Mumbai University Revaluation Results 2020 will be available soon. The University releases the results for each semester for all the courses. However, the University of Mumbai will publish its result on its official website. Candidates can also check their semester result here. Also, with the semester result, candidates can also check their course-wise marks sheet and revaluation results. Mumbai University 2020 Result will be available in the pdf format. Candidates will also have to enter their required details in order to check the result. So, if you have appeared the exam this year, then please go through the article carefully and check your result here.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
What is a Revaluation Result?
Revaluation means re-evaluating the paper of a particular subject. In this process, the candidate has to surrender his/her original marks of a paper and accept the final mark when declared by Mumbai University as a result of re-evaluation.
How to Check Mumbai University Result pdf?
As mentioned earlier, the University of Mumbai conducts both even and odd semester exams. This shows the course-wise performance of the candidate from time to time. The University releases the result of UG, PG, and IDOL Courses on its website. However, here, we have provided the steps to check the result course-wise.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Mumbai University – mu.ac.in
- Then click on the “Exams and Results” section. After clicking on that link, you will be redirected to a new page
- Now click on the alternative link for Mumbai University 2020 semester result.
- Select your course name and the PDF Result will be downloaded.
- Check and mark and download the result.
How to Download Mumbai University Revaluation Results?
The step by step procedure to download the Mumbai University Revaluation Result sheet is as follows-
- Visit the Mumbai University Official Website
- Click on the student’s tab and then click on “Results for Revaluation Cases”
- Select the respective course and check the result.
Mumbai University Distance Course Result 2020
Candidates who have appeared for Distance Course Program can check their results from Mumbai University IDOL’s Official Portal. The step by step process to check Mumbai University IDOL Result is as follows-
- Visit the official website of Mumbai University- www.mu.ac.in
- Click on the examination section available on the homepage
- Select the IDOL Option and Course and check your result.
Mumbai University Mark Sheet 2020
The University also issues Physical Marksheet for each academic year. Candidates can visit the University and collect from the Administrative/Examination Branch of the University or College. Students can also get the printout of the answer sheet once the result is announced by the University.
Lastly, the Mumbai University Results 2020 pdf will be available for each semester period. Candidates who are willing to taking admission in this University can check the following links-