Manipal University will conduct MU OET 2019 for the admission of candidates into Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. MU OET 2019 is will be a qualifying test for admission into B.Tech. Programmes offered by Manipal University or Manipal Academy of Higher Education. MU OET 2019 will be conducted in online mode only. Candidates can take MU OET 2019 for admission in the following B.Tech. Streams.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Computer and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Industrial and Production Engineering
- Print and Media Engineering
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
Important Dates of MU OET 2019
Online Application Form available
3rd week of October 2018
Last date for submission of Application form
2nd week of April 2019
MU OET 2019 Test Slot Booking
MU OET 2019 Hall Ticket for 1st and 2nd attempt
24 hours prior to slot booking
MU OET 2019 online examination for 1st and 2nd attempt
MU OET 2019 Hall Ticket for 3rd attempt
2nd week May 2019
MU OET 2019 online examination for 3rd attempt
2nd week May 2019
MU OET 2019 Merit List/Result
2nd week May 2019
MU OET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates desiring to take admission into B.Tech. Programme must satisfy the eligibility criteria of MU OET 2019. Candidates do not satisfy the required conditions are not eligible to apply for MU OET 2019. The eligibility criteria for admission into B.Tech. Programme of Manipal University or Manipal Academy of Higher Education is given below.
Candidates should have passed Intermediate examination or A Level or American 12th Grade or IB or any other equivalent examination with min. 50 % marks in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects in together.
Candidates must have studied English, Mathematics and Physics as main subject and Biotechnology/Chemistry/Biology or any other as optional subject.
MU OET 2019 Application Form
MU OET 2019 application form shall be available in online mode only on its website. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria of MU OET 2019 can only fill the application form. Candidates should fill the application form with correct and complete details. The applications received having incomplete or incorrect information will be rejected without giving any intimation to the particular candidate. The steps to fill MU OET 2019 application form is given below.
- Visit the aforementioned website and find the link of MU OET 2019 application form.
- Enter basic details such as Name, Parent’s Name, DOB, Educational Qualification, Address, Gender, Mobile Number, Email Id etc. to register yourself.
- After filling all the details click on “Submit & Continue” button for submission of the form.
- An Application Number and Password will be shared on registered email id.
- Use that Application Number and Password to login again and for the completion of application process.
- Fill the educational details in the given columns.
- Upload Photo and Signature in required size and format.
- Make payment of the Application Fee by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or Demand Draft.
- The filled in Application Form should reach to the Director, Indian Admissions, Room No. 102, Manipal University, Manipal, Karnataka – 576104.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.2000/- (Rs.600/- as Application Fee and Rs.1400/- as Examination Fee).
MU OET 2019 Slot Booking
Candidates who will fill the application form have to book slot for appearing in the examination. Candidates have to book slot for 1st and 2nd attempt examination and later on have to book slot for appearing in the 3rd attempt of MU OET 2019 examination. Candidates will be able to download their admit card only after booking slot for appearing in the examination. Candidates can made MU OET 2019 slot booking through Online Test Booking System (OTBS) to choose Date and Time for appearing in the examination.
MU OET 2019 Admit Card
MU OET 2019 admit card for 1st and 2nd attempt exam shall be released post 24 hours of the slot booking. The admit card will be generated only for those candidates who will submit his/her application form with correct and complete information. MU OET admit card 2019 for 3rd attempt exam will be released tentatively in the 2nd week of May 2019. Candidates are advised to check the details given on MU OET 2019 admit card carefully. Candidates will find details such as Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Application Number, DOB, Photo and Signature, Time and Venue of Exam etc. on the admit card. All candidates should carry admit card for appearing in MU OET 2019 examination. The steps to download admit card is given below.
- Visit the website https://www.manipal.edu/mu.html.
- Find the link to download the ‘MU OET 2019 Admit Card’.
- Enter the Unique User Id and Password to download the admit card.
- The admit card will reflect on the screen in PDF format.
- Verify the details given on the admit card very carefully.
- Take the print out of the admit card and keep it safe for the further use.
MU OET 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates should have the idea about the Types of questions, Number of questions, time allowed etc. to prepare themselves for exam. The idea about exam pattern helps candidates to prepare for the exam in more efficient way. Candidates can prepare various subjects accordingly and can manage their time for each subject as per their importance. The exam pattern of MU OET 2019 is as follows.
General Aptitude and English
MU OET 2019 Cut Off
MU OET Cut Off 2019 will be decided by the concerned authorities for the selection of the candidates. All candidates who will take the examination shall have to score marks either equal to decided cut off or more than that to qualify the examination. The cut off will be decided on the basis of the number of candidates appear in the examination, marks scored by them, number of available seats etc.
MU OET 2019 Result
MU OET 2019 result will be declared after the commencement examination. Candidates who will appear in MU OET exam shall only be able to check their result. The result will be released in online mode on the website. Candidates have to use Application Number/Roll Number and Password to check their result. Candidates shall be able to check the marks scored and rank secured by them in the examination. Candidates will get admission as per the rank obtained by them in MU OET 2019.
MU OET Counselling 2019
All the candidates who will qualify the examination shall have to appear in the counselling for admission. The MU OET Counselling 2019 will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates will be called for counselling according to the rank scored by them in MU OET 2019. Candidates have to report at the given venue on the mentioned date and time to participate in the counselling process. Candidates should bring all the required documents along with the counselling fees. Candidates will be provided with allotment letter and they have to report to the institute to confirm their admission.