SMJN PG College Haridwar Merit List 2020 for UG Courses has been released. The admission registration is now closed. Candidates can click on the link below to download the merit list. The admissions are open for both UG and PG Courses. In order to seek admission, candidates must fill the SMJN PG College Admission Form. Also, candidates must submit the form before the due date. The College offers courses in BA, B.Sc, B.Com. So, undergraduate admission is given on the basis of the merit list. Further, admission to PG courses is also given by the college.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
SMJN PG College only admits the candidates on the basis of the merit list. Hence, there is no entrance examination for the same. Also, the merit list will release in PDF format. So, candidates can easily view and download it from the official website. For more details regarding the SMJN PG College Admission List 2020, keep on reading the article.
SMJN Merit List 2020-21 has been published for the Undergraduate Course Admission. Click on the link below to download the merit list pdf. The last date to take admissions is 31st August 2020.
|B.A Admission List||B.Com Merit List||BSc PCM Merit List|
|BSc CBZ Merit List||B.Sc CPM|
SMJN PG College Merit List Release 2020
Candidates must be aware of the important dates regarding the various events. Hence, it is important to keep a check @smjn.org. Also, check the table below.
|Release of Provisional Merit List 2020||Released|
|Final Merit List 2020||To be Announced|
SMJN PG College Merit List 2020
Every year the College invites applications for admission into UG/ PG courses. So, candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply accordingly. After the submission of application form, the college releases the merit list. So, candidates must go to the official website in order to download the admission list.
Further, various merit lists will keep on releasing until the seats are filled. Hence, candidates must who don’t find their names in the 1st list should wait for the subsequent merit lists. Also, merit list will release in a PDF format. Hence, candidates can easily download it.
How to Check SMJN PG College Admission List 2020?
- Visit the Official website of the SMJN PG College- online.smjn.org or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will open on the screen.
- Candidates can go through the list carefully.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Details Present on SMJN PG College Merit List 2020
Go through the following details written on the SMJN PG College Dehradun Merit List 2020. Candidates must go through the details thoroughly given on the Merit List. So, in case of any discrepancy, contact the examination body immediately. Check the list of details.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination
- Merit Best Four Physically Handicapped Status
Documents Required for Verification
- Printout of SMJN PG College Haridwar Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
NOTE: After the successful verification of documents, the candidates have to pay the admission fee if they accept the given seat in the preferred course. In case, the candidate fails to appear for document verification round, then they will lose their seat to other candidates. Also, the candidates have to report to the college on the basis of the rank. In addition to this, the admission schedule will be available on the official website. So, keep checking it for more information.
- Singur Government College Merit list 2020
- Hooghly Women’s College Merit List 2020
- Sailajananda Falguni Smriti Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- DBS PG College Dehradun Merit List
- MKP PG College Dehradun Merit List 2020
In case you have any more queries or doubts regarding the article, then ask us in the comment section below. We will assist you shortly.