- DPSRU Merit List
- AAU Merit List
- Hindu College Moradabad Merit List
- Obra college Merit List
- DBS PG College Dehradun Merit List
- MKP PG College Dehradun Merit List
- SMJN PG College Haridwar Merit List
- S P University Merit list 2020 (SPU Merit list)
- Munger University Merit List
- VKSU Merit List 2020
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section. We will assist you shortly.