Dewanhat Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021: The mode of the Dewanhat Mahavidyalaya application form is online. Therefore, candidates can fill the registration form @dewanhatmahavidyalaya.in. Following the submission of forms, the college will release the merit lists for separate courses. On the basis of the merit list, admission is given. So, the college does not conduct any entrance examination for the purpose of admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Dewanhat Mahavidyalaya Admission List 2021 will release in PDF format. Hence, the candidates can easily download it for future uses. For more details, keep on reading the article.
Steps To Check Dewanhat Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
The merit list will release in online mode. Hence, candidates must follow a step-wise process to check it.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
- Visit the official website (www.dewanhatmahavidyalaya.in) of Dewanhat College
- On the homepage, the merit list option will be given
- Now, click on it various merit list will display on the screen
- Further, download the Dewanhat College Admission List 2021
NOTE: In case the candidates feel that any information is wrong in the merit list, then they must report to the authorities immediately.
Details Present On Dewanhat College Merit List 2021
The merit list of Dewanhat College carries important information. Therefore, candidates must keep a close check on it. So, check the list of details.
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number/ Application Number
- Course Name
- Merit Scores/ Points
Dewanhat College Counselling 2021
Qualifying candidates have to appear for the counseling of Dewanhat College. All the candidates who find their names in the merit list need to report to the college. In addition to this, they must carry certain documents to get verified. So, this is the last step in the admission process.
In this step, candidates have to report to the college on the basis of their rank. They must reach the College in the given time & date. Further, the College will verify the documents and allott seats. In case the authorities find any manipulation of documents or mistakes in the application, then it will lead to the rejection of the application. Therefore, provide the correct details in the admission form & also produce original documents.
Documents Required For Admission/ Verification
Candidates need to carry the following documents for admission.
- Printout of Dewanhat Mahavidyalaya Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
About Dewanhat Mahavidyalaya, Coochbehar
Dewanhat Mahavidyalaya was established in 2007. It is a general degree college in Dewanhat. Also, the College is in Cooch Behar district. Dewanhat College offers undergraduate courses in arts. Further, it is affiliated to Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University.
Contact Details of Dewanhat Mahavidyalaya
Address: Balarampur Road, Nawabganj Balasi, Nababganj, Dewanhat, West Bengal 736134
Phone: 03582 252 655
Email: [email protected]
- Budge Budge College Merit List 2021
- Magrahat College Merit List 2021
- Saheed Anurup Chandra Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Dumkal College Merit List 2021
- Bankim Sardar College Merit list 2021
- Balurghat Mahila Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Kalinagar Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- University BT & Evening College Merit list 2021
- Mekliganj College Merit List 2021
- Murshidabad Adarsha Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Tufanganj Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Bakshirhat Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
In case you have any other queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section below.